Life Of Beckie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely Becks, why dont you start by distancing yourself from twitter, currently seething with scumtrolls wishing death, not only on Prince Charles, but on William, Kate, and their three babies..? Oh I forgot, that's probably fine as you're a MM fan.
I've never seen anyone on Tattle be anywhere near this viciously unstable, but your priorities are seriously immature and selfish.
Criticising you for being a compulsive grabber and STILL accepting deliveries is not on 20200327_110019.jpg the same planet.
Grow up.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Absolutely Becks, why dont you start by distancing yourself from twitter, currently seething with scumtrolls wishing death, not only on Prince Charles, but on William, Kate, and their three babies..? Oh I forgot, that's probably fine as you're a MM fan.
I've never seen anyone on Tattle be anywhere near this viciously unstable, but your priorities are seriously immature and selfish.
Criticising you for being a compulsive grabber and STILL accepting deliveries is not onView attachment 100270 the same planet.
Grow up.
I don't use twitter but no way!! Are there people posting they want the royals to die! Now that's beyond disgusting and shameful. And she has the audacity to cry troll when people say she has no dress sense?! 😐🤯 go back to begging for freebies, might as well while it lasts as I don't see many companies continuing to do so once this is over as they may have lost a lot of business during this time!

I don't use twitter but no way!! Are there people posting they want the royals to die! Now that's beyond disgusting and shameful. And she has the audacity to cry troll when people say she has no dress sense?! 😐🤯 go back to begging for freebies, might as well while it lasts as I don't see many companies continuing to do so once this is over as they may have lost a lot of business during this time!
Screenshot_20200327-113700.png

Thousands of the really sick individuals.
Yet she posts on Twitter, never has a bad word to say about it.
However, somebody on Tattle comments on her make up..... Whoah insane bully alert!!!

• Angry
Screenshot_20200327-135931.png

Of course we all know she hates BJ, so this is probably fine.
Don't say her dresses are frumpy on Tattle though. 😨

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Jesus! Yeah, now that is trolling! Think we can all agree that she has NEVER had anything like that said about her and nor would we ever.
We dislike her constant Ads, swipe ups, gifted upon gifted items/events/trips/dinners, dress sense 🤯, always ditching her child (apart from a random wedding when he fell asleep and they drank so much they were very drunk in charge of an infant 😡, her taste in decor, complaining that people say she gets lots of freebies but she doesn't (but she does!!) Shes just a sad wannabe, constantly trying to be famous but it's never going to happen!

Why does she look so ropey at the moment? Hair looks like a synthetic wig and the colour of her face is really odd, like she’s had a nose bag on filled with fake tan. Also Becks, apparently you have no time for tiktok but you have an abundance of time to post the most dullard stories I’ve ever seen? Makes sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Bright orange face....bizarre.
Also, despite the fact that she apparently paid for it, she actually still has zero problem in ordering a box of junk treats.
So, everyone should stay home...except Beckie's delivery men. Congrats Becks, you win hypocrite of the week yet again.

STILL sticking a dummy in the child's mouth.
He's 2 in a few weeks. Braces here we come.

Sorry, but the new post, she looks like an actual duck... 😂🙈🦆

78% of Tik Tok users are 18-24. The remainder are mostly actual kids.
Occasionally, you get the weird married mother in her thirties who posts them on her Instagram stories.....🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Latest post about looking back fondly on her time in quarantine. duck off you moron, how self indulgent can you get! People are dying! People are losing their livelihoods, people everywhere wont recover from this, either because it takes their lives or someone they loves lives or because they’ll never be able to get back on their feet financially. Personally I’m trying to hold down my job, my husbands job, make sure my 3 kids are still receiving some level of education, my sister in law is facing giving birth alone, my family are being furloughed, my grandad has cancer, my daughter can’t see her dad, ITS NOT ALL ABOUT YOU bleeping BECKIE!!!!! Jesus, I work for a housing association in revenue. I’ve taken about 100 calls from residents who don’t know if they can feed their families today. It’s literally bleeping soul destroying.

Reactions: 9
Latest post about looking back fondly on her time in quarantine. duck off you moron, how self indulgent can you get! People are dying! People are losing their livelihoods, people everywhere wont recover from this, either because it takes their lives or someone they loves lives or because they’ll never be able to get back on their feet financially. Personally I’m trying to hold down my job, my husbands job, make sure my 3 kids are still receiving some level of education, my sister in law is facing giving birth alone, my family are being furloughed, my grandad has cancer, my daughter can’t see her dad, ITS NOT ALL ABOUT YOU bleeping BECKIE!!!!! Jesus, I work for a housing association in revenue. I’ve taken about 100 calls from residents who don’t know if they can feed their families today. It’s literally bleeping soul destroying.
Feel for you, it's taking a hideous toll on peple like yourself, while self obsessed snowflakes like her use it as a platform for baking unicorns and posting endless stupid tiktok videos, and spouting word salad.
Stay strong, thoughts are with you and yours in this shitstorm.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She really needs to read the room and show some empathy..... people (her followers) are finding everything difficult but it’s ok Becky as long as you’re ok 🙄

So wait is she actual saying she had the ‘rona?? I unfollowed a while ago, but do check in. She had been posting stories of her freebies and the stupid tik toks. If she had been feeling so shite i can’t imagine you would be up for louping about her livingroom for the gram?? Truly the worst.
I’ve been the same at my work, dealing with vulnerable customers, so stressful and upsetting. Come home have my tea then go to my bed for some quiet time 😐

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So wait is she actual saying she had the ‘rona?? I unfollowed a while ago, but do check in. She had been posting stories of her freebies and the stupid tik toks. If she had been feeling so shite i can’t imagine you would be up for louping about her livingroom for the gram?? Truly the worst.
I’ve been the same at my work, dealing with vulnerable customers, so stressful and upsetting. Come home have my tea then go to my bed for some quiet time 😐
No she’s saying they had symptoms which disappeared after her post. And she’s saying Coronavirus has done wonders for her family life. I feel for you, it’s like you’re being drowned in it, you can’t get away from it. Keep strong and stay safe 💕

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.