Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
What's the story with the friend that just got engaged? What's their source of wealth cos I think she is a woo woo person too isn't she?
Kelle Howard. I used to follow her but not anymore. Her and the partner only recently got together. They are all off their heads and lei leis first post this morning with the sunnies and towel on her head- her stance is an exact replica of her bff Kelle. The one foot in front of the other on an angle.

sneakpeek

Chatty Member
I guess we can add gourmet chef to the resume...

What a busy life ol'Lies must lead to pretend she could finish a book in a day. With her level of literacy she would need to spend quite a bit of time on each page as she runs her grubby pointy talon along the lines, sounding out each word that is longer than 2 syllables. Besides, we all know the only time she truly cracks open a book is when she needs to photograph one for content, usually over her beloved cleavage.
🤣 And when it’s upside down LMAO

BeachBaby

VIP Member
She absolutely did NOT go to university at all! Hell, she only lasted one month as a flight attendant! She was never any kind of "climbing the corporate ladder" person.
What happened? Did she get the sack?

I think her comment re going to uni was a reply to a comment saying she didn't go to uni and she replied something like - oh so I didn't go to uni didn't I? Hmm
Or something like that.

DaisyNZ

I got the sense the ex husband was abusive/controlling. There were some pretty major red flags in some of the stuff that she mentioned.

I completely agree, the latest one seems pretty bad and she is completely enamoured with him. I just hope he isn’t abusive as it’s usually a pattern (likely developed from her childhood) and the last bf sounded pretty awful.
What happened in her child hood? Does Leila share personal details about her sister online? I hope she asks her first.

kmartplate

VIP Member
I’m guessing that Insta goldeitsabitdodgy has been taken down? Certainly Leila couldn’t claim defamation since they posted nothing but facts.

DaisyNZ

Wow. She’s really spiraling.. she needs help on the pronto.
She really does!

It’s odd how often both sisters speak of being authentic and ‘showing up as truth seekers’ etc etc but yet only use filters on their stories and photo shop their images?

The blurred edges on this are such a giveaway but I feel quite sorry for NZ sister as she’s clearly spiralling in her stories and mentioning how she’s on drugs (pain relief). Hopefully she has in person support away from social media.

Attachments

BeachBaby

VIP Member
Reports need to be made to -

Police
ATO
Media
Instagram

Have I forgotten any?!

The more people the better. The fact she is riding such a devastating event like the floods is revolting. She has literally not lost a thing.

Yes, she did this with her Mum. But that's her scummy family. Using others?! No.

Report Tattlers.
All you will do is give her a lot more attention. These people never come off worse off when these things happen, they always gain in followers etc.
I think doing nothing is best.

DaisyNZ

Ahhh the MLM spin is full throttle!
Reposting another hun’s comms as proof that you too can be a millionaire selling courses on how to make your life on social media look enviable enough to then sell it to vulnerable people who are sucked into the dream. So much integrity. Much positive impact.
This family just loves to milk money from anyone stupid enough to believe their bullsh$t.
Had a deep dive as isolating at home (very bored!) and had to giggle at this post from the gIrLbOsS that sister was raving about.

Attachments

timtams

Totally agree, so for single parents the cut off age is 8. Ever is fast approaching this she and Liela wouldn’t survive off the normal jobless payment, or be able to meet the requirements of applying for x amount of jobs per week (because she is a lazy bitch!)
I can definitely see her getting knocked up to get more payments.

I can’t see her account anymore, am I blocked or has she changed it?

Pollypelican123

Wait till you see her telling her audience that she started crying because she was so in awe of herself and the life she has created. She then puts her hand on her heart, says f$ck alot because she's a bad ass and goes on about self pleasure and cocoa. She horrendously dangerous and a fraud. Her ex husband is the same and there is a dedicated instagram page to hus scammery. These idiots need to be held accountable.
What is the Insta page??

kangaroosteak

I dont think Voldy runs the page either. She didnt mention Liela talking about her in the podcast until weeks after it happened and hasnt said boo about these voice messages. Im sure shed know about them as clazagain posted about tattle and the voice messages last night (this is the one who made the tiktoks on lies) and Voldy follows her so...