Leonie Hannie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BTW those Bottega Veneta pink square mules are HORRENDOUS. I get it that she's paid to wear them but, good lord, are they ugly! :sick:
82847060_191097905335220_2903142543226725689_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
BTW those Bottega Veneta pink square mules are HORRENDOUS. I get it that she's paid to wear them but, good lord, are they ugly! :sick:
View attachment 81012
I noticed in Tamara's Copenhagen vlog that she panned down and showed Leonie's feet but didn't show any interaction at all with her onscreen. It might be a reach, but it seemed odd to me. I wonder if it could have something to do with LEM?

I don't totally hate the Bottega Veneta shoe trend but, it looks tacky with those Gucci tights that she prances around in.

Reactions: 4
I noticed in Tamara's Copenhagen vlog that she panned down and showed Leonie's feet but didn't show any interaction at all with her onscreen. It might be a reach, but it seemed odd to me. I wonder if it could have something to do with LEM?

I don't totally hate the Bottega Veneta shoe trend but, it looks tacky with those Gucci tights that she prances around in.
It seems as though her and Tamara are still friendly, since they go to a lot of the same trips and high fashion events, but you can tell Tamara cooled on her as soon as she buddied up with Lydia.

Reactions: 2
I would love to know what went down between Tamara and LEM. šŸ‘€I'm not the biggest fan of Tamara or Leonie but I do admire their work ethic.

I would love to know what went down between Tamara and LEM. šŸ‘€I'm not the biggest fan of Tamara or Leonie but I do admire their work ethic.
I donā€™t think something happened there. Sometimes people are not interested in each other for various reasons. There is nothing Tamara could possibly gain from associating herself with LEM. And she does not make friends where itā€™s not business-worthy. Same goes for Leonie. She is not friends with LEM. She needed those British numbers (followers), plain and simple.

I donā€™t think something happened there. Sometimes people are not interested in each other for various reasons. There is nothing Tamara could possibly gain from associating herself with LEM. And she does not make friends where itā€™s not business-worthy. Same goes for Leonie. She is not friends with LEM. She needed those British numbers (followers), plain and simple.
I think there must have been something. Tamara is not a person that unfollows someone just because. And Lem is always shading someone for buying followers - i think she refers to Tamara. But again, Her new friend Leonie is also in that grey area.

Reactions: 3
Leonie & Tamara work bloody hard...Tamara more so as Leonie doesn't have a YT Channel, Tamara has both. Lydia on the other hand produces the most boring, sloppiest content I have ever seen.

I would love to know what happened between LEM & TK?

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
no she didnā€™t!!! She made a comment that she doesnā€™t want to hear a comment about her ugly feet- and if she does she will not show ā€œusā€ nice shoes any more
Ohhh no! Whatever are we going to do if Leonie doesnā€™t show us her ā€œniceā€ shoes anymore. Oh wait a minute....there are how many other influencers out there!? šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„

All wearing exactly the same shoe:rolleyes:
Yes, there is no charm to follow FW any more, they are all the same. I really like fashion and clothes :sneaky: (canā€™t afford all those brands but i like to be inspired). But honestly I donā€™t know who is who any more.

Yes, there is no charm to follow FW any more, they are all the same. I really like fashion and clothes :sneaky: (canā€™t afford all those brands but i like to be inspired). But honestly I donā€™t know who is who any more.
I really rate Susie Bubble- sheā€™s quirky and slightly different, knows fashion, writes really well and posts interesting, informative content.

How come this happened when she has such low likes/ view on ig videos and general engagement
They seem to be attributing the success and popularity of very trendy fashion pieces seen on multiple way more known and famous people, to only HER, for some reason.

Can someone check comments at Tiktok, i donā€™t have account, considering how people went crazy for Lidl/ I wonder how will they treat her. (In her defense the height is not as big as in Lydia case)
7835B2A1-8C00-429F-8B06-E6EF8A7D0553.jpeg

For someone who claims she was always so insecure, she sure posts a lot of eyefucking mirror stories on her IG. Thereā€™s just something super disingenuous about Leonie.

Iā€˜m surprised this thread on Leonie us moving so slow, since she posts so much bullshit. The threads of much smaller influenzas are on fyrešŸ”„ but madame half-naked butt hanging out over square duckling sandals in winter barely has any comments.

Reactions: 1
Iā€˜m surprised this thread on Leonie us moving so slow, since she posts so much bullshit. The threads of much smaller influenzas are on fyrešŸ”„ but madame half-naked butt hanging out over square duckling sandals in winter barely has any comments.
It surprises me as well. Majority of her outfits are atrocious and totally not realistic for the every day person. She also does that fake ā€œIā€™m so humble, Iā€™m so shyā€ tit thatā€™s annoying as hell.

Reactions: 1