Leng Leng (ex) couple

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know shes 18 now but i cant help but think that her parents are “pimping” her out. All the Ann Summers outfits, posing around in front of the camera, all filmed by her parents. Its just a bit odd.

Wish she’d wear some heels with her AS outfits, the kids sparkly flat shoes are awful 🤢

Reactions: 1
I know shes 18 now but i cant help but think that her parents are “pimping” her out. All the Ann Summers outfits, posing around in front of the camera, all filmed by her parents. Its just a bit odd.

Wish she’d wear some heels with her AS outfits, the kids sparkly flat shoes are awful 🤢
It makes me quite uncomfortable how her parents are filming all this for her. She seems quite immature for her age, even possibly has developmental delays or neurodiverse.
She seems vulnerable

Does she have any friends very weird her parents coming to a love island meet and greet in a night club in that outfit.

I can’t believe there isn’t more on this girls thread. Every time her videos come up I cringe so bad, her voice, the way she shouts, how awkward she is, the outfits, wearing an ann summers bra to go out in and her mam and dad film it. What the duck is going on there.

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe there isn’t more on this girls thread. Every time her videos come up I cringe so bad, her voice, the way she shouts, how awkward she is, the outfits, wearing an ann summers bra to go out in and her mam and dad film it. What the duck is going on there.
It’s cute how close she is with her parents, but so weird going clubbing with them in Ann summers lingerie.

I can imagine if the thread had her name in there might be more posts?

It’s cute how close she is with her parents, but so weird going clubbing with them in Ann summers lingerie.

I can imagine if the thread had her name in there might be more posts?
Yeah lovely that she’s dead close, but the lingerie just weirds me out so much 🤣 I feel bad that she annoys me tbh but she’s so awkward

Yeah I couldn’t find anything until I realised it would probably be leng leng 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2