Leila Stead #3 aka Goldejewels aka Social Golde aka We Are Le Mama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These recaps are brilliant for someone like me who doesn’t know the history of our dear lie-la, yes they are a hard read but also it’s her reality and people should know her truth so Thankyou

Reactions: 8
Lie def had the miscarriage with Hayden (?) the guy she had known for ages - who was also the guy with a girlfriend (think he was a PT)
I see Craig the MLM type guy around some of my local haunts - I think he’s a mens coach - so pumped full of juice it looks like his eyes could explode at any second.
Once saw our girl in the wild at the local wanker spot Burleigh Pav (no judgement to anyone who likes it, great view, sh*t service, nice pizza - I was there not by choice but because it was a friends choice for lunch) with Kelle Howard and some other local “influenzas” (the tattoo mermaid yoga girl, MLM Ange Simson and it was also when Tarah (her real first name!) was with Brad (who looks like a brunette thunderbird had a baby with a Michael Finch and I’m not sure but he probably had more tox than the lot of them combined - lovely teeth and smile though)
She’s bigger than her photos and girl can work the angles to make herself look good. She was dressed in beige (what a surprise) I swear they all spent more time with their phones in their hands rather than interacting with each other.
Argh I feel so c*nty writing all these things but her constant eye rolling and contradictory life is really bothering me. I have followed her since the beginning of being left pregnant as originally it was visually appealing and I was pregnant at the same time (not single so couldn’t relate there) and throw the occasional like (rare) so I don’t get blocked! A friend knows Scott socially and I so want to ask questions when I see hjust for my own satisfaction and to share with the group here) but that would be so weird to even approach.
I still think back to the pain stop incident and wonder how is Ever even in her custody?
will have to go have my daily stalk now.
thanks for the recaps!

Reactions: 15
We need all the goss!!!!

Reactions: 6
Was this on GOMI. How did you find content from so far back? I could only go back to 2021
Yes all Gomi recaps, there's over 600 pages. Quite excited for 2020 as I feel like it'll be more entertaining batsh*t behaviour than just feeling so very sorry for that beautiful child.

Reactions: 7
Holding hands with her child on the beach was so scripted. That child’s life will be exploited for leilas performative parenting for her entire life. Sad.

Reactions: 4
What is with the obsession over finding a man? Seriously, it’s so pathetic.
Does anyone remember when she posted about Ever finding her dream man and someone asked what if Ever maybe wouldn’t grow up and be straight eg and she fkn lost it with some homophobic nonsense? Am I imagining that one? She’s so toxic. I know discussion regarding sexuality, gender for kids can be super loaded but I find it even more problematic that Leila is barely a functioning human herself and has a very big stake in having a wedding and a partner but has zero success in her relationships… and wants to project it onto her daughter. Hopefully Evers dad will be a better role model in demonstrating respectful relationships.

Yes! That was in 2019, the post included a photo of herself wearing an engagement ring and wedding band. She made the post straight after saying in a live that co-parenting wasn't going so well so appeared to be a deliberate dig at Ever's father.

Reactions: 4
Holding hands with her child on the beach was so scripted. That child’s life will be exploited for leilas performative parenting for her entire life. Sad.
LOVE your name & avatar!! Welcome here.

And I totally agree with you! Very, very sad for Ever.

Reactions: 2
The ‘letters to my daughter’ series were cringe. ‘Find a man who this….. Find a man who that… Gross.

Reactions: 13
Brunette thunderbird had a baby with Michael finch the accuracy right there

Reactions: 5
I don’t think it is fair to call Scott useless. He didn’t choose Ever or the psychotic ex. It’s fair to say he was heavily manipulated into the situation. It’s also a lot to assume that it’s easy for him to get custody and why hasn’t he “just done it”

Reactions: 11
That photo ever took of lei lei passed out in bed is seriously concerning. Bad period pain yet was wearing almost white really tight pants this morning? How many Valium did she pop prior to that shot being taken…

Both her sisters have been diagnosed with endo. One had surgery and the next is getting it soon. Of course she's going to be in need of attention.
Because it's obviously worse when you are a single mum left pregnant.

That photo ever took of lei lei passed out in bed is seriously concerning. Bad period pain yet was wearing almost white really tight pants this morning? How many Valium did she pop prior to that shot being taken…
I feel like she’s now gearing up to be (self) diagnosed with endometriosis, she can be an endo-warrior like her sister and it’s also a hot topic at the moment with much overdue. government funding and well known personalities now sharing their endo experiences. She loves to jump on a trending topic

I don’t think Scott’s useless and for all we know he could of previously tried or be in the process of gaining a more balanced custody order, it could of been a factor in Liela moving interstate. No one knows because the man has the good sense to keep his life private. Ever is $$ to Liela and as much as she hates being a Mother there’s no way she could give up control, especially when being a poor victimised single mother is one of her favourite many identities

Reactions: 9
LOL wow I remember it all just like it was yesterday. thanks for the memmssssss

Why is she cupping her big old bunion boobs with her big bunion hands in the latest post? farkkkk love we have heard it all a million times before. Give it a bone.

Last edited:
We have the “Ever took this photo of me sleeping because I have such bad period pain” photo (which judging by the angle she could have taken it herself?) making me think she will go down the endo route like the sister.
then the next story is on chemicals in breast implants! Wonder who she will try to fish out to pay for these? #sponnotspon

Do people remember when she would throw out Ever’s artwork and Ever would find it in the bin and then she would blame the dog?! She video’d Ever’s reaction while laughing and (fake) telling off the dog. It was very cruel.
Wow I remember this! It made me so upset watching the video!

Here we go. I have the implant toxicity bullshit and I’ll tag the surgeon I want in hopes for a freebie. Leila tarah whatecer it is this week - you are trash. Let’s all wait for the go fund me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.