Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

UselessNonentities

For someone who claims she was always so insecure, she sure posts a lot of eyefucking mirror stories on her IG. There’s just something super disingenuous about Leonie.

Reactions: 2

UselessNonentities

Definitely self-congratulatory...
The worst posts are those ”get dressed with me”. Seriously filming yourself while getting dressed? Not sure if it should be sexy or revolutionary creative or what her idea is with those.
I think she’s trying to be revolutionary creative, but it’s just so pointless to me. Her outfits are just way too try hard 🙄

Smith16

I think she sounds sooooo incredibly stupid, I assume she isn’t really smart actually. However I’d really like to know why no other (German) influenza has anything to do with her. It’s weird to me. I remember when she used to hang out with Xenia for a couple of weeks in 2018 I believe, and all of a sudden they vanished from each other’s feed. There must be something about Leonie that draws people away from her. But as I said: I don’t really have a coherent opinion of her and I quite like her style tho, but I’m very sure she is somewhat dumb, what makes hanging out with her probably exhausting.As a German myself, I still remember remember how she started her career: on an online platform for vintage clothes. I even exchanged messages with her over one item she was selling at that point and I remember I had the impression of her not-so-cleverness already back then.

I’m slowly getting a bit annoyed by Xenia. She is *always* talking about how terribly much she’s working and omg she’s so productive and gets up so early.. I mean I believe she genuinely believes she’s such a hard working individual and I’m sure she is really committed to her attire project, but she obviously lacks any knowledge about real people and what really hard work actually looks like. I’m somehow used to influenzas detachment but as someone who is currently in an extremely intense and physically/emotionally draining work/studies related life phase, I can barely handle this attitude...
I totally agree. Not to make this thread all about Xenia but it's so true. As I've said before she comes off as extremely pretentious, especially as she seems to believe that she's the worlds most hardworking individual. And I don't doubt that she does work hard but it's hard to take her seriously when she often questions why it seems people aren't working or being as productive as she is when she often fails to recognize her own privilege. Also on a purely superficial note, out of all the three German girls, I find Xenia to be the most striking out of the three. I just think she's gorgeous with nice bone structure lol

UselessNonentities

I noticed in Tamara's Copenhagen vlog that she panned down and showed Leonie's feet but didn't show any interaction at all with her onscreen. It might be a reach, but it seemed odd to me. I wonder if it could have something to do with LEM?

I don't totally hate the Bottega Veneta shoe trend but, it looks tacky with those Gucci tights that she prances around in.
It seems as though her and Tamara are still friendly, since they go to a lot of the same trips and high fashion events, but you can tell Tamara cooled on her as soon as she buddied up with Lydia.

Sidhe13

How come this happened when she has such low likes/ view on ig videos and general engagement
They seem to be attributing the success and popularity of very trendy fashion pieces seen on multiple way more known and famous people, to only HER, for some reason.

UselessNonentities

oof. You’d be surprised. Pretty sure she’s done multiple things to her face. Definitely lip fillers. She did not look like this when she started out @oohcouture. I liked her content more back then. Now she’s meh and very fake. Just very tired of how she claims to be all natural. She was very skinny back then already so I doubt the change in her face has anything to do with weight loss. Her nose, eyelid and general tightness of the face is just different. Whoever did work on her did a very good job in making her look "natural."
View attachment 536765View attachment 536776View attachment 536783
Yeah, I’m honestly not sure why she pushes the “all natural” so hard. You’re right, there’s no weight for her to have lost to change her features from these pictures. All that denial just adds to the fakeness she gives off

coco_lh

So Leonines at the Venice Film festival. It makes me so sad that it’s all about just wearing a dress and standing on a red carpet- not going to see the films or anything.
I get your point, however she is there representing brands, not movies…
Nonetheless, she is smashing. Her red carpet looks are all over the media, the same happened im Cannes. She knows how “to make an appearance “ and I’m glad she is not afraid to smile, unlike some of her peers who look bored and smug most of the time.
Kuddos to her make up/hair team too

Reactions: 1
She seems to be highly regarded in the fashion world, not so popular in the husky world right now 😐

I just wish she’d put her *im covering my tits with my hands* and hips away, beautiful woman, beautiful boobage that I’m sure she paid for all by herself #returnoninvestment

I wish they would all stop doing showing so much. I sound like my mother, or grandmother. :LOL: More though, I wish YouTubers would stop doing look-books of them starting in their underwear and stripping back down to bra and panties between every outfit. it's gross and tacky, especially and when your audience is mostly female. One just had a beautiful baby, and I'm hoping that being a mother will curtail her almost-naky-antics.
She seems fake and has a really weird vibe...I know this is shallow but I think she is a bit funny looking, and not in a good way.

I feel like such a yerk for writing that but the way she portrays herself is 90% responsible how she comes across (to me).
After just a quick peek, she looks very different (better) on her blog.

I like that she doesn't have a face full of fillers, she seems to be very popular in the high fashion world but she clearly doesn't eat, has dubious fashion sense (yellow bin liner dress) and is fweends with Lidl and Frow - so that makes her on the loathe list!
I'm pretty sure she's friends with Tamara too.

I need to know how they were acting around the dogs before I have any sympathy for her 😐
He will have been destroyed, a dog that attacks will be put down. 😞

Exactly this!!!!
Shoot, even I would bite (or puke) with all of that perfume and other smelly junk. The sheer AMOUNTS they spray on themselves! 🤮

Hellloooo! First time posting but- Ooooh my, i have been secretly following all you have been talking about Tamara, LeM and Vic but now I have to join.
I think everything about Leonie is super strange. She has a huge following but usually very low liking from followers. All until she suddenly started sharing “sexy” images.
i read on other gossip sites that no one actually likes her- that she is LEM and Vic of german bloggers. Maybe that is why she gets along well with them.
:unsure::mad:
Hi!!!! Thank you for that info.

Last edited:
It surprises me as well. Majority of her outfits are atrocious and totally not realistic for the every day person. She also does that fake “I’m so humble, I’m so shy” shit that’s annoying as hell.
Exactly! Annoys me as well.

Also totally not realistic outfits if you are not borderline anorexic as her. No wonder her nails chip if she‘s starving herself so much.

Angeoudemon

VIP Member
Really just wanna know if they killed the dog.
laura Mercier probably won’t answer that question.

Is her boyfriend/husband her full time bitch? Is he a photographer or a bum like Alex MaGrath (husband not brother 😬)
I really hope that the dog wasn't put down 😢, it probably got really stressed out and reacted the way it did...hopefully it can stay with someone who will give it a nice and calm environment.

With that said I do feel sorry for her, it was quite a bruise and must have been a shocking experience.

UselessNonentities

I‘m surprised this thread on Leonie us moving so slow, since she posts so much bullshit. The threads of much smaller influenzas are on fyre🔥 but madame half-naked butt hanging out over square duckling sandals in winter barely has any comments.
It surprises me as well. Majority of her outfits are atrocious and totally not realistic for the every day person. She also does that fake “I’m so humble, I’m so shy” shit that’s annoying as hell.

I‘m surprised this thread on Leonie us moving so slow, since she posts so much bullshit. The threads of much smaller influenzas are on fyre🔥 but madame half-naked butt hanging out over square duckling sandals in winter barely has any comments.

Kittymum33

Yes, there is no charm to follow FW any more, they are all the same. I really like fashion and clothes :sneaky: (can’t afford all those brands but i like to be inspired). But honestly I don’t know who is who any more.
I really rate Susie Bubble- she’s quirky and slightly different, knows fashion, writes really well and posts interesting, informative content.

poopiepoop

Does anyone know why Xenia and Leonnie are not friends anymore? They used to take trips together, post each other at fashion shows, and post photos together. Now I notice they are seated next to one another at shows (well, before) but they do not tag one another or post anything, just curious about it.

Moloko

Chatty Member
Can someone check comments at Tiktok, i don’t have account, considering how people went crazy for Lidl/ I wonder how will they treat her. (In her defense the height is not as big as in Lydia case)
7835B2A1-8C00-429F-8B06-E6EF8A7D0553.jpeg