Life Of Beckie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably an unpopular opinion here and I’m all for gender neutral toys but is she really against letting Indigo play with toys that would in the ‘boys’ section?
A pram and doll and now a dolls house for his birthday...

my son is a few months older and has 2 hoovers, cleaning bits and a kitchen but also has cars, diggers, dinosaurs and paw patrol coming out of our ears.
From what I’ve seen he doesn’t play with dinosaurs or cars and I find that a little sad. She’s forcing him to play with things that look good on Instagram in my eyes...
Definitely for the ‘gram. I have 3 little girls, 2 small and they love all things glittery and princessy and they play schools and mums and dads and I don’t think their combined interest in the dolls and prams could rival Indigos. Look everyone, my child is growing up non-binary, gender neutral and just to show how free spirited I am I’ll make sure he starts secondary school still wearing a buzz costume, sucking on a dummy and pushing his baby in his buggy, I’m just so open minded

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Another sign that she reads here, the train set is out 🙄😴

Definitely for the ‘gram. I have 3 little girls, 2 small and they love all things glittery and princessy and they play schools and mums and dads and I don’t think their combined interest in the dolls and prams could rival Indigos. Look everyone, my child is growing up non-binary, gender neutral and just to show how free spirited I am I’ll make sure he starts secondary school still wearing a buzz costume, sucking on a dummy and pushing his baby in his buggy, I’m just so open minded
Let’s face it, as much as we wish they didn't kids live for the colourful plastic tat we fill our houses with.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Another sign that she reads here, the train set is out 🙄😴

Let’s face it, as much as we wish they didn't kids live for the colourful plastic tat we fill our houses with.
She does, I know her user name. She follows me, never posts and checks the thread daily.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
So today, she's getting his dolly furniture, ready for his birthday dolls house, meanwhile, he picks daisies, dresses up (as usual) bakes cakes, and takes his dolly out in it's buggy.
Poor little sod, doesn't stand a prayer....🌈

Reactions: 1
Screenshot_20200422-140035.jpg

Thank God this has 'finally arrived'
Must have been so dire being without it.
We've really got to help these essential deliveries get through to needy influencers who are suffering so badly during this....
PANDEMIC.

Reactions: 5
Probably an unpopular opinion here and I’m all for gender neutral toys but is she really against letting Indigo play with toys that would in the ‘boys’ section?
A pram and doll and now a dolls house for his birthday...

my son is a few months older and has 2 hoovers, cleaning bits and a kitchen but also has cars, diggers, dinosaurs and paw patrol coming out of our ears.
From what I’ve seen he doesn’t play with dinosaurs or cars and I find that a little sad. She’s forcing him to play with things that look good on Instagram in my eyes...
Apparently he all of a sudden plays with dinosaurs!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Apparently he all of a sudden plays with dinosaurs!
Oh God Beckie, you are so entertaining....😂
Less than 24 hours after posts saying the poor kid should be playing with dinosaurs, you post a video of him doing just that!
You're obsessed with Tattle. Did you actually run out and buy them?, no time to wait for freebies.🙄
You ridiculous, shallow woman.🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Everything she puts in that tacky little house is so cheap and chavvy. Not an original thought in her head.
Waiting on yet another delivery....pom pom seat covers, essential during a woldwide health crisis.

I really want to comment and ask what the duck she considers a non essential item but I don't want to be blocked when I need to hate watch during lockdown.

• Haha
I really want to comment and ask what the duck she considers a non essential item but I don't want to be blocked when I need to hate watch during lockdown.
Surprised she hasn't read it yet. She probably looks at her insta more than she looks at Indigo.

Ahaha I post the message on here... Then bam she reads and replies to the message on insta!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Surprised she hasn't read it yet. She probably looks at her insta more than she looks at Indigo.

Ahaha I post the message on here... Then bam she reads and replies to the message on insta!
Is she actually that thick? She's posting saying 'finally arrived', I can't imagine she ordered all this tit / had all these gifts sent pre 23rd March and now they've only all just started arriving as she's 'renovating' her house 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3

She's hilarious!
and the beauty products, the necklace, the junk snack boxes, the toys etc etc...
Anyone who was really concerned about the potential health of others, would email round asking for no deliveries until it was safer.
Nasty greedy hypocrite.

Well done for flushing her out.

Is she actually that thick? She's posting saying 'finally arrived', I can't imagine she ordered all this tit / had all these gifts sent pre 23rd March and now they've only all just started arriving as she's 'renovating' her house 🙄
The thing is, she is actually thick.
She made a big deal about how she doesn't look on here, but she's just shot herself in the foot.
Beckie darling YOU'VE created a fake profile to stalk on here...! so don't call people out for doing the same.
I KNOW what it is, you silly woman.
Also, today's endless parade of people you suck up to, and posting equally slimey people saying 'I adore Beckie'....simply makes you look like a needy seven year old.

Last edited:
  • Heart
She's hilarious!
and the beauty products, the necklace, the junk snack boxes, the toys etc etc...
Anyone who was really concerned about the potential health of others, would email round asking for no deliveries until it was safer.
Nasty greedy hypocrite.

Well done for flushing her out.

The thing is, she is actually thick.
She made a big deal about how she doesn't look on here, but she's just shot herself in the foot.
Beckie darling YOU'VE created a fake profile to stalk on here...! so don't call people out for doing the same.
I KNOW what it is, you silly woman.
Also, today's endless parade of people you suck up to, and posting equally slimey people saying 'I adore Beckie'....simply makes you look like a needy seven year old.
Aha she was soo defensive to such a simple little question as well🤷🏻‍♀️ pathetic really.

She use to go to a club in Farnborough years ago that I went to. We had mutual friends but didnt know each other and she is just as desperate for attention now as she was then.

Aha she was soo defensive to such a simple little question as well🤷🏻‍♀️ pathetic really.

She use to go to a club in Farnborough years ago that I went to. We had mutual friends but didnt know each other and she is just as desperate for attention now as she was then.
You need to share the tea on those days, it's your duty! 😂

Reactions: 1
She wants us to believe that all that tit was ordered pre-lockdown....course it was Beckie. Same as getting the garden landscaped. Funny you did it realise the fence was in poor condition until after lockdown, because you posted to let us all know about it. It’s hypocritical to push the stay at home message because it’s the ‘woke’ thing to do but then get delivery after delivery of absolute shite. We literally just moved before lockdown and the house needs work/we want to buy so much/we’re surrounded by boxes, but you know what I’m not going to contribute to someone having to deliver stuff that we don’t actually need right now. We’ll still be able to get it all in a few months time so what’s the hurry

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.