Leila Stead #13 GoFundMe scam is underway, her lopsided labia on full display. Report straight away!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she was so abundant but didn't have cash saved why would she need to sell her car? Wouldn't you take out a personal loan or credit card? Again why not apply for a medical loan? Curious.
Exactly. The math ain’t mathing Tarah. Scam artist plain and simple

Reactions: 14
Apparently she can't use her super because she doesn't have any because she was the sole carer for her mother when she was sick, for two years. Umm, so many holes in this theory Tarah but keep lying sweetie you're doing great.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Apparently she can't use her super because she doesn't have any because she was the sole carer for her mother when she was sick, for two years. Umm, so many holes in this theory Tarah but keep lying sweetie you're doing great.
That's bullshit she would've scammed a carers pension.

Reactions: 7
It’s not even about the “receipts”. For me anyway. It’s about her POTENTIALLY getting this procedure paid FOR her when she has done nothing but bully and scam people for years. The GFM for her mum. The floods. That bullshit jewels business. It’s everything. And that’s only if she gets the procedure done! I wouldn’t be surprised if somehow the money was raised and she a) becomes too sick and it can’t be done, or b) uses it purely for cosmetic purposes.

Reactions: 19
Her 'receipts' literally prove nothing!? She 'PRESENTED' with those symptoms. That's it!?

Keep up the good work Tarz.

• Haha
Omg, she is something else with the voice messages …

View attachment 2348201

Guizz do you think that laugh bit was her having one of her episodes?? and then the swearing sounded pretty epidody as well........
she's just so debilitated and affected by her toxic norks and her dumb younger self
interesting that her bloating wasn't mentioned as a side effect in the GFM descriptor

Reactions: 5
Did anyone catch the live? I only caught the end of the audio of the guy. Was this a conversation with her previous doctor that she recorded and then blasted over Instagram?!?!? Anyway, she went off about that influencer account 😂 she did have about 115 viewers at one point…

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Did anyone catch the live? I only caught the end of the audio of the guy. Was this a conversation with her previous doctor that she recorded and then blasted over Instagram?!?!? Anyway, she went off about that influencer account 😂 she did have about 115 viewers at one point…
Most she has ever had.

Much engagement for '40K followers'

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Small lives and small minds from the MLM hun sister who bludges off her partner and talks to her phone about shampoo all day 😆

How hard it is to understand that three GoFundMe’s later this is absolute crap? She’s been scamming money by telling lies for years now. I would love to know if Nicole ever saw her deliver a single Love Bomb donation as I would put my super on it that she didn’t.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Her 'receipts' literally prove nothing!? She 'PRESENTED' with those symptoms. That's it!?

Keep up the good work Tarz.
Yeah, her paperwork proves nothing. For whatever reason I’m not being able to upload her videos that are supposed to be proof. For those who are blocked she showed the bills from two ambulance rides (I thought there were supposed to be 3?), a discharge paper from the first ED visit (no diagnoses), her paperwork from her original surgery showing what type of implants she has, one of the surgeon’s pre-op testing orders and their ultrasound which showed she had fluid around an implant but it is not dangerous or linked to cancer.

Reactions: 18
Yeah, her paperwork proves nothing. For whatever reason I’m not being able to upload her videos that are supposed to be proof. For those who are blocked she showed the bills from both ambulance rides, a discharge paper from the first ED visit (no diagnoses), her paperwork from her original surgery showing what type of implants she has, one of the surgeon’s pre-op testing orders and their ultrasound which showed she had fluid around an implant but it is not dangerous or linked to cancer.
ambulance bills????!!! she doesn't have ambulance cover and calls them on a whim?!?!?!?

Reactions: 15
I watched a bit, she got quite aggressive, went full bogan at times.
Also someone asked about her health fund and she said “I don’t know what that is”. 🤯

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
She probably didn't realise she'd have to pay for the ambulance. They are free in QLD 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I could literally call an ambulance faking heart attack symptoms and, sadly, they would come. And if I presented at Emergency and said I was experiencing an irregular heartbeat, trouble breathing, difficulty swallowing or hell, I could say I was having hallucinations that I was being eaten by a shark…. it would all be written down by emergency doctors, just like her fictitious list of bullshit.

For anyone who hasn’t listened to it, the Scamanda podcast shows that some people, some con artists, who are just incredibly good at lying, convincing people of their lies, and profiting off the kindness of others.

Also, one of those Ambulance bills was an Overdue Notice. Pay ya bills, ya gronk.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I watched a bit, she got quite aggressive, went full bogan at times.
Also someone asked about her health fund and she said “I don’t know what that is”. 🤯
Ugh! I can’t load video or screen shots. Is anyone else having issues?

I wanted to post a screen cap I came across earlier from our thread back onJanuary 24th. She got a question about if she was still considering the explant. She’s said "I’m slowly paying off my surgery, once finished, I will go in. It’s very expensive! And I got a lot of questions about who I’m going with, I won’t be recommending till I’m done."

So back in January she claimed she was saving money for what was to be at that time a $17,000 surgery. What the duck have you done with all of that savings, Miss Moneybags? You’ve supposedly been so flush with cash you’ve only had to work the leisurely schedule of 3 days a week for 3 hours a day and you’re booked out solid for 2 months in advance. Where is all of this money?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
The media should pick up on someone claiming to be fully booked making $350 an hour/weekly wage in one day who then pushes a sob story on their followers for cash after having symptoms for two freaking weeks?!

I really hope all her followers have already donated to Kate who genuinely needs it and she gets a pittance.
---
Ugh! I can’t load video or screen shots. Is anyone else having issues?

I wanted to post a screen cap I came across earlier from our thread back onJanuary 24th. She got a question about if she was still considering the explant. She’s said "I’m slowly paying off my surgery, once finished, I will go in. It’s very expensive! And I got a lot of questions about who I’m going with, I won’t be recommending till I’m done."

So back in January she claimed she was saving money for what was to be at that time a $17,000 surgery. What the duck have you done with all of that savings, Miss Moneybags? You’ve supposedly been so flush with cash you’ve only had to work the leisurely schedule of 3 days a week for 3 hours a day and you’re booked out solid for 2 months in advance. Where is all of this money?
I gotcha! Thank the heavens for Tattlers and their screenshots. I just adore receipts don’t you?

Four readings a day @$350 each = $1400 per day. Four days a week to give her a Soul day? $5,600 a week. Easily enough to pay for her surgery after being so abundant all year or fund a medical loan easily 🤷🏾‍♀️

And people wonder why she has a Tattle thread. She’s been lying and scamming for years!

These are from the 24th of January:

02EF8B97-2C23-4D7B-B1E4-C63082ACE4D2.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
So she earns hundreds of thousands of dollars but doesn't have private health insurance. Her accountant didn't tell her about Medicare levy?

• Haha
God I hope these critical thinker followers of hers actually do some research before donating. Surely they must feel something is off after she’s bragged all year about earning so much and being fully booked with waitlists? It’s all been a con.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.