Leonie Hanne

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does someone house sit for her when she is away?
I guess, or maybe she has a very good security system and hopes that no one figures out where she lives exactly? With all that designer stuff in the apartment... and Tamara and Xenia both had break-ins (in Paris).

Reactions: 3
IMG_9630.jpeg

there she goes clout-chasing/thirsting after celebs again. She never does this kinda tit with fellow influencers, only celebrities.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does she not know how to ski?

Everyone on that moncler trip was all over the slopes but here’s Leonie… and she just doesn’t strike me as someone who skis.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's too busy posing in ridiculous outfits and complaining how overworked she is (right after a wellness trip to Stanglwirt 😒)

• Heart
  • Haha
Does this mean she has no kitchen now? It’s a closet?
Ha I came here when I saw this. Has she really changed a kitchen into a closet?? Looks like she’s squished a smaller kitchen into the living area. That makes me wince at what that’s done to the resale value but maybe they’re that rich they don’t care 🤷‍♀️

Anyone know what area of London the apartment is?

Ha I came here when I saw this. Has she really changed a kitchen into a closet?? Looks like she’s squished a smaller kitchen into the living area. That makes me wince at what that’s done to the resale value but maybe they’re that rich they don’t care 🤷‍♀️

Anyone know what area of London the apartment is?
Looks like West London to me, I know she was in Notting Hill before and then moved to her 'dream neighbourhood'.. so unsure where that is but I'd say it won't be far from there

Last edited:
Reactions: 2