Lidia Baylis-Zullo #2 Trout pout, frolicking about, chasing clout, will she drop out?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
honestly think Lidia doesn't know how to buy clothes for her body shape, she keeps wearing things that don't suit her at all

Reactions: 14
Sorry can I also point out that her and s+c are buying the wrong Jordan’s 😂 if anyone knows anything about trainers you’ll know buying mid rise Jordan’s isn’t the one 🤢🤢🤢🤢
I genuinely rolled my eyes when I saw them in Lidia's story because she CANT DRESS. She hasn't got a clue about trainers unless s+c's wore it first, first the ugly brick balenciagas that make her look more like a frump and now these 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry can I also point out that her and s+c are buying the wrong Jordan’s 😂 if anyone knows anything about trainers you’ll know buying mid rise Jordan’s isn’t the one 🤢🤢🤢🤢
Would bet money they didn’t know there were mids and highs, don’t think it makes a difference, haven’t researched whatsoever, just chose some that vaguely looked like a pair they all saw someone else wearing.

Reactions: 5
I have a theory on this whole bmw situation.
pretty sure we can all agree it’s not Sophias or her mums, most likely not Olivia’s but possibly maddies( can’t check as she’s gone private on Instagram)
My theory is that it’s a guy she’s dating or is her boyfriend. I go to the same uni as her and we were both at the library some time ago. I went to the bathroom and she was in there too in one of the stalls on the phone. Obviously it wasn’t on speaker but it was still loud enough for me to hear the voice on the other side and I’m pretty sure it was a guys voice. She was talking about him coming up for the weekend and their plans.
so those pictures of her posing with a white bmw in Manchester and Nottingham is probably the guys.
Also side note as extra evidence, on a recent tgb podcast, C mentioned Lidia was on birth control. Yes I know there are plenty of reasons girls go on birth control other than preventing pregnancy but that’s usually to do with skin issues or periods etc but as far as I’m aware Lidia has never mentioned having any of this issues.
did she ever mention who picked her up from Manchester to go back home for Christmas? If not, she never showed going back to notts so maybe it’s because he picked her up?? Just a theory
notice the white rim on the door
View attachment 385693
View attachment 385695
front seat🤷🏽‍♀️Possibly the guys car because who sits in the front of an Uber?

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I have a theory on this whole bmw situation.
pretty sure we can all agree it’s not Sophias or her mums, most likely not Olivia’s but possibly maddies( can’t check as she’s gone private on Instagram)
My theory is that it’s a guy she’s dating or is her boyfriend. I go to the same uni as her and we were both at the library some time ago. I went to the bathroom and she was in there too in one of the stalls on the phone. Obviously it wasn’t on speaker but it was still loud enough for me to hear the voice on the other side and I’m pretty sure it was a guys voice. She was talking about him coming up for the weekend and their plans.
so those pictures of her posing with a white bmw in Manchester and Nottingham is probably the guys.
Also side note as extra evidence, on a recent tgb podcast, C mentioned Lidia was on birth control. Yes I know there are plenty of reasons girls go on birth control other than preventing pregnancy but that’s usually to do with skin issues or periods etc but as far as I’m aware Lidia has never mentioned having any of this issues.
did she ever mention who picked her up from Manchester to go back home for Christmas? If not, she never showed going back to notts so maybe it’s because he picked her up?? Just a theory
notice the white rim on the door
View attachment 385693
View attachment 385695
front seat🤷🏽‍♀️Possibly the guys car because who sits in the front of an Uber?
i've thought this in the back of my mind too! wonder if she'll ever reveal him

Reactions: 3
Great theory!!! It honestly could be true because who else’s car could she be in that much? And she said she couldn’t get a lift home to Nottingham until a few days after her flat mates but if maddy was going back to Nottingham surely she could’ve went with her? But the only thing is, she’s hardly mentioned boys and I feel like she would be hinting at it if she did but maybe she wants to keep it quiet because maybe the relationship started during a lockdown or something but again, does she really care that much about breaking rules?

It definitely could be that, or it really is a stranger’s car and she just didn’t want to admit to rubbing her arse and dirty trainers against it so she lied lol

10/10 detective skills lmao, it could just be a sneaky link cus in her GRWM she was all like "imagine in 2021 I have a boyfriend.. wooooAH" and mentally checks out

So yeah it could be a mystery guy but imagine having to put up with the rotten cheese and coffee breath. Poor guy :(

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Great theory!!! It honestly could be true because who else’s car could she be in that much? And she said she couldn’t get a lift home to Nottingham until a few days after her flat mates but if maddy was going back to Nottingham surely she could’ve went with her? But the only thing is, she’s hardly mentioned boys and I feel like she would be hinting at it if she did but maybe she wants to keep it quiet because maybe the relationship started during a lockdown or something but again, does she really care that much about breaking rules?
i think she’s purposefully not mentioned anything because she wants to keep it fully private and not even give anyone any ideas that there’s potentially a guy in her life

Reactions: 4
Tbh she probably saw how Lewis was with other girls when he was with cinzia and thought yeah probs better not to show anyone bc that would be me 😂 bunch of thirsty girls following my man no thanks

Reactions: 1
She’s said in previous q&a’s on her story that she probably wouldn’t share it online if she was in a relationship. Still breaking the rules though, I’d have more sympathy if it was just a boyfriend but as we all know she’s obviously seeing s&c as well.

A comment on cinzias reflection pic. Have they ever saw NYC omggggg it looks like a row of terrace houses, now I KNOW their stand will say anything 😭😭😭

Reactions: 2
Tbh I think that’s a sarcastic comment, also don’t think that picture from lidias story is a hint I recon she reads on here and likes to fuel it 😂

Was thinking about the car sitch, having a bf sounds likely but it doesn’t explain why Sophia is leaning on lidias car if her bf drove her there or like why would he just drive to a car park to join her in taking pictures? Must be a friends car/ blogger too. I can’t see lidias friends on insta because they’re on private

Reactions: 4
This appeared as an Instagram ad from the department of education. Hopefully Lidia sees it and can understand she should STAY AT HOME in the middle of a lockdown, not go to Manchester to drink cafe Nero and take photos with Naomi Genes.

Reactions: 12
Tbh I think that’s a sarcastic comment, also don’t think that picture from lidias story is a hint I recon she reads on here and likes to fuel it 😂

Was thinking about the car sitch, having a bf sounds likely but it doesn’t explain why Sophia is leaning on lidias car if her bf drove her there or like why would he just drive to a car park to join her in taking pictures? Must be a friends car/ blogger too. I can’t see lidias friends on insta because they’re on private
Is there really no chance its her dads car which she’s got herself insured on for a short period of time????

Is there really no chance its her dads car which she’s got herself insured on for a short period of time????
She has her own car (fiat 500) and she was at uni the majority of the time (most of sept-dec basically) and didn’t have her own car so out of all cars why would she have her dirty shoes on her dads car it doesn’t add up.

Nah don’t think so because she said in a recent Vlog that her mum and dad use her car so I’m guessing that her parents share their car which is the grey one that was posted earlier in the thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.