Lewis Capaldi

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm going to start by saying I think the man has an absolutely cracking voice and a talent for song writing but he got on my nerves so much the last few years with the whole I'm so funny I don't care about fame and I take the piss out of myself thing. I understand that very much may be his personality but it just started to come across as forced, maybe because he just suddenly seemed to be everywhere. On every radio station doing interviews, his tweets/tik toks being discussed and his songs constantly played. It actually make me dislike him a bit.. I seen snipets of his Glastonbury set and I actually wanted to just give him a hug. The crowd was great and I hope it doesn't impact him too much that this happened infront of such a large worldwide audience.

Reactions: 8
This has always confused me as he doesn’t have any verbal issues, but I thought they had to be combined to be classed/diagnosed as Tourette’s. If it only happens when he gets stressed or triggered (which it seems to be) then it makes more sense to be anxiety 🤔
Needs at least 2 motor and 1 vocal but the vocal tics don’t have to be words, can be humming, clearing throat, coughing etc or it might be he has a different tic disorder but is using Tourettes as more people will know what that is. Maybe he can suppress the tics usually but can’t when he’s anxious. It’s possible to have both TS and anxiety

Reactions: 3
I'm going to start by saying I think the man has an absolutely cracking voice and a talent for song writing but he got on my nerves so much the last few years with the whole I'm so funny I don't care about fame and I take the piss out of myself thing. I understand that very much may be his personality but it just started to come across as forced, maybe because he just suddenly seemed to be everywhere. On every radio station doing interviews, his tweets/tik toks being discussed and his songs constantly played. It actually make me dislike him a bit.. I seen snipets of his Glastonbury set and I actually wanted to just give him a hug. The crowd was great and I hope it doesn't impact him too much that this happened infront of such a large worldwide audience.
No I get this. I have to be in the mood to watch his stuff on insta, some days I would just skip through it 😂

Reactions: 2
"Looking happier than ever". WTF is Lily Jobson on about? They look like they have just had a row and both have a face like thunder. The journalist is going to be having to change her surname to Nojoblass if she carries on with lies like that.

Jesus he looks dreadful. I hope he’s alright.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Yes. He's obviously not sticking to his anti tourettes diet. He was flourishing on it.