Life Of Beckie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is laughable.

No one ever gets "chucked into the deep end" with influencing. I've worked in marketing and advertising for 10 years; items are sent after the influencer consents to the terms of accepting the gifted item, which means they normally agree to post 2-3 times about the company.

Unless an influencer is managed by a PR company, or has their own PO box, there is no way an influencer would actively hand out their home address to receive gifted items so I'd really like to know how she was "chucked" into the deep end? No one forced you to accept these items, agree to their posting terms, or hand over your address for these things to be shipped to you.

/ rant over

1577704223188.png

Reactions: 5
This is laughable.

No one ever gets "chucked into the deep end" with influencing. I've worked in marketing and advertising for 10 years; items are sent after the influencer consents to the terms of accepting the gifted item, which means they normally agree to post 2-3 times about the company.

Unless an influencer is managed by a PR company, or has their own PO box, there is no way an influencer would actively hand out their home address to receive gifted items so I'd really like to know how she was "chucked" into the deep end? No one forced you to accept these items, agree to their posting terms, or hand over your address for these things to be shipped to you.

/ rant over

View attachment 67506
Absolutely, she's a very devious person.
The recent Q&A was clearly faked, the final one bringing on the Beckie as victim, whose confidence is low.
I'm convinced this bunch of 'new members' reporting a non existent post about her terrible marriage is a scam as well.
She's just not honest..

Reactions: 2
m
Absolutely, she's a very devious person.
The recent Q&A was clearly faked, the final one bringing on the Beckie as victim, whose confidence is low.
I'm convinced this bunch of 'new members' reporting a non existent post about her terrible marriage is a scam as well.
She's just not honest..
May I ask why you are so convinced it's a scam?

Look at the previous post, she's lying about gifted items.
People who lie about one thing, don't only lie about one thing......😂

Reactions: 1
FDCA477A-03CB-4272-AC38-0E0C196B9A78.jpeg

duck me how does she even manage to be obnoxious doing the ten year challenge bs 😂

you didn’t have ombré 3 years before everyone else. i had an ombré in 2009 too and i’m not ahead of the trends at all, everyone had it.

she is so full of herself it’s laughable.

Reactions: 13
View attachment 67936

duck me how does she even manage to be obnoxious doing the ten year challenge bs 😂

you didn’t have ombré 3 years before everyone else. i had an ombré in 2009 too and i’m not ahead of the trends at all, everyone had it.

she is so full of herself it’s laughable.
I thought this. I had this in 2004....although I think it was just highlighted ends then...I don’t claim to have invented the trend though....I did a season in Ibiza and everyone had hair like it 😂

Reactions: 5
You don’t get chucked in the deep end of influencing, you have to actively try and get partnerships, sign up to influencer groups and IV seen bloggers BEG to be considered for all sorts of crappy ad campaigns...... pr companies just put on a gifted basis’ and people chomp at the bit to be given it. It is utterly vile!

Beckie has attempted to be a high end influencer but her worth is so low she’s only ever been considered for crappy ads(CROCS anyone 😂)

so she’s pretendingshe had no choice and it was forced on her 😭she didn’t choose the influencer life, it chose her 😂

Reactions: 3
I honestly think this is her worst yet. Lying to try and wriggle out of the fact that she spends her life begging for tat, just because it's free.
Gushing over a box of #gifted fizzy drinks a few days ago....
Get a life Beckie....a real one.

Why do you have to show off that your taking stuff to a charity shop? If that’s you only good deed god help you. Showing off doesn’t make you look good 🥱

She clearly obsesses over this thread, she's seen how people are well aware of her greed for #gifted. So she's making grand gestures of giving to charity.
Breaking news Beckie....it's not actually giving if you didn't pay for it in the first place.

She’s now pleading on Twitter for this thread to be taken down saying she has rarely made any money from her instagram?!!!

She’s now pleading on Twitter for this thread to be taken down saying she has rarely made any money from her instagram?!!!
If any of us could be bothered, it's possible to just go back and add the value of the clothes, hers, Indi's and occasionally Adam's.
The stays away, meals out, evenings out.
Toiletries, furnishings, accessories and on and on, that she's bagged via her Instagram.
Must run into the thousands over the last year alone.
People are not stupid Beckie.

Reactions: 7
Until the thread gets deleted then she goes back to peddling anything thrown her way

Oh what a saddo.
Funny how they are happy to accept the freebies in the first place, but when people associate them with being beggars/scroungers suddenly they can’t handle it.... and it’s OUR fault for thinking it ?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.