Leila Stead #18 Monat's out, horse paste is in. How long until Kitty is in the bin?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No connection whatsoever. Just find it bizarre that someone would post her here when she hasn’t been friends with Liela for years.
---
My two cents was that it isn’t relevant here given they haven’t been friends for years. Post it on Australian influencers
I mean, she and Dion were literally interacting with tattle not too long ago so that doesn’t hold water. But cool, we get it, you don’t think she should be mentioned. As with any topic that’s not to your taste, just don’t engage with anything about her if it’s brought up here. Like we all do. All you’ve succeeding in doing by trying to moderate is to make her a topic of conversation much longer than necessary. It was a stand alone comment that would have quickly been passed over as the thread moved on to other topics.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No connection whatsoever. Just find it bizarre that someone would post her here when she hasn’t been friends with Liela for years.
---

My two cents was that it isn’t relevant here given they haven’t been friends for years. Post it on Australian influencers
Give it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Here's the thing. Tarah is a tit human, we know this as a fact. Nicole doesn't seem like a tit human, she just got caught up with Tarah because she presents herself as a non tit human for awhile until the bullshit and lies don't ad up and people distance or cut her off completely (look at the body count).

Reactions: 9
Here's the thing. Tarah is a tit human, we know this as a fact. Nicole doesn't seem like a tit human, she just got caught up with Tarah because she presents herself as a non tit human for awhile until the bullshit and lies don't ad up and people distance or cut her off completely (look at the body count).
You said that much better than me. I have no connection to Liela or anyone in her life - look at my other posts to see that. I just don’t get why someone who was briefly related to her should be mocked for her looks.

Reactions: 1
You said that much better than me. I have no connection to Liela or anyone in her life - look at my other posts to see that. I just don’t get why someone who was briefly related to her should be mocked for her looks.
No idea about Nicole but can say this as a fact, Tarah is a tit human. And Tarah, we know you read here. No one is jealous of your deceptive ways and scamming nature. And you're not fooling anyone with the no fillers and organic diet tit. We know you afterpay your lips and live for your weekly injections babe.

Wishing ill on health experts on the same post as complaining about your own health ailments being treated by health experts. Imagine being this much of a fuckhead. I would say how does she function through life but we know she doesn’t..

Wishing ill on health experts on the same post as complaining about your own health ailments being treated by health experts. Imagine being this much of a fuckhead. I would say how does she function through life but we know she doesn’t..
Awful human. So much for the 'love everyone' crap she wants on with.

Reactions: 4
Speaking of Liela side characters, NZ sister really is strange.
Imagine jokingly wishing ‘health experts and politicians’ health issues.
---
Also, 37 tags for a giveaway post is embarrassing 🫣
These sisters are always unwell. Maybe they need to go to a real Dr and get a real diagnosis and start there. Also, get a bleeping job sisters, you are a drain on tax payers.