Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JustCallMeMum

VIP Member
I wonder how much Brooke is paying for her car insurance now she's passed her test, can't be cheap I imagine.
No thats why she said Brooke had been stressed for 24 hours.
They would have been searching for a company to insure her.
Some probably wouldn't insure her,some too expensive.

Reactions: 1

sleepy head

Chatty Member
Can’t believe she is going to burn that paper work come on use a paper shredder then put out for recycling she is on bout all the rubbish well who buys it all in the first place all the toys the girls had for Christmas yet Sienna prefers to watch tv so that’s money well spent lol 😂 if she sell her stuff on Vinted that’s more money to buy things for the girls

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Has he been sacked from Sainsbury's?.

I used to always use Argos, but not in a while now, all the other shops are putting them slowly out the game.

pamperpanda

that's a good point, I don't know if he was in jail while with her? or before?.

why won't she say why he was is jail? if it was a attack on males? that's better than there thought of him being on the sex offenders list, or a woman beater...
Maybe they don't want the elder children to know and to see if from a different point from what they have been told all these years?
---
He could have also abandoned his first born and her mum after finding K on a cheap dating site. Moved away leaving the mum heartbroken with a young child? They don't want to talk about it to make them look bad?

Last edited:

queen4

Chatty Member
I noticed in this old video she refers to the question of whether the kids have the same dad (with added click bait headline in the thumbnail for good measure..) She said Kev isn't the older three's biological dad, but she didn't directly answer the different question of if the older three have the same biological dad. However if you click below at the time-stamped part, Jamie does indirectly answer by saying "our biological dad kind of.. just wasn't.." before being cut off by Kev.

Regarding the earlier question in the thread, in this same video she also said that her and Kev met when Summer was two.

1707759376195.png

Last edited:

sleepy head

Chatty Member
So glad she now’s sees what she got rid of lol she can see how he spoils the two little ones and has nothing to do with his first wonder if the older ones father sees what she is doing to his kids by exposing them on social media

sleepy head

Chatty Member
Are those girls not able to have paracetamol instead of calpol as she said the other day they don’t like calpol 🤷‍♀️ be lot cheaper

Xentos75

That l
I should say - if I’ve had a nosy at the right person , just wow - she’s got a lot about her and Kayleigh is probably very jealous .
---
She says about Siennas crying - is she really crying the whole morning or is that an exaggeration? Is Sienna crying because she knows she can’t get away with as much at school ? She says motherhood is kicking her arse - is that because her kids are fed up with her moods from constantly being online and vlogging . I’m sure if she stepped away from all of it there would be a difference .
[/QUOTE

That lassie likes her own way Kaleigh is just putting the patter on she Ken’s what that lassie is like if she doesn’t get her ain way. There is no discipline she knows rules the roost.
Kaleigh is just blethering on making excuses for her behaviour.
it’s a load of nonsense address the real issues K
Stop bumming your load with dribble. You will never admit the truth.

Charmed40

Chatty Member
Not being funny at all. I dislike K and K as much as you lot. However, this little kid has to go through surgery. Im 2 weeks from spinal surgery and thise niggles are still there. She's a little girl. I hope you come out of it and you speak bllody lovely queens english. I also hope and pray your mum doesn't see this as a means to make money

Xentos75

I can’t be arsed to give this twat the time of day but has anyone ever came across a name in the comments of YouTube cocopops?
I didn’t think she would be that stupid again but I am pretty sure she’s up to her old tricks…..
On which videos

Honestgirl

VIP Member
Totally agree with you here. She seems to be allowing her 8 year old dress in teen clothing with the cropped tops, flares and trendy shoes/boots, pretty much whatever the kid wants. It'll be Sienna next so by the Summer those little girls will be bearing all. Disgusting mother. It doesn't make any difference how old your kids are, you still get something nice for Christmas and Birthdays plus some less expensive extras. As for Riley, I feel sorry for him, no wonder he's always on the play station. Kev needs a beginners cookery course and a basic hygiene course. Finally, the hotel experience for Jamie and Brooke could well be the gift of a grandchild next year LOL
Again I thought that no lie. It’s not something I’d gift my son to encourage that. She prob think it be more content for than a baby she’s that stupid
---
She trys to hide the filthy sofa with throws haha,
and why's she no blind up, it's so poor looking.
---
Seen this on Facebook and thought appropriate for Kayleigh with her sharing the JD and Argos stuff yesterday haha, and isn't it her MOT soon.

View attachment 2592833
It was Reece she said was buying his own

Honestgirl

VIP Member
Reu says that in the last yr of his life he has learnt to be with his family at all times. What the actual fuck have I just heard
---
Their vlogs are so lazy. Then mins chattin shit in the kitchen again Never go anywhere nothing natural just fake acted shit. That Tim says is his job filming that lo. Ella is such an idiot to marry that

Last edited: