Leonora Smee #2 Oh my goodness me, still living at home & funded by Daddy Smee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have never heard of any woman I’ve known being more than a 6. 6 to me is big not many women I know wear 6. Most of the women my age are my size or smaller so a 3/4/5 max.

I was not being rude ! . I thought you must be on American sizing . I have tried Russel and Bromley Stuart Weizmann’s in 7 and they fit me I’m a 4.5-5.

if you are a size 8 shoe then that is very big and that’s a fact I’m not apologising for !. It’s fact . My ex husband takes an 8 . His feet are massive . 😂

Hopefully you will go ahead and press the ignore button and move on from this silliness. You are only offended because it now turns out you have massive feet as well as Leo 😂
---
Apparently younger women have bigger feet which might explain Leo . Some women like zanna van d are 6ft and I’d assume women that height have big feet. Have always thought they get shoes custom made at that size
---
Im surprised shoes go above 6.5 uk . They can’t stock or sell many size 8s I’ve never seen a sales rack with women’s size 8 on!
---
If I had size 8’s I wouldn’t advertise it 😂
Not only are you an ignoramus but you are also thick.

You are completely wrong in your uk to us conversions. You haven't a clue.

A simple "I'm sorry for coming across rude" would have been suffice.
I won't put you on ignore, I'll look out for the rest of your posts to see if you are usually so ignorant and ill informed.

You also must not get out much if you've never seen shoes bigger than a 6 in shops. I'm embarrassed for you!

• Heart
Reactions: 2

I won't put you on ignore, I'll look out for the rest of your posts to see if you are usually so ignorant and ill informed.

You also must not get out much if you've never seen shoes bigger than a 6 in shops. I'm embarrassed for you!
geez your a sensitive one 😂

well I’m surprised you wish to read my posts being as you accuse me of being rude, thick and ignorant (at least I am not a Bigfoot 😂 ) . hope you enjoy the reading.

Have a good evening
---

funny you say you live in the uk when your profile states Geneva .

Last edited:
A mens size 8 shoe is very small. My husband is 6'2 and a size 10.

Size UK size 8 in woman is perfectly normal?! What a horrible comment to make when someone has just said they are a size 8. Kendal Jenner is a size 8 like millions of women.

Anyway I cant believe we are discussing shoe sizes 🤪 let's get back on topic... another coffee machine intro. Kill me. Maybe it's because I have the same Sage machine and can literally watch mine any time of the day if I was that way inclined.

Reactions: 3

Size UK size 8 in woman is perfectly normal?! What a horrible comment to make when someone has just said they are a size 8. Kendal Jenner is a size 8 like millions of women.

Anyway I cant believe we are discussing shoe sizes 🤪 let's get back on topic... another coffee machine intro. Kill me. Maybe it's because I have the same Sage machine and can literally watch mine any time of the day if I was that way inclined.
if she did say that then I hadn’t seen it and being as she thinks she can be so rude to me I’m not about to take her nonsense and apologise for not seeing it

anyway I agree this subject needs to move on.

I’m also a sage sister with same model and am also as I’ve mentioned before sick of Leo wasting time showing us coffee dripping out into a cup . She could film it warming up for a change that would take about 3 mins . 😂

Last edited:
geez your a sensitive one 😂

well I’m surprised you wish to read my posts being as you accuse me of being rude, thick and ignorant (at least I am not a Bigfoot 😂 ) . hope you enjoy the reading.

Have a good evening
---

funny you say you live in the uk when your profile states Geneva .
Many people's profiles say many different things. This is an anonymous forum after all.
I'm also far from sensitive however many women reading here will also have size 7 or 8 feet and I'm not going to let ignorant comments pass especially when the commenter is completely wrong.

Body shaming isn't on. It's not what we are here for.
---

Azibi how do you like that sage machine? I've been interested in buying one but the choice is huge and I've not decided on one yet. Is it a good one to have?

Many people's profiles say many different things. This is an anonymous forum after all.
I'm also far from sensitive however many women reading here will also have size 7 or 8 feet and I'm not going to let ignorant comments pass especially when the commenter is completely wrong.

---

Azibi how do you like that sage machine? I've been interested in buying one but the choice is huge and I've not decided on one yet. Is it a good one to have?
oh pull the “body shaming” card out 😂 honestly …..ms “I’m not sensitive” .

I’d say you probably need something stronger than a coffee to chill yourself out with 😂

---

So I will confess that I have never had a cup of coffee in my life, I am a tea queen but my husband loves his Sage! It took him a bit of time to get to grips with it but loves it now! They are expensive but he won't buy a coffee out anymore as he says his are better.

• Heart
Hurling insults at me such as ignorant, thick, ill informed, rude isn’t what we are here for is it , yet you seem to think it’s acceptable .

Anyway, why are you still here ? I thought you said you were going off to read my previous posts . 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Hurling insults at me such as ignorant, thick, ill informed, rude isn’t what we are here for is it , yet you seem to think it’s acceptable .

Anyway, why are you still here ? I thought you said you were going off to read my previous posts . 😂
I wasn't going to read your previous posts. I'm not that desperate.

On that note, I'll not be engaging further with you. Never argue with an idiot as they'll bring you down to their level and beat you with their experience. I'll take my own advice on that. 😗

I wasn't going to read your previous posts. I'm not that desperate.

On that note, I'll not be engaging further with you. Never argue with an idiot as they'll bring you down to their level and beat you with their experience. I'll take my own advice on that. 😗
No I'm talking UK and I'm a shoe size 8 which is perfectly usual.
---
I live in the UK, I'm 100% aware of how uk and European sizes work thank you.
It's rude of you to assume that a poster doesn't know how sizing works never mind using the term big foot and laughing especially when a poster has said they wear a size 8 shoe.

If she was wearing US size 8 shoes then that would equate to a 10 in UK sizes which would be unavailable in most stores and there wouldn't be too many women needing a size like that. You have gotten mixed up with your UK and US sizes when you think a UK 8 is a US 10

The average women's shoe size in the UK is a size 6.
Goodness gracious me , Not you again! 😂 Music to my ears you won’t be communicating with me again , let me hand out some champers as Leo would say 🥂

goodbye duchesspink , you don’t contribute anything to this thread anyway, you only post to moan and disagree. you have done little but disagree with me ever since I mentioned Glasgow is very rough in parts (many months ago!) maybe you are a Glaswegian. You can’t argue with facts, nor can you pull woke cards on me . You take everything personally, this isn’t about you it’s a thread about Leo.

If you are going to continue to attack me at least get your facts straight. I haven’t mentioned US size 10 that you are going on about .

Nor did I state that I knew the exact conversion to US although my guess was very close . My words were “I think that is…” which implies a little doubt .

Having checked Russell & Bromley’s website they stock up to an 8. They go down to a 3. It is fact to say a size 3 foot is small and a size 8 foot is big . They don’t offer any bigger!!! If facts offend you then that’s your issue and nothing to do with me.

You have big feet, whether you want to admit they are big or delude yourself they aren’t is up to you! so rock them and stop being so sensitive about the comments a complete stranger makes about Leo.

meanwhile in the less delusional world :-

i came here to include a comment I just saw on Leo’s YouTube about her honeymoon. They haven’t had it yet!. They did a mini moon to Ibiza . She’s off to st barths for her proper honeymoon (bit late now surely) . it’s just another holiday at this late stage .

Also someone mentioned her marriage and mark not liking the vlogging . Plus a funny comment someone left about naming the drone Charlie because he drones on and on 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Goodness gracious me , Not you again! 😂 Music to my ears you won’t be communicating with me again , let me hand out some champers as Leo would say 🥂

goodbye duchesspink , you don’t contribute anything to this thread anyway, you only post to moan and disagree. you have done little but disagree with me ever since I mentioned Glasgow is very rough in parts (many months ago!) maybe you are a Glaswegian. You can’t argue with facts, nor can you pull woke cards on me . You take everything personally, this isn’t about you it’s a thread about Leo.

If you are going to continue to attack me at least get your facts straight. I haven’t mentioned US size 10 that you are going on about .

Nor did I state that I knew the exact conversion to US although my guess was very close . My words were “I think that is…” which implies a little doubt .

Having checked Russell & Bromley’s website they stock up to an 8. They go down to a 3. It is fact to say a size 3 foot is small and a size 8 foot is big . They don’t offer any bigger!!! If facts offend you then that’s your issue and nothing to do with me.

You have big feet, whether you want to admit they are big or delude yourself they aren’t is up to you! so rock them and stop being so sensitive about the comments a complete stranger makes about Leo.

meanwhile in the less delusional world :-

i came here to include a comment I just saw on Leo’s YouTube about her honeymoon. They haven’t had it yet!. They did a mini moon to Ibiza . She’s off to st barths for her proper honeymoon (bit late now surely) . it’s just another holiday at this late stage .

Also someone mentioned her marriage and mark not liking the vlogging . Plus a funny comment someone left about naming the drone Charlie because he drones on and on 😂
I'd rather have big feet than a lack of brain cells.

I'm sure you'll crawl out to sqwak again as you clearly need the last word.
💩

Back to Leo now that I've been sidetracked by stupid for long enough.

This was too funny for me to get involved, but to be fair, as a species, our feet are getting bigger by generations. So younger people will have bigger feet than someone of the same height but older.
My humble contribution, from a 5ft8 size 7 (sometimes 8! ) girly.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Cammy and Marcus looking like twits win their wrapped around the neck sweaters in the beach Maria’s. 😂 everyone else you see in the background dressed “normally” /casually for a beach restaurant.

It’s been ages since I was at Maria’s . It’s a favorite haunt of Duncan bannatyne /peter jones who live a short walk away

She’s on about nose contouring. She acknowledges that she should blend it more and that people mention it 😂 really?? I hadn’t noticed Leo ….. 😂 she says she likes it unblended.

It’s yet another makeup tutorial . Yawn . When you have seen one of Leo’s makeup tutorials, you have seen them all
---
She’s looking 48 not 28 in the vlog . She’s ageing at a rate of knots . She really looks a lot like mummy smee here . The wonky mouth is strange . Not sure why
---
I’ve only noticed it tonight but Marcus wears a pinky ring. I’m guessing he chose to have leonoras faux made up family design on his ring. He might as well change his name to smee , the adopted son

Attachments

Last edited: