Life of the baldwins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she actually buy anything in go outdoors other than tent pegs? 🤨 The ‘trips to go outdoors’ consisted of the kids running wild in tents, buying a tent, taking it back and then buying an old one off her ‘mate’.
She does seem to be the ‘mate’ that constantly needs something. A roof box, a tent, I bet she’s constantly on Facebook on the scrounge for stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Riley was grumpy and angry so she went to the toy shop and bought the girls some lol dolls as a treat….. no wonder he’s so fucked off mate.

Reactions: 4
Her Instagram post 🙄 also she is making a big deal about taking the younger three kids shopping , why ? Just do an online shop if you have no one to leave them with .

Reactions: 3
What an absolute waste of money she spent in Smyths. Toys that will be lost in no time.

Reactions: 1
Asking for festival recommendations, she’d tit herself looking at Camp bestival prices and would just spend the whole weekend moaning about having to parent her own kids and walking round with a chip on shoulder because of all the other family’s that she thinks, have more money than her, better tent, better clothes and general belongings!
Why does she feel she needs to go on about the girls clothing sizes, so what, it’s literally no one’s business, just buy the size that fits them!

Reactions: 2
She’s been a little bit quiet the last few days, no vlogs since the one when sienna wrecked her car .

She’s been a little bit quiet the last few days, no vlogs since the one when sienna wrecked her car .
It’s because she only like to show when she’s doing or buying something. She also seemed to be having a bit of a meltdown the other day about the school holidays were too long and wanted them cut to 4 weeks! Speak for yourself!

Why does she always need to be going somewhere and doing something? She needs to let her kids learn how to entertain themselves at home from time to time.

Did you notice on the latest vlog that she didn't interact even once with poor summer? She always seems forgotten about, its always the two stroppy girls who get everything.

The only reason I watch is because of rhys lol. Not gunna lie got a bit of a mum crush 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
He does seem a really lovely lad . I agree about going out - it doesn’t need to be done all the time, sometimes it can be too much .

another live, another video of Kayleigh sat gumming on chocolate 🤮

Nearly 4 and the kid didn’t know what she was doing gouging a heart into the side of a car?! They need to look at their parenting then! One of my children is only a year older and she would never dream of doing something like that! My teenagers wouldn’t have when they were younger either.

I was watching the recent food hall which Kev did. He actually didn't know what patatas bravas was and had trouble pronouncing it. He is a chef for goodness sake. It's not the first time he's done this neither as when they got the hello fresh order he didn't know what porcini mushrooms were???!!! The mind boggles 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was watching the recent food hall which Kev did. He actually didn't know what patatas bravas was and had trouble pronouncing it. He is a chef for goodness sake. It's not the first time he's done this neither as when they got the hello fresh order he didn't know what porcini mushrooms were???!!! The mind boggles 😔
I think they get chef confused with cook 😉

Reactions: 5
Honestly the Covid story pissed me right off yesterday. You’ve got one brain cell Kayleigh having a meltdown about her kids washing their grubby hands! Get over yourself. This is probably why her kid got Covid in the first place, her aversion to hand washing and putting herself above anyone (remember Christmas 🤦🏼‍♀️).
It’s alright Kayleigh people can die but don’t worry your girls won’t have to kick off about hand washing. These people breed!

I’m not into taking the piss out of her lack of teeth or what sizes the girls wear but the fact I think she’s actually just a crappy person. A jealous person that thinks everything revolves round her. And Kayleigh I know you read here, why didn’t you you all of that money you’ve got ‘saved’ and get Summer’s hair done properly?

I was a bit baffled by the covid thing on Instagram- it’s just a bit of hand sanitizer! I like that she’s honest and there’s no pretence but I do think shes a bit dramatic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.