Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lol_oops

Her uni card ID photo is so embarrraazing, I thought you needed a passport style photo, ffs who does she think she is?

• Haha
Reactions: 26

emjustgay

for someone’s who’s dad owns a salon her hair always looks questionable... the ends of her extensions look fried and dead af

caz95

In S&Cs vlog, it honestly pissed me off that Lidia didn't get Cinzia a birthday present using the shit excuse that 'she didn't have time' to get her one, even though she's been talking about Cinzia's birthday for a few weeks now... Like she's a shit sister - takes all of Cinzia's stuff, copies everything she does, gained all her followers via Cinzia and can't even get her a fucking birthday present on time. Especially when Cinzia was like "I sent you £20" to Lidia, like why does Lidia need Cinzia to send her money when she's doing instagram ads, has Youtube adsense and has student loan. So selfish and stingy.

Hbirdette

VIP Member
Lidias vlog “I just want a cute tracksuit which is really good quality” shall we tell her that her sister is bringing out a cute tracksuit this week? 😂

• Haha

whatamievendoing

Am just watching her vlog and she mentions really liking one of her modules and enjoying the course generally and it just made me think 1) yay thank god I hope that continues and 2) god u could not imagine S&C doing a proper academic subject at uni..I know we all give Lidia shit for copying them all the time but bless her I think she's sweet at heart but gets sucked into the instagram world super easily

Reactions: 25

Caty996

Lidia got Sophia a birthday present and made her that massive fancy S cake and Cinzia gets zilch 😂😭 weird

• Haha
I have a theory on this whole bmw situation.
pretty sure we can all agree it’s not Sophias or her mums, most likely not Olivia’s but possibly maddies( can’t check as she’s gone private on Instagram)
My theory is that it’s a guy she’s dating or is her boyfriend. I go to the same uni as her and we were both at the library some time ago. I went to the bathroom and she was in there too in one of the stalls on the phone. Obviously it wasn’t on speaker but it was still loud enough for me to hear the voice on the other side and I’m pretty sure it was a guys voice. She was talking about him coming up for the weekend and their plans.
so those pictures of her posing with a white bmw in Manchester and Nottingham is probably the guys.
Also side note as extra evidence, on a recent tgb podcast, C mentioned Lidia was on birth control. Yes I know there are plenty of reasons girls go on birth control other than preventing pregnancy but that’s usually to do with skin issues or periods etc but as far as I’m aware Lidia has never mentioned having any of this issues.
did she ever mention who picked her up from Manchester to go back home for Christmas? If not, she never showed going back to notts so maybe it’s because he picked her up?? Just a theory
notice the white rim on the door
View attachment 385693
View attachment 385695
front seat🤷🏽‍♀️Possibly the guys car because who sits in the front of an Uber?

• Wow

secretsunloaded

VIP Member
Crikey can we all just have a hot chocolate and sing Jingle Bells cus wtf is going on

Tattle is for gossiping, big or small! let's leave it at that :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Hbirdette

VIP Member

They both posted photos with a white wall backdrop which if u look at their grids is not their normal background 🤔 and neither posted stories last night...seems sus to me
100% went to cinzias

can you imagine Lidia prancing around the messy kitchen at her mum and dads dressed like that hahaha

• Haha

teastains24

Chatty Member
Every time she mentioned anything that suggested she was going out she was so quick to be like ‘I don’t know why I’m acting like I’m going to a cluuuuub !!!!’ something a bit too defensive about it for me :cautious:

Pipxx

No wonder she can’t get any Uni work done she spends most of her time in cinzia’s car park😅

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m sorry but Lidia is just lazy and entitled. Like the others in this thread, I have also been at home since lockdown because I’m not paying for an accommodation to work online. So I came back home and I’ve managed to do my uni work. I have extremely noisy neighbours. My parents and 2 siblings are all working from home! We’ve all adapted and have had to make do. It’s a pandemic. Your life does not stop. She needs to get her head out of her arse, tidy her bedroom, light a bloody candle and start her work.

Kiwigal

Nah I don’t shes acting like she’s the only person in the world who is going through this, instead of making the most out of cinzias old room or creating a space to study she’s complaining about the most mundane things, it’s so insensitive to her followers as some actually are uni students who don’t have access to all the luxuries she has. Idk maybe im a just a bitter masters student but we all have had to adjust and to see her rule breaking and then complaining about something that can be so easily changed is frustrating. On her stories she is acting like she’s doing nothing and being boring and stuck in her messy house but her feed tells a different story 😂
I agree with this. We’ve all had to adjust within this pandemic. Working from home is one of them. It’s weird at first but she’ll soon get use to it and adapt like most people! I really don’t class her going back to uni essential. She probably just wants to go back to Manchester for a nicer background on her insta photos

whatamievendoing

They both posted photos with a white wall backdrop which if u look at their grids is not their normal background 🤔 and neither posted stories last night...seems sus to me

• Haha

Hbirdette

VIP Member
Lmao why is Lidia trying to convince us she stayed at her parents on nye. She was stressing her hideous net curtains, sorry, outfit wouldn’t come on time. Babe, YOU STAYED IN, remember?