Leonie Hannie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It surprises me as well. Majority of her outfits are atrocious and totally not realistic for the every day person. She also does that fake “I’m so humble, I’m so shy” tit that’s annoying as hell.
Exactly! Annoys me as well.

Also totally not realistic outfits if you are not borderline anorexic as her. No wonder her nails chip if she‘s starving herself so much.

Reactions: 1
Exactly! Annoys me as well.

Also totally not realistic outfits if you are not borderline anorexic as her. No wonder her nails chip if she‘s starving herself so much.
Yes! Her eating habits are seem quite unhealthy. Whenever she posts mounds of vegan food I just roll my eyes, because we know she’s not eating all that, especially since she admitted herself that prior to lock down she never exercised. Idk, she just comes across as incredibly insincere and self-congratulatory all the time. Her daily outfit reels are so cringe —then again, I’m just over reels, period.

Reactions: 4
Yes! Her eating habits are seem quite unhealthy. Whenever she posts mounds of vegan food I just roll my eyes, because we know she’s not eating all that, especially since she admitted herself that prior to lock down she never exercised. Idk, she just comes across as incredibly insincere and self-congratulatory all the time. Her daily outfit reels are so cringe —then again, I’m just over reels, period.
Definitely self-congratulatory...
The worst posts are those ”get dressed with me”. Seriously filming yourself while getting dressed? Not sure if it should be sexy or revolutionary creative or what her idea is with those.

Definitely self-congratulatory...
The worst posts are those ”get dressed with me”. Seriously filming yourself while getting dressed? Not sure if it should be sexy or revolutionary creative or what her idea is with those.
I think she’s trying to be revolutionary creative, but it’s just so pointless to me. Her outfits are just way too try hard 🙄

Reactions: 2
I've been following the three Hamburg girls for years and out of the three if I had to rank them it would be Caroline first since she actually seems down to earth and genuine (which is a vibe I don't really get at times from Xenia and Leonie. (especially xenia who can come off a patronizing stuck up rich girl at times) but Xenia second (she has really good outfits and I do like her brand) and Leonie last. Also at least Caroline and Xenia actually have projects going on (Caroline with her fitness program and Hugo Boss curation and Xenia with with her Attire brand. I feel like Leonie always mentions how she's working on different projects but I feel like those are just tiktoks and reels. Which is why I'm surprised that she has the most followers out of the three.

Reactions: 5
I've been following the three Hamburg girls for years and out of the three if I had to rank them it would be Caroline first since she actually seems down to earth and genuine (which is a vibe I don't really get at times from Xenia and Leonie. (especially xenia who can come off a patronizing stuck up rich girl at times) but Xenia second (she has really good outfits and I do like her brand) and Leonie last. Also at least Caroline and Xenia actually have projects going on (Caroline with her fitness program and Hugo Boss curation and Xenia with with her Attire brand. I feel like Leonie always mentions how she's working on different projects but I feel like those are just tiktoks and reels. Which is why I'm surprised that she has the most followers out of the three.
Yes! I would rate them the exact same way. I don’t love any of the three, but I do like how chill Caro is, and I definitely understand Xenia’s weirdness sometimes as I can be the same. I also find it interesting that the other 2 don’t ever associate with Leonie. Really wondering what the tea is there. Leonie’s projects are literally just her being a model without the title. That’s it.

My main "issue" with Xenia is that she comes off as preachy and at times tone deaf. Like today on her stories she was showing off her new expensive dining table that came from this rare 106 year old tree and it's like girl hello?? And I guess people were in her DMs about it because she as all like " all the questions and comments are getting ridiculous at this point and that the tree was dying and that's why she had it made into a table". I feel like out of all three Xenia doesn't recognize her privilege and wealth. I'm interested in the tea as well but I also noticed that none of them hang out together. I feel like Xenia it makes sense because currently both Caro and Leonie are living in Hamburg and both seem to love their city whereas Xenia just sold her Hamburg flat and talked about how she never feels comfortable in Hamburg. I feel like Caro would get tired of Xenia's patronizing ways and Leonie's fakeness real quick lol I totally agree about Leo being a model with no title. I wish that she would expand and actually do something more.

Yes! I would rate them the exact same way. I don’t love any of the three, but I do like how chill Caro is, and I definitely understand Xenia’s weirdness sometimes as I can be the same. I also find it interesting that the other 2 don’t ever associate with Leonie. Really wondering what the tea is there. Leonie’s projects are literally just her being a model without the title. That’s it.
Indeed very interesting that the others don’t associate with Leonie...
haha exactly, her ”projects” are just new stories or posts. Imagine putting that much work everyday into such nonsense content.

I think she sounds sooooo incredibly stupid, I assume she isn’t really smart actually. However I’d really like to know why no other (German) influenza has anything to do with her. It’s weird to me. I remember when she used to hang out with Xenia for a couple of weeks in 2018 I believe, and all of a sudden they vanished from each other’s feed. There must be something about Leonie that draws people away from her. But as I said: I don’t really have a coherent opinion of her and I quite like her style tho, but I’m very sure she is somewhat dumb, what makes hanging out with her probably exhausting.As a German myself, I still remember remember how she started her career: on an online platform for vintage clothes. I even exchanged messages with her over one item she was selling at that point and I remember I had the impression of her not-so-cleverness already back then.

I’m slowly getting a bit annoyed by Xenia. She is *always* talking about how terribly much she’s working and omg she’s so productive and gets up so early.. I mean I believe she genuinely believes she’s such a hard working individual and I’m sure she is really committed to her attire project, but she obviously lacks any knowledge about real people and what really hard work actually looks like. I’m somehow used to influenzas detachment but as someone who is currently in an extremely intense and physically/emotionally draining work/studies related life phase, I can barely handle this attitude...

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I think she sounds sooooo incredibly stupid, I assume she isn’t really smart actually. However I’d really like to know why no other (German) influenza has anything to do with her. It’s weird to me. I remember when she used to hang out with Xenia for a couple of weeks in 2018 I believe, and all of a sudden they vanished from each other’s feed. There must be something about Leonie that draws people away from her. But as I said: I don’t really have a coherent opinion of her and I quite like her style tho, but I’m very sure she is somewhat dumb, what makes hanging out with her probably exhausting.As a German myself, I still remember remember how she started her career: on an online platform for vintage clothes. I even exchanged messages with her over one item she was selling at that point and I remember I had the impression of her not-so-cleverness already back then.

I’m slowly getting a bit annoyed by Xenia. She is *always* talking about how terribly much she’s working and omg she’s so productive and gets up so early.. I mean I believe she genuinely believes she’s such a hard working individual and I’m sure she is really committed to her attire project, but she obviously lacks any knowledge about real people and what really hard work actually looks like. I’m somehow used to influenzas detachment but as someone who is currently in an extremely intense and physically/emotionally draining work/studies related life phase, I can barely handle this attitude...
I totally agree. Not to make this thread all about Xenia but it's so true. As I've said before she comes off as extremely pretentious, especially as she seems to believe that she's the worlds most hardworking individual. And I don't doubt that she does work hard but it's hard to take her seriously when she often questions why it seems people aren't working or being as productive as she is when she often fails to recognize her own privilege. Also on a purely superficial note, out of all the three German girls, I find Xenia to be the most striking out of the three. I just think she's gorgeous with nice bone structure lol

Does anyone know why Xenia and Leonnie are not friends anymore? They used to take trips together, post each other at fashion shows, and post photos together. Now I notice they are seated next to one another at shows (well, before) but they do not tag one another or post anything, just curious about it.

I like that she doesn't have a face full of fillers, she seems to be very popular in the high fashion world but she clearly doesn't eat, has dubious fashion sense (yellow bin liner dress) and is fweends with Lidl and Frow - so that makes her on the loathe list!
oof. You’d be surprised. Pretty sure she’s done multiple things to her face. Definitely lip fillers. She did not look like this when she started out @oohcouture. I liked her content more back then. Now she’s meh and very fake. Just very tired of how she claims to be all natural. She was very skinny back then already so I doubt the change in her face has anything to do with weight loss. Her nose, eyelid and general tightness of the face is just different. Whoever did work on her did a very good job in making her look "natural."
76953F09-49E0-4DD5-AFF7-FB9E51889E92.png
30DEB72F-8D7C-411B-B27E-C11CC16EB96A.jpeg
E3F611A7-D6D4-4B50-9C00-16D4111CCE20.png

Reactions: 3
oof. You’d be surprised. Pretty sure she’s done multiple things to her face. Definitely lip fillers. She did not look like this when she started out @oohcouture. I liked her content more back then. Now she’s meh and very fake. Just very tired of how she claims to be all natural. She was very skinny back then already so I doubt the change in her face has anything to do with weight loss. Her nose, eyelid and general tightness of the face is just different. Whoever did work on her did a very good job in making her look "natural."
View attachment 536765View attachment 536776View attachment 536783
Yeah, I’m honestly not sure why she pushes the “all natural” so hard. You’re right, there’s no weight for her to have lost to change her features from these pictures. All that denial just adds to the fakeness she gives off

I just can’t stand her reels. I live in Paris and saw her this summer while she was doing a reel. It was so embarrassing- she was dancing while her boyfriend filmed her —— in the middle of a very busy area. People were starring like “WTF” .... I don’t understand how these influencers can act like that in public 😬

Reactions: 7
Every time she leaves Hamburg or London she posts these sentimental stories with feigned innocence. Poor Leonie, life is so not fair, how could she possibly decide where to live out of her numerous apartments?
All she’s done is hop back and forth between the two, residing where there are looser restrictions. She’s full of tit.

• Sick
Hello everybody, i was at another Leonie thread and it was weird how come nobody is posting there
I mean, she seems so boring not even people wanna comment her 😂
So, she is happy again in London doing her business but i think she just escaped Germany as in UK they are “free” now
Many influencers are hoping from country to country like this and it pi*** me off

• Heart
So Leonines at the Venice Film festival. It makes me so sad that it’s all about just wearing a dress and standing on a red carpet- not going to see the films or anything.

So Leonines at the Venice Film festival. It makes me so sad that it’s all about just wearing a dress and standing on a red carpet- not going to see the films or anything.
I get your point, however she is there representing brands, not movies…
Nonetheless, she is smashing. Her red carpet looks are all over the media, the same happened im Cannes. She knows how “to make an appearance “ and I’m glad she is not afraid to smile, unlike some of her peers who look bored and smug most of the time.
Kuddos to her make up/hair team too

Reactions: 1