Life Of Beckie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So today, delivered.....turf
junk food
free dresses
These are the essential items that Beggy must have SO badly, during a pandemic, that she risks the safety of everyone involved in getting them to her.
Lets all clap for the most selfish cow on instagram. 👏👏👏 Screenshot_20200416-212751.jpg Screenshot_20200416-212403.jpg Screenshot_20200416-212414.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20200417-115659_Instagram.jpg

What's the chances of her waiting til lockdown has ended before ordering all this crap?! (Or hoping it all gets gifted and sent out for free!)

• Angry
Influencers are getting so annoying. Why should she be entitled to all this free stuff because she was on a game show about 5 years ago 🤷🏻‍♀️ What about all the people genuinely in need or deserving of these things?! Companies need to wise up!

Reactions: 6
Influencers are getting so annoying. Why should she be entitled to all this free stuff because she was on a game show about 5 years ago 🤷🏻‍♀️ What about all the people genuinely in need or deserving of these things?! Companies need to wise up!
👏👏👏

Reactions: 1
Gotta love the chav text on this, but even better is the fact that someone's granny has turned up on the right......🤦‍♀️
Screenshot_20200418-112353.jpg

• Haha
Bit sneaky there Beckie....not tagging the fact you had a landscaping company in to sort your garden....making out like you did it yourself....not sure that’s really classed as essential work...shame you didn’t give Adam that memo....

Gardeners are definitely not classed as key workers....like to see that one being explained away....we’d all like tradespeople to come in and do jobs but we also understand it’s not safe right now....so preaching stay at home and clapping for the NHS is all pointless really....Adam will be in the dog house tonight

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Screenshot_20200418-180536.jpg

Wow! Missed that Boutros....what a couple of devious, self serving shits.
Not another word about other peoples' behaviour from you Beckie, you're exposed as a first class hypocrite, and the more people who become aware of this, the better.
Shame on you.

Oh dear, she really tried to make out like they were doing it themselves but then it did seem odd she wasn’t posting loads of stories during it like she did when she painted the house!

Reactions: 5
Predictably, she's posted one of her 'heal the world' saintly posts, which she never fails to do after being caught out being a greedy, duplicitous witch. 😂👼

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Probably an unpopular opinion here and I’m all for gender neutral toys but is she really against letting Indigo play with toys that would in the ‘boys’ section?
A pram and doll and now a dolls house for his birthday...

my son is a few months older and has 2 hoovers, cleaning bits and a kitchen but also has cars, diggers, dinosaurs and paw patrol coming out of our ears.
From what I’ve seen he doesn’t play with dinosaurs or cars and I find that a little sad. She’s forcing him to play with things that look good on Instagram in my eyes...

Reactions: 9
Probably an unpopular opinion here and I’m all for gender neutral toys but is she really against letting Indigo play with toys that would in the ‘boys’ section?
A pram and doll and now a dolls house for his birthday...

my son is a few months older and has 2 hoovers, cleaning bits and a kitchen but also has cars, diggers, dinosaurs and paw patrol coming out of our ears.
From what I’ve seen he doesn’t play with dinosaurs or cars and I find that a little sad. She’s forcing him to play with things that look good on Instagram in my eyes...
Glad you've raised that, I've been wanting to.
She does what's currently 'the thing' and he's just another method of virtue signalling.
That doll house furniture isn't robust enough for a little girl of two, let alone a boy.
Let's face it, Adam's not exactly an icon of masculinity.
She's trying to build herself a little 'Desmond is Amazing' IMO. Absolutely no conception of actual motherhood.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.