Lewis Capaldi

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know where the hell he is?
Back in March 2021 he updated Instagram saying his shows were delayed and that he was having a hard time writing his second album.
And then….. radio silence.
Anyone know where he is? He was so funny on social media but he always struck me as the potential for a tears of a clown situation, like he was putting on this jovial facade.
I do hope he’s alright.

Reactions: 3
He’s been dating girls and ghosting them.

Then gaslighting them and acting like nothing happened.

Needs to get a grip.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
He’s still around, just low-key at the moment I think. I bumped into him in Glasgow last month and he was lovely

Reactions: 2
He was at a pub in Camden the other day with Sam fender - he was really friendly to everyone and was behind the bar pouring pints of Guinness. that’s all I have!

Reactions: 2
He was at a pub in Camden the other day with Sam fender - he was really friendly to everyone and was behind the bar pouring pints of Guinness. that’s all I have!
He’s another, Sam Fender, friend of a friend.
Nice but can see him drinking too much and getting into bother.

Reactions: 1
He really struggled at Glasto bless him, apparently he said we probably won’t see him for the rest of the year. I do hope he takes care and surrounds himself with good people

Reactions: 7
He really struggled at Glasto bless him, apparently he said we probably won’t see him for the rest of the year. I do hope he takes care and surrounds himself with good people
It was so hard to watch. I’m so impressed that he managed to get through the set, fair play to the lad
I’m meant to be going to see him in Manchester in august and I’m really hoping he cancels it. I’ll be gutted but you know what I mean 😅

What was he struggling with? I saw some insta stories of his performance and I didn’t detect any struggles and the crowd looked really into it.

I hope he’s ok. I love his first album. Haven’t heard the newest one yet.
---
Update: I just googles him and learned his voice was giving out and the crowed helped him by singing his songs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
What was he struggling with? I saw some insta stories of his performance and I didn’t detect any struggles and the crowd looked really into it.

I hope he’s ok. I love his first album. Haven’t heard the newest one yet.
---
Update: I just googles him and learned his voice was giving out and the crowed helped him by singing his songs.
His voice starting to go and he was ticking/ticing (not sure on spelling! I know he isn’t a clock but the second one doesn’t look right either!) like no tomorrow

• Sad
His Tourette’s has been really bad recently and struggled to finish words as he was ticking loads but the crowd finished his last song for him ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The Glastonbury crowd finishing Someone You Loved was beautiful. I felt like so sorry for him as he seems to be really struggling at the moment. Someone You Loved I think is such a beautiful song, it's made me cry on more than one occasion.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ve accepted I won’t be seeing him later this year. I expect it all to be cancelled. I actually do hope he takes some time out. He was worked solidly on the fortnight leading to his album release , he was up and down the UK on his tour bus on the daily.

The new album is great. He’s done some great work but he needs to put his feet up again. Everyone is behind him. We’re seeing him crumble before us, and he hasn’t got lockdown to hide behind this time.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
He's cancelled everything for the rest of the year. Bless him, I hope some time off helps.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I've not really been following Lewis's story but watched some of his set at Glastonbury and saw he was struggling. I see he was diagnosed with tourettes last year and I had no idea he suffered with anything like that. I thought it was more anxiety or depression he had, perhaps he does. There is a lad round here who has tourettes and shouts out "Father Christmas" on the bus all the time. Was Lewis's tourettes apparent before his diagnosis or was he managing to mask it? Poor guy must have been exhausting 😟

• Sad
Reactions: 4