Life Of Beckie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More deliveries today! Shes so happy to be able to order online still πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

• Sick
Reactions: 3
More deliveries today! Shes so happy to be able to order online still πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
Such an 'essential item...'
Don't kid yourself they're slimming Becks, you only have to look in the mirror to see your greed encompasses everything.
πŸ–πŸ°

Reactions: 2
Does she write Adam’s Instagram copy too? Or he also a self entitled wanker seeking as much attention as possible

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Apparently adam is going to complain to his neighbours about second hand smoke entering his sons playroom πŸ˜‚ wants advice on what to say. It doesn’t matter what you say bellend, they’ll still tell you to duck off and they’ll have the legal right to do so. I work in housing and you cant tell someone not to smoke in their own garden. But you go ahead, can’t wait for the feuding to begin ✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hi Adam, I've spoken to a colleague of my husband whose field of expertise this would come under.
His advice would be that you make an initial, cordial approach to your neighbours, saying something along these lines...
'Hi, I'm Adam Ryan, fairly recently moved in next door. You may not have met my wife, as she's usually extremely busy with her online influencing, she has around 1,000 followers and needs to spend a great deal of time dressing up our child as a ghetto rapper for photographs.
Anyway, I just really wanted to apologise for actually forcing you to live next to myself, as I do appreciate that I am a ridiculous, puffed up excuse for a man, constantly dressing like a fifteen year old, and pretending I am a sucessful business man. I do love to whinge about something however, at the present time I am in the process of 'not resting' until I have all the contributors to Tattle, shot unless they agree to change the site name to 'Adam and Beckie are the new Kardashians'.
Anyway, great to chat, you don't have a cigarette I could bum at all I suppose?'
Hope this is
Screenshot_20200510-105026.jpg
of some help to you Ads. X

• Haha
Reactions: 9
πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„ She needs to give up. No one asked for a photo. oh wait I forgot you refuse to spend an honest living on a product. It’s got to be free!
Probably wants to be one of the girls featured at the top of the Rimmel page.
Nah Becks, they're 17, slim and beautiful.
Don't call us.....

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hi Adam, I've spoken to a colleague of my husband whose field of expertise this would come under.
His advice would be that you make an initial, cordial approach to your neighbours, saying something along these lines...
'Hi, I'm Adam Ryan, fairly recently moved in next door. You may not have met my wife, as she's usually extremely busy with her online influencing, she has around 1,000 followers and needs to spend a great deal of time dressing up our child as a ghetto rapper for photographs.
Anyway, I just really wanted to apologise for actually forcing you to live next to myself, as I do appreciate that I am a ridiculous, puffed up excuse for a man, constantly dressing like a fifteen year old, and pretending I am a sucessful business man. I do love to whinge about something however, at the present time I am in the process of 'not resting' until I have all the contributors to Tattle, shot unless they agree to change the site name to 'Adam and Beckie are the new Kardashians'.
Anyway, great to chat, you don't have a cigarette I could bum at all I suppose?'
Hope this is View attachment 126831of some help to you Ads. X
I’m just wondering where the playroom suddenly appeared from, that’s just their living room no?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just so relieved that folks are rallying round Adam during this awful crisis he faces.
Also, sorry, but at first glance I took that for one of Beckie's SW suppers....
Screenshot_20200510-192109.jpg
Screenshot_20200510-192256.jpg

• Sick
Adam's begging for a dehumidifier now πŸ˜‚

Bet the neighbours closed their door and thought was a bleeping wanker!
'Do it perfect...'
Right o me old cockney sparrer. πŸ˜‚
#gifted air purifier required Beggy.

Adam's begging for a dehumidifier now πŸ˜‚

Bet the neighbours closed their door and thought was a bleeping wanker!
Did anyone actually ask for the boring as duck updates?

Also who are these people they are living next to who have a pub room instead of a lounge?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think you'll find the play room is adjacent to the drawing room, across from the great hall( it's the one with the minstrels gallery.)
These two are insane!!!!
lock down is bringing out their entitled crazy arses!
Her post about the drive way is so patronising....no one cares honestly no ONE cares that you have a hole it’s embarrassing that you think thats worthy content even by your shallow Self obsessed standards. Let me repeat again Becci because we know you love us...no one cares about your drive! Now take your Rimmel arse licking self and DO ONE

• Heart
Reactions: 8
These two are insane!!!!
lock down is bringing out their entitled crazy arses!
Her post about the drive way is so patronising....no one cares honestly no ONE cares that you have a hole it’s embarrassing that you think thats worthy content even by your shallow Self obsessed standards. Let me repeat again Becci because we know you love us...no one cares about your drive! Now take your Rimmel arse licking self and DO ONE
You can see why they got together in the first place....co dependent narcissism.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This little terraced house is what Adam has just managed to achieve at pushing 40.
That, and a neurotic, social media obsessed wife.
It's a starter home, not Kensington Palace.
FOUR posts from her so far today about a hole in the driveway(it's not a sink hole Beckie, tone down the dramatics.)
Sliding in that we have 2 cars....because that's stunning.πŸ˜‚
They are officially peculiar, he actually posted the time he was going next door yesterday.πŸ™ˆ
Other highlights last week, included the assembly of a metal shelf unit, incredibly unique, and sadly no longer obtainable (except from eBay, Argos, Amazon, Ikea etc etc.)
Their neighbours must be in hysterics behind their backs.
Laughing stocks. Screenshot_20200511-102506.jpg

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.