Life of the baldwins #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My prediction is she'll crack at Rhys' birthday BBQ and eat a load of cream cakes.

Reactions: 2
She is a bad mother not allowing them to see their dad and depriving them of the extra love ..

Reactions: 1
She's just gone on a verrrrrry long discussion/rant on a live about tattle, and about how her kids are not being exploited being on her channel.

Reactions: 4
No matter how she dresses it up her kids ARE getting exploited , she said people on the beach or whatever could be pervs but that's different because she is filming them for a living and pervs could be watching them over and over, it's terrible how she thinks we are the bad ones yet we are the ones thinking of her kids online safety

Reactions: 3
Well I just laughed when she said she's not been buying any unnecessary purchases from B+M/home bargains 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Calorie counting!?? She's a complete fu**ing halfwit! How many calories in that chinese?
Let's guess how many calories are in breakfast... seriously, she's laughable! Love her daily calories limits, still over the recommended female intake! I seriously cannot fathom this benefit scrounging world owes me a f**cking favour family. Need to stop watching these criminals, get a proper job and stop relying on hard working tax payers. Seriously scummy!

They can't afford lessons yet they are financially comfortable 🙄make your mind up kayleigh FFS , kev won't learn to drive because he is a weak fanny

She also said she was called into school the other day due to an incident which resulted in one of the teenagers having to have a day off school for bad behaviour. Wonder who that was.

• Wow
Sounds serious ? Her kids are all getting brainwashed into thinking they are going to be the next minghams 🙄 , in your dreams kayleigh

#1 Apparently they are comfortable.... buy some new outfits, always wearing the same threadbare threads - complete skank!
#2 Get the kids a proper haircut!
#3 PAY SOME BLOODY TAX!!
#4 GET A JOB!!
#5 TAXPAYERS ARE SICK OF FUNDING YOUR SCROUNGING LIFESTYLE!
#6 Why have so many kids when you clearly!!!! cannot afford them or meet their needs!
#7 You exploit you children!!
#8 Don't pretend you don't read here!
FINALLY #9 Seeing as you clearly read here, get a proper job, earn a living or your kids are gonna grow up to be just like you!! Scrounging benefit scumbags!!

Oh sorry, again.!! Put your life out there ...

• Heart
She said she works 🙄, so a few hours a week cleaning caravans is a job ? , She contradicts herself she said she works then she said she does everything at home because the non driving fanny is always at work

She was clutching at straws trying to justify kev not learning to drive, especially when she said she was a 'nervous passenger'.

Reactions: 4
She is such a liar she says she doesn’t read here she is never off of here she likes to have a Nosey

Hi Kaleigh 👀 is the truth getting to you you can’t help yourself to have a few digs
Get a job you Dirty Skank and have a Wash you Rank
STOP EXPLOITING YOUR KIDS FOR $$$$$$$$$$$
You are a Nasty witch you are not what you seem
We have been put in the picture about you from one of your old chums

Reactions: 1
Yikes , so she's more worried about people watching and commenting on her kids scraggy hair , then a pweirdo watching.

Sounds serious ? Her kids are all getting brainwashed into thinking they are going to be the next minghams 🙄 , in your dreams kayleigh
And this is the biggest problem. The whole family are just waiting to YouTube make it. Like the whole October holiday, I think she s just waiting to make some more YouTube money.
Sadly they won’t, they have the views they do due to their mediocrity.
I just feel sorry do the kids, they are becoming as their delusional mother.
I’d be embarrassed to show my life if it was like that, online. Every week showing the tit food they’ve bought, moaning, talking about her scabby house, justifying the youngest bad behaviour and buying cheap tit, with a maccys every other night.

Kayleigh’s the friend that takes a tenner on a night out, never buys a round and jumps in the taxi at the end of the night that someone else pays for. The friend that only orders a starter in a restaurant or asks for your kids outgrown clothes and then sells them on Facebook.

Going on about someone's grammer means you are losing the argument kayleigh and if bad grammar is my only fault I will own it at least I don't parade my kids on YT to possible pervs, and she thinks we have no life as we always chat on here, well kayleigh it's not hard to pick up your phone I'm actually on a train just now and i get push notifications so if I want to I can look or reply straight away and on this thread I defo do ,and we probably only haven't had a tour of the house because it's a tit hole and she's embarrassed , how can she justify sharing they kids online she is deluded and justifying that boy sharing with two girls it's blood wrong and embarrassing

Your mask slipped last night kayleigh I thought everything had to "be kind " yet you were slagging of my grammar , I don't care about grammar on here it's just tattle I'm not writing a letter to the queen and you are more needing to worry about your youngest who can't talk properly and by the sound of it never will , get of YT and parent your kids properly

Last edited:
Her thinking they will ever reach the levels of the Inghams is laughable, I mean for starters, why in any way would you aspire to be anything like that family? The mothers an absolute c**t and the dads a kiddy fiddler 🤮 hardly something to aspire to?
And let’s be honest, while the Inghams have lost their sparkle now, they always look rough, what helped them grow their channel was not just where they went and what they did, it was how they looked! All squeaky clean and well put together, always! Shiny happy people that pulled in the kiddies and made them what they were - The Baldwins will never be that, they’re all just a bit too rough around the edges 😘

Aye she is all there she would spend as least as she could not putting her hand in her purse while everyone is taking their turns doing shouts buying her drinks, it would come to her and she would make some excuse to avoid paying up and quick exit out the back door, she’s mean tight Arse but she’s all there for her freebies, she’s a leech sucks the life out of you
Imagine being in her company you wouldn’t get a word in edgeways because she would talk over you with her dribbling shite and bumming her load
She’s got a big mouth, I am suprised none of her cronies have shut it or why they would even associate with the likes of her wtf do they see in her beats me you would come home with a headache after listening to her mentally draining
If she was in the big house she would be labelled a Snitch cause she can’t shut her trap
I wouldn’t trust her as far as I could throw her
Also if she’s not worried what people say about her why does she keep banging on about what we say about her insecurities Kayleigh so do something about it she doesn’t take responsibilities for her actions but blames everyone else

I did not watch her live is it true she is keeping her eldest three from their biological dad they are old enough to make their own decisions

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.