Life Of Beckie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny = desperate. Just buy what you want instead of trying to get people to follow you so you’ve got a better chance of getting some gifted shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
it’s the generic I could live without this amazing product blah blah bull I can’t handle! You could and you have. If something looks good I’ll have a google find a review then buy not because these “influencers” have written a bad gushy paragraph, it’s just all to transparent! They don’t even make gags about it being free I’d have to I’d feel too embarrassed!

Reactions: 4
A ‘friend’ or another account she has....and she goes on about trolling people yet thinks it’s ok to get her ‘friends’ to send message like that

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh well done!! that's priceless.
'nice beautiful people' 😂
That's so right, we all so wish we could dress in our granny's curtains, and be living in a nasty little starter home in our 30's.
Made my evening, ....
Let's go ladies, it's open season on greedy grubby so called influencers. 😚

Reactions: 8
Now it’s dreaded rain! Friday she couldn’t wait for the rain! She’s sooooo frigging fake I CANNOT cope! She wouldn’t want her followers to realise she’s a selfish witch.
The majority of her followers are bought fakes. Look at her average engagement numbers, average around 400 per post. If you genuinely have 21k followers.....
She's a cheat and a liar and people are waking up to it. 😁

Reactions: 2
Now it’s dreaded rain! Friday she couldn’t wait for the rain! She’s sooooo frigging fake I CANNOT cope! She wouldn’t want her followers to realise she’s a selfish witch.
I thought she was desperate for rain so the #gifted turf would settle in. Can’t wait to see the soggy reeds

• Haha
So me asking dear sweet Becky what she considers an "essential" buy generated this lovely little response from a friend.

You think I hit a nerve? 😂😂😂
Isn't she just lovely? Nothing I've seen written on this thread about her is as unnecessarily horrible as that message to a stranger with a perfectly valid question.

She's bleeping me off more than usual, such a classless twit.

Isn't she just lovely? Nothing I've seen written on this thread about her is as unnecessarily horrible as that message to a stranger with a perfectly valid question.

She's bleeping me off more than usual, such a classless twit.
It's bringing out the real Beckie, not the caring, sweet image she fakes for the gram.
Spiteful greedy chav.

Reactions: 6
So me asking dear sweet Becky what she considers an "essential" buy generated this lovely little response from a friend.

Is her ‘friend’ dumb, zero risk?! Yeah, all of those people in warehouses having to pick and pack in close proximity, some having to probably use public transport are magically immune to the virus so you can order a staple gun 🤭

Sorry edited to say, she obviously thinks of nobody else but herself because as long as there’s no risk to her that’s all that matters:unsure:

I
Is her ‘friend’ dumb, zero risk?! Yeah, all of those people in warehouses having to pick and pack in close proximity, some having to probably use public transport are magically immune to the virus so you can order a staple gun 🤭

Sorry edited to say, she obviously thinks of nobody else but herself because as long as there’s no risk to her that’s all that matters:unsure:
I recently had to order flowers for an elderly relative's funeral(old age not covid.)
The number of florists who are simply closed for the duration for online orders is huge, don't blame them in the least.
Yet somehow madam, and her potty mouthed 'friend' think that their boxes of crisps and choclate junk etc.are immune from the rules the rest of us are abiding by.
'Mierda'......google it jesuis. 😁

• Haha
It's bringing out the real Beckie, not the caring, sweet image she fakes for the gram.
Spiteful greedy chav.
Its definitely bringing out the real Becks! I found that message quite funny to read but it is actually pretty disgusting and her friend (or her) are really just bullies who lash out against anyone who questions anything they do.

Hey Beckie, if you're reading this, enlighten us as to whether you think "your friends" message was acceptable or not?!

• Heart
Its definitely bringing out the real Becks! I found that message quite funny to read but it is actually pretty disgusting and her friend (or her) are really just bullies who lash out against anyone who questions anything they do.

Hey Beckie, if you're reading this, enlighten us as to whether you think "your friends" message was acceptable or not?!
'Mean Girls' but without the looks. 😂

Reactions: 2
I’d say that message would be more likely to get a response from the Police under the Malicious Communications Act than some people commenting on a forum that they don’t like her tit kitchen and woodchip wallpaper.
And believe it or not Beckie’s beautiful friend😂 it is not my goal in life to dress in my granny’s nightie and fill my house with the same cheap shite that every other wannabe ‘digital creator’ has in their home, that they somehow managed to beg for free, nor do I want to dress my child like one of the t-birds

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’d say that message would be more likely to get a response from the Police under the Malicious Communications Act than some people commenting on a forum that they don’t like her tit kitchen and woodchip wallpaper.
And believe it or not Beckie’s beautiful friend😂 it is not my goal in life to dress in my granny’s nightie and fill my house with the same cheap shite that every other wannabe ‘digital creator’ has in their home, that they somehow managed to beg for free, nor do I want to dress my child like one of the t-birds
Screenshot_20200426-111931.jpg

• Heart

Posted this on the 'Influencers and covid 19' thread. Hope you don't mind.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.