Life Of Beckie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The worst part is “us influencer folk” :sick:

If she was such an influencer why would she have to ask for likes? Acting like you’re better than everyone and in the same breath begging for help from everyone who’s so beneath you... Literal crying faces because you haven’t got the interaction you need to get paid, following a post about domestic abuse victims. Tone deaf!!!

This time last year she was using laser hair removal, and had she stuck at that she wouldn’t have hair to shave, meaning she’s either lied about using one or both 🤥

So desperate to seem authentic and yet so transparently fake.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 9

If she was such an influencer why would she have to ask for likes? Acting like you’re better than everyone and in the same breath begging for help from everyone who’s so beneath you... Literal crying faces because you haven’t got the interaction you need to get paid, following a post about domestic abuse victims. Tone deaf!!!

This time last year she was using laser hair removal, and had she stuck at that she wouldn’t have hair to shave, meaning she’s either lied about using one or both 🤥

👏👏👏

Screenshot_20200507-090443.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Unless you’re a very very very well known influencer, who actually has agents, influencers aren’t paid per post.

I imagine Gillette UK reached out to her because she’s “relatable” (🙄) and sent her some free razors. But she is absolutely not being paid based on her post engagement.

I’ve worked in social media marketing for over a decade, so to me, this is very familiar with people who want more likes and comments so that they can justify getting an agent. Agents will find those opportunities for more payment, but agents won’t sign influencers if they’ve got piss poor numbers.

She’s basically begging for the numbers, in hopes someone notices, so that on the off chance she’s actually signed it’ll be a “happy coincidence” (just like her appearing in the Simply Be competition was a “happy coincidence”)

Sooner or later, these brands will turn back to authenticity and see that she’s not worth contacting.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
More shite again today....I can imagine if they ease lockdown on Sunday Beckie will be at the front of the queue to see what she can get out to buy

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her stories are frantic in the last 24 hours. She seems to be trying anything and everything to be relevant.

Reactions: 4
.....and it's yet another non essential delivery.
No shame Becks....zero.
Screenshot_20200507-144151.jpg

Reactions: 2
Remind me of them shops that sell food as it’s about to go out of date. Just cheap stock. Cheap like her house.

also, I’m in agreement that her kid isn’t beautiful. That’s not harsh. He just isn’t and the more they convince themselves they’ve got this perfect little baby, the more the kid will struggle and probably end up being picked on.

Reactions: 3
Remind me of them shops that sell food as it’s about to go out of date. Just cheap stock. Cheap like her house.

also, I’m in agreement that her kid isn’t beautiful. That’s not harsh. He just isn’t and the more they convince themselves they’ve got this perfect little baby, the more the kid will struggle and probably end up being picked on.
Agreed, it's just a fact if a child is unattractive, doesn't make it less valuable.
They will ruin him with the stupid name, and their greedy fame hungry mindset.
Personally I'd be concerned at his lack of hair. Screenshot_20200507-090805.jpg

When my other half uploads a photo of our baby That I’ve taken, he doesn’t credit the photo to me 😂 cringe.

Well tbf he doesn’t plaster our baby all over social media either.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When my other half uploads a photo of our baby That I’ve taken, he doesn’t credit the photo to me 😂 cringe.

Well tbf he doesn’t plaster our baby all over social media either.
Or dress it in a deckchair I'd imagine.

• Haha

Aaaah I’m late to the party, this story/post makes me feel like I need a wash just from reading them. She’s so bleeping desperate and grimy! “Us influencer folk” 🤢🤢🤢 what a wanky thing to say

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Little Tikes have started gifting influencers their summer/outdoor/water toys....1 look at their instagram page and Beggy Beckie has pretty much liked all their pics 😩 she's clearly on the scrounge! Let's see her next non essential gifted delivery appear 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Oh here we go. Sounds like Becks has got the fam around again. Brill. 🙄

Forgot that the rules don’t apply to her. 🙃

edit: latest story deleted and re-uploded with music over the sound. Too late, I heard ya sister Beckie!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.