Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moloko

Chatty Member
All wearing exactly the same shoe:rolleyes:
Yes, there is no charm to follow FW any more, they are all the same. I really like fashion and clothes :sneaky: (can’t afford all those brands but i like to be inspired). But honestly I don’t know who is who any more.

Reactions: 4
Yes! I would rate them the exact same way. I don’t love any of the three, but I do like how chill Caro is, and I definitely understand Xenia’s weirdness sometimes as I can be the same. I also find it interesting that the other 2 don’t ever associate with Leonie. Really wondering what the tea is there. Leonie’s projects are literally just her being a model without the title. That’s it.
Indeed very interesting that the others don’t associate with Leonie...
haha exactly, her ”projects” are just new stories or posts. Imagine putting that much work everyday into such nonsense content.

UselessNonentities

Exactly! Annoys me as well.

Also totally not realistic outfits if you are not borderline anorexic as her. No wonder her nails chip if she‘s starving herself so much.
Yes! Her eating habits are seem quite unhealthy. Whenever she posts mounds of vegan food I just roll my eyes, because we know she’s not eating all that, especially since she admitted herself that prior to lock down she never exercised. Idk, she just comes across as incredibly insincere and self-congratulatory all the time. Her daily outfit reels are so cringe —then again, I’m just over reels, period.

calliebaby

BTW those Bottega Veneta pink square mules are HORRENDOUS. I get it that she's paid to wear them but, good lord, are they ugly! :sick:
View attachment 81012
I noticed in Tamara's Copenhagen vlog that she panned down and showed Leonie's feet but didn't show any interaction at all with her onscreen. It might be a reach, but it seemed odd to me. I wonder if it could have something to do with LEM?

I don't totally hate the Bottega Veneta shoe trend but, it looks tacky with those Gucci tights that she prances around in.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Fear not, it takes more than that for a dog to be put down (in Europe at least). First, Leonie has to sue which im sure she didnt (I've been attacked 3 times and never sued any owner, eventho one was very scary). Then a court has to deem the dog dangerous and vicious and order him to be put down. THE DOG IS SAFE 🍃💗.
i don’t know if I agree with this, if a working dog attacks a human and they deem it to be a danger it will be destroyed, I’d love to think it might not be the case but these aren’t pets they’re there for work.
this isn’t just someone’s pet dog, that might be a different case, it’s a working animal 😫

• Sad

Moloko

Chatty Member
Same here. I also like Xenia a lot.
I think Tamara is no longer in that much love with Leonie, not since Leonie became bestie with Lidia. I noticed she has to invite her- because Tamara is the only with some fashion contacts and real interest. I really want to know what happened between Tamara and LeM ;)

calliebaby

I would love to know what went down between Tamara and LEM. 👀I'm not the biggest fan of Tamara or Leonie but I do admire their work ethic.

Angeoudemon

VIP Member
I feel so bad for saying that she is a bit funny looking, so I need to clarify.
First, she is 100 times prettier than me, so I'm not "jealous". The things that makes her unattractive to me are her attitude and the way she pushes her lips, she resembles a duck (let that look stay in the 00').
Both are fixable, which is great, but I doubt she will 😂😉.

Lola Faith

VIP Member
I like that she doesn't have a face full of fillers, she seems to be very popular in the high fashion world but she clearly doesn't eat, has dubious fashion sense (yellow bin liner dress) and is fweends with Lidl and Frow - so that makes her on the loathe list!

Yes! Her eating habits are seem quite unhealthy. Whenever she posts mounds of vegan food I just roll my eyes, because we know she’s not eating all that, especially since she admitted herself that prior to lock down she never exercised. Idk, she just comes across as incredibly insincere and self-congratulatory all the time. Her daily outfit reels are so cringe —then again, I’m just over reels, period.
Definitely self-congratulatory...
The worst posts are those ”get dressed with me”. Seriously filming yourself while getting dressed? Not sure if it should be sexy or revolutionary creative or what her idea is with those.

Kittymum33

So Leonines at the Venice Film festival. It makes me so sad that it’s all about just wearing a dress and standing on a red carpet- not going to see the films or anything.

Reactions: 3

ahk489

I like that she doesn't have a face full of fillers, she seems to be very popular in the high fashion world but she clearly doesn't eat, has dubious fashion sense (yellow bin liner dress) and is fweends with Lidl and Frow - so that makes her on the loathe list!
oof. You’d be surprised. Pretty sure she’s done multiple things to her face. Definitely lip fillers. She did not look like this when she started out @oohcouture. I liked her content more back then. Now she’s meh and very fake. Just very tired of how she claims to be all natural. She was very skinny back then already so I doubt the change in her face has anything to do with weight loss. Her nose, eyelid and general tightness of the face is just different. Whoever did work on her did a very good job in making her look "natural."
76953F09-49E0-4DD5-AFF7-FB9E51889E92.png
30DEB72F-8D7C-411B-B27E-C11CC16EB96A.jpeg
E3F611A7-D6D4-4B50-9C00-16D4111CCE20.png

UselessNonentities

Every time she leaves Hamburg or London she posts these sentimental stories with feigned innocence. Poor Leonie, life is so not fair, how could she possibly decide where to live out of her numerous apartments?
All she’s done is hop back and forth between the two, residing where there are looser restrictions. She’s full of shit.

• Sick

Moloko

Chatty Member
I don’t think something happened there. Sometimes people are not interested in each other for various reasons. There is nothing Tamara could possibly gain from associating herself with LEM. And she does not make friends where it’s not business-worthy. Same goes for Leonie. She is not friends with LEM. She needed those British numbers (followers), plain and simple.
I think there must have been something. Tamara is not a person that unfollows someone just because. And Lem is always shading someone for buying followers - i think she refers to Tamara. But again, Her new friend Leonie is also in that grey area.

Moloko

Chatty Member
Hellloooo! First time posting but- Ooooh my, i have been secretly following all you have been talking about Tamara, LeM and Vic but now I have to join.
I think everything about Leonie is super strange. She has a huge following but usually very low liking from followers. All until she suddenly started sharing “sexy” images.
i read on other gossip sites that no one actually likes her- that she is LEM and Vic of german bloggers. Maybe that is why she gets along well with them.
:unsure::mad:

• Heart

UselessNonentities

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
no she didn’t!!! She made a comment that she doesn’t want to hear a comment about her ugly feet- and if she does she will not show “us” nice shoes any more
Ohhh no! Whatever are we going to do if Leonie doesn’t show us her “nice” shoes anymore. Oh wait a minute....there are how many other influencers out there!? 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 2