Life Of Beckie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No doubt she won’t gender him as she doesn’t want to force him to be something....but yet happy to force him into pleather jackets/modelling agencies/anything that suits the gram

Reactions: 6
A few posts back, she refered to the baby as 'The best accessory I could ever have....'
Says it all.

Visitors a few days ago...
Deliveries throughout lockdown....
Garden landscaping....
Driveway next week...
Just the stuff we KNOW about.
You're a deceitful conniving hypocrite Beckie, and as you watch this thread you must realise that word is spreading.
Screenshot_20200506-115230.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
Wow! That makes me feel sick. He’s just a prop for her instagram posts which is now just ad after ad.

Reactions: 4
The desperation to have him as a model. He’s a cute kid and all but he’s no model baby, his eyes are all over the place (I’m not here to comment on anyone’s kids, that’s not fair but when they’re being pushed by their deluded parents it’s opening it up)

• Haha
The desperation to have him as a model. He’s a cute kid and all but he’s no model baby, his eyes are all over the place (I’m not here to comment on anyone’s kids, that’s not fair but when they’re being pushed by their deluded parents it’s opening it up)
Agreed, I'd never willingly involve a baby on this, but she sells him for every penny she can get(without his permission obviously.)
He's not an attractive boy, and would never be considered by model agencies.
Should be enough for her that he's her baby, but it's not.

Reactions: 6
Agreed, I'd never willingly involve a baby on this, but she sells him for every penny she can get(without his permission obviously.)
He's not an attractive boy, and would never be considered by model agencies.
Should be enough for her that he's her baby, but it's not.
I do think he’s quite cute, all kids are in their own way but he’s just a normal boy, he’d be better without the pleather and the sunglasses...one of my friends kids is a child model, they were actually approached she didn’t put him forward. He’s a beautiful child but they weren’t initially keen but all the money goes into a savings fund for his future. He loves it for now but she’s not going to keep going with it, she said they can be brutal as they want such specific looking kids

Reactions: 2
I do think he’s quite cute, all kids are in their own way but he’s just a normal boy, he’d be better without the pleather and the sunglasses...one of my friends kids is a child model, they were actually approached she didn’t put him forward. He’s a beautiful child but they weren’t initially keen but all the money goes into a savings fund for his future. He loves it for now but she’s not going to keep going with it, she said they can be brutal as they want such specific looking kids
Absolutely, all kids are precious.
It's a pity that she uses him for freebies and the gram.
Really clear that she wanted a girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Have I missed something? Did Beckie just ask her followers to like or comment on her post?? What the actual f***?? Is she begging or am I missing something!??? 😱😱😱😱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Saw the beg. Came here for the comments. You did not disappoint guys!
How embarrassing to have to ask people to go and like her ad. Is she worried she wont get another?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How embarrassing to have to ask people to go and like her ad. Is she worried she wont get another?
Seriously, I know we slag her off, but this is NOT normal.
I saw the leg shaving was only around 200 earlier, and I wasn't surprised, but bite the bullet and chalk it up to experience.
Instead of which, she has a public tantrum and whines and foot stamps like a five year old.
She's cracked, completely cracked.

Same 🤣 absolutely cringe. In what world does she think that’s normal?!?

“So many view and choose not to like 😭” Ummm... yeah!! Cause it’s boring and literally no-one cares?! Soz to break it to you but they choose not to like for a reason, babe. ✌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I really think it’s time that she hangs up her Instagram boots. Enough is enough now Beckie sweetie. You know it’s time when you’ve to reach out to your bought followers and beg for a like. I’d sooner close my account than come across that desperate. 😐🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Same 🤣 absolutely cringe. In what world does she think that’s normal?!?

“So many view and choose not to like 😭” Ummm... yeah!! Cause it’s boring and literally no-one cares?! Soz to break it to you but they choose not to like for a reason, babe. ✌🏼
Eek embarrassing this isn’t the first time she’s done that either. It is a boring ad though 🤷‍♀️ What does that mean for her if she doesn’t get many likes. She’s unlikely to book another ad with them again?

Eek embarrassing this isn’t the first time she’s done that either. It is a boring ad though 🤷‍♀️ What does that mean for her if she doesn’t get many likes. She’s unlikely to book another ad with them again?
I'm sorry, but there's no way I'd humiliate myself like that for a few quid and some free razors.
It's more about the likes, which she honestly seems to perceive as some kind of fame. What with that and the constant posts of what she did years ago, and her younger, slimmer self, I think her whole outlook on life is unstable.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.