Leila Stead #3 aka Goldejewels aka Social Golde aka We Are Le Mama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I came here to say a few things.

1. Omg that hair, she looks like Mrs Krabappel from The Simpson's.

2. So now she acknowledges the Pandemic did infact happen?

3. What's with the new photo, why is her head missing and her vag squashed between 2 massive thighs moving side to side?

4. She looks like she's literally spent the flood donations on food, she has stacked on weight. And no there's nothing wrong with being bigger, I'm fat as fu!k but she is a despicable women who pretends to be everything she's not so I find this amusing.

5. For how many years has this lunatic been finding herself?

Reactions: 16
I’m glad I’m not the only one who thinks the hair is horrible. She looks 10 years older. Whatever happened to embracing the natural ‘curly’ hair? That lasted a week .

Reactions: 12
I’m glad I’m not the only one who thinks the hair is horrible. She looks 10 years older. Whatever happened to embracing the natural ‘curly’ hair? That lasted a week .
I have honestly never seen someone constantly at war with themselves like her. It's daily that she's trying to be something else. She really needs a proper mental disgnoses.

Reactions: 15
what a year! My head is spinning!!!!!

Reactions: 6
If she’s so intuitive and psychic why didn’t she predict she wanted dirt brown box dye hair before she went and spent the love bomb money on highlights.

Reactions: 11
Great footnotes!

It was def Scott who took her to DV court as she later went on a live ranting that he will forever have to live with doing that to the Mother of his child and that an AVO was granted so he could feel safe, then she mocked him. Prior to this she was constantly blogging/posting about him and his private life that quickly ceased and now they’re amazing co-parents

I agree her hair looks shit, the cut & colour need correcting asap. I thought her friend Chelsea was her free hairdresser?

Reactions: 5
Is that Elle? she looks different..

Also lol, this old chestnut of releasing friendships that no longer serve her! I wonder which bridge she burnt this time around..
Maybe hair extensions on Elle? I don't follow her so I don't know.

That post is a crock of shit. "Loving motherhood". Lie-la my dear, you will NEVER convince us of this. Especially after reading the recent gem of a recap from 2017, thx to DaisyNZ, reminding us of how horrible of a mother she's been since Ever was born.

The one that really stuck out to me that I didn't remember was when she & a friend left their babies so they could go for a swim in the ocean a distance away & played naive about the danger of it. She probably WISHED Ever would've been taken, because I know for a fact that she often thought about leaving her back door open (when Ever was young) so Ever could wander down to a nearby pond & drown! So SUCK IT TARAH!

Reactions: 12
Is that Elle? she looks different..

Also lol, this old chestnut of releasing friendships that no longer serve her! I wonder which bridge she burnt this time around..
That doesn't look like Elle. I might be mistaken though.
As someone who has just finished night shift in my mental health job and who looks and feels like a mess right now, I wish I had just 10% of the self importance and love that this idiot has for herself.
Soooo disillusioned in reality. Does anyone else think she's being investigated? Why would you put to sleep a thriving 10k a month business?

She is so that mother that would get off on the media attention.

Reactions: 6
I reckon it’s her. Looks just like her. Explains the stupid post on ‘friendships’ this morning too.

Reactions: 1
Wow feel like Ive missed so much.

Randomly ended up blocked by Lie-La? Idk why, its just happened. Ill miss those lives

I agree with this. Also, we live in a tech world. 2 year olds knowing how to use an Ipad isnt a bad thing, exposing them to nothing at all will be detrimental once they hit school as IT use is part of national curriculum. BUT, it needs to be balanced. They need to be read too, they need to go outside, interact, do all of it. The pandemic wouldnt have helped with speech either. Hopefully her school is catching the little girl up

Who puts a box dye through their hair when they’re a wealthy and successful boss babe? This liar doesn’t have a pot to piss in

Just more proof of financial issues. Not even ole ARR with her abundance has to colour her own hair

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.