Leng Leng (ex) couple

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so glad you set this up. I was going to do it this weekend but got caught up in the drama of Paul Breach.

Why why why does she have the same pose all of the time!

Reactions: 1
Omg I've been strung out on this leng leng drama 🤣 that girl chloe just keeps saying "message me privately" to anyone who comments and asks what happened.

I'm not sure I believe they have the smarts between them to be making this all up for views/likes though 😂

I saw a tiktok someone did saying Chloe’s friend had posted about Chloe getting with her ex boyfriend, but I couldn’t find Chloe’s friend!

As someone going through trying to get a no contact order, there must be some truth to it if bail conditions were set but they’re both clearly vulnerable :(
hes posted a few videos about it! idk maybe both as bad as eachother

I think they're both as bad as eachother, however seems v suspect he's turned his comments off and she has posted actual proof so more inclined to believe her

I’m so glad there’s a thread on these two! I do wonder if her parents let him live with them to try and control and protect Chloe? He has no proof of his allegations, the cheating or her family abusing him.