Life Of Beckie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I absolutely sympathise!! I am 30 weeks pregnant and watching how easily she seems to get her own way (and get away with it all so freely!) drives me mad!
Aw, hope all is going well with you and bump! weird time to be pregnant isn’t it! I really wanted to get all my ‘nesting’ done, but that completely went out the window! Infuriating to then watch people like Beckie go on like there isn’t a lockdown and have work men over. Just don’t put it on ‘the gram’, no one cares about her tacky home makeovers and it’s completely tone deaf! She must be really struggling for content to post about her holes in her drive. But I guess if you don’t put it on ‘the gram’ then there is less chance being *gifted* / getting freebies/ discounts. But just absolutely beggy and desperate.

Reactions: 5
New here, but completely agree about all this work being done during lockdown. I am 40 weeks pregnant and had a whole bunch of stuff booked in to be done to my house before baby arrives and unfortunately most of it landed on the week lock down started. My walls arn’t plastered, because even through the plasterer could technically come in and socially distanced from me; it is not classed as essential. I also have floorboards missing from the electrics work that was done. I was meant to have a bathroom refit and stuff doing to my garden.
Watching her have all her bits done is a massive slap in the face and completely tone deaf especially as she’s being a lockdown nazi to everyone else; but one rule for her and one rule for everyone else I guess?
I absolutely sympathise!! I am 30 weeks pregnant and watching how easily she seems to get her own way (and get away with it all so freely!) drives me mad!
Bless you both, what a rotten time to have this happen. 😚

Reactions: 3
Aw, hope all is going well with you and bump! weird time to be pregnant isn’t it! I really wanted to get all my ‘nesting’ done, but that completely went out the window! Infuriating to then watch people like Beckie go on like there isn’t a lockdown and have work men over. Just don’t put it on ‘the gram’, no one cares about her tacky home makeovers and it’s completely tone deaf! She must be really struggling for content to post about her holes in her drive. But I guess if you don’t put it on ‘the gram’ then there is less chance being *gifted* / getting freebies/ discounts. But just absolutely beggy and desperate.
all good thanks, hope things are good with you! Exciting but stressful times indeed.

The thing that’s really got me was all that posting about the work being done in their garden (but making it look like they were doing it all themselves, rather than being honest to the fact that they had contractors in!) I think that especially considering during lockdown there’s plenty of people that don’t even have the luxury of a garden, yet she‘s showing off the fact she’s having hers done exactly how SHE wants, when in the first instance a lot of people would kill to have a bit of outdoor space for their toddler to run around in. Even if it isn’t “aesthetically pleasing” 🙄 but more importantly, IT REALLY IS NOT ESSENTIAL.

there’s people out there that can’t even get hold of bloody nappies or formula for their babies!! Yet she’s able to organise sorting out the absooooolute DRAMA of her driveway having a few holes in with a click of her fingers. Yes Becks. V v important indeed.

all good thanks, hope things are good with you! Exciting but stressful times indeed.

The thing that’s really got me was all that posting about the work being done in their garden (but making it look like they were doing it all themselves, rather than being honest to the fact that they had contractors in!) I think that especially considering during lockdown there’s plenty of people that don’t even have the luxury of a garden, yet she‘s showing off the fact she’s having hers done exactly how SHE wants, when in the first instance a lot of people would kill to have a bit of outdoor space for their toddler to run around in. Even if it isn’t “aesthetically pleasing” 🙄 but more importantly, IT REALLY IS NOT ESSENTIAL.

there’s people out there that can’t even get hold of bloody nappies or formula for their babies!! Yet she’s able to organise sorting out the absooooolute DRAMA of her driveway having a few holes in with a click of her fingers. Yes Becks. V v important indeed.
Remember though it was so difficult for her as they had to let the turf settle so he wasn’t allowed to go on it....then when he could they had the whole bloody family round....absolute piss take

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just messaged my beloved to ask him if he'd be ok with me hanging on to my (jilted) wedding dress for 5 years.
He replied that if he'd wanted to be with a psycho he'd have married Meghan Markle....

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has the driveway stuff gone from the stories? Just catching up after work... or was it yesterday’s! 😂

Reactions: 1
Has the driveway stuff gone from the stories? Just catching up after work... or was it yesterday’s! 😂
Yes, we've moved on to exciting things Beckie did 5 years ago, and 2,000 posts of the baby. 🙄 The driveway is apparently starting on monday.....the anticipation is unbearable. 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She posted how 3 year olds can only name one colour... what planet is she on?
Having worked as an early years teacher for 10+ years I can say, hand on heart, that is not even close to the reality!
Why does she need to label him a prodigy for being able to identity colours? It’s really NBD

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Having worked as an early years teacher for 10+ years I can say, hand on heart, that is not even close to the reality!
Why does she need to label him a prodigy for being able to identity colours? It’s really NBD
Just seen that, I skipped them earlier as her voice makes me want to put my winter ear muffs on.
She's getting worse, now the child is a genius.
Beckie, you are SO uninformed, you're making youself a laughing stock.

Screenshot_20200505-205803.jpg

She's removed the Toy Story Playland Boutique from under her version of the birthday photo.
Adam's is still up.
Crafty Becks, but we all register you getting Toy Story in wherever you can, and posting him holding the characters etc.
Merching the baby....class.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
my child knew all the colours at 18 months. I thought that was normal?

Reactions: 7
Wow shaving your legs - groundbreaking! Couldn’t shave my legs without a razor that matched my bathroom now could I?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
😂😂😂😂😂😂 her child is 2 and knows some colours so he is a genius?
I'm an early years teacher (feel free to scroll through all my posts Beckie to check. I make reference to my job on a lot of threads where parents are like you!)
I've had 1 year olds know a couple of colours, by about 18 months they will know them all...most definitely by 2. Just your average 2 year old, no Einstein I'm afraid....maybe she was hoping to retire and live off the millions her genius child was going to make her?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
😂😂😂😂😂😂 her child is 2 and knows some colours so he is a genius?
I'm an early years teacher (feel free to scroll through all my posts Beckie to check. I make reference to my job on a lot of threads where parents are like you!)
I've had 1 year olds know a couple of colours, by about 18 months they will know them all...most definitely by 2. Just your average 2 year old, no Einstein I'm afraid....maybe she was hoping to retire and live off the millions her genius child was going to make her?!
Jesus she is hilarious 😂 Imagine believing that and the posting it for everyone to see!
Astounding!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Jesus she is hilarious 😂 Imagine believing that and the posting it for everyone to see!
Astounding!!!
Well the modelling agencies didn't want him, she's tried the midget rock star look....so I guess all that's left is Mensa. 🙄

Such a boring, long video to prove he knows his colours...which is a totally age appropriate skill! Maybe interesting to your family and friends but not Instagram 🤷🏻‍♀️

Such a boring, long video to prove he knows his colours...which is a totally age appropriate skill! Maybe interesting to your family and friends but not Instagram
It's only a short while ago that she stopped refering to him as her 'Son' presumably because we laughed at her on this thread.
Not the second coming.....🙄

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.