Leila Stead #11 Poor Dan Dangle the Canadian cop, Catfished by Leila with her chronic Photoshop.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping LOL. How the hell would you know Tarah, your longest relationship is measured in months 😂

Her ‘advice’ is so funny. I’ve been married for 12 years - at this point she’s just guessing what makes a successful relationship. I’m not surprised she’s still single.
You’d have to be stupid to take relationship advice from someone who can’t sustain one.

Reactions: 8
bleeping LOL. How the hell would you know Tarah, your longest relationship is measured in months 😂

Her ‘advice’ is so funny. I’ve been married for 12 years - at this point she’s just guessing what makes a successful relationship. I’m not surprised she’s still single.
You're safe with me...

Until I decide you have done something that "doesn't serve me " and i boil your bleeping bunny.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You're safe with me...

Until I decide you have done something that "doesn't serve me " and i boil your bleeping bunny.
Or you don't behave like a Mills&Boone character when I get knocked up a month after dating and threaten to stab you.

• Haha
Imagine having your head so far up your own lazy ass that you publicly moan about having so much on your plate because you have a part-time part-time job (9 hrs per week at bleeping best) and are taking a course one day a week. And this is the first time in her worthless life, at 36/37 yrs old, that the welfare queen has had to exert herself this much. What a waste of oxygen she is.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
M
Imagine having your head so far up your own lazy ass that you publicly moan about having so much on your plate because you have a part-time part-time job (9 hrs per week at bleeping best) and are taking a course one day a week. And this is the first time in her worthless life, at 36/37 yrs old, that the welfare queen has had to exert herself this much. This cow deserves to be slapped silly.
Mate. I did my nursing degree full time, plus worked, plus single parenting whilst looking after my grandparents. EAD TARAH

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Imagine having your head so far up your own lazy ass that you publicly moan about having so much on your plate because you have a part-time part-time job (9 hrs per week at bleeping best) and are taking a course one day a week. And this is the first time in her worthless life, at 36/37 yrs old, that the welfare queen has had to exert herself this much. What a waste of oxygen she is.
Come on, she spends at least 15 hours a week making up and answering questions on her stories which is work because she's building her brand

• Haha
Reactions: 15
M

Mate. I did my nursing degree full time, plus worked, plus single parenting whilst looking after my grandparents. EAD TARAH
Props to you and every single mum out there who has to do the actual hard yards. My mum raised 3 of us by herself, no financial support from my dad, no government support, finished a degree and maintained a full time job whilst having no car, had to take public transportation everywhere for everything for quite a few years. I remember sitting in class with her sometimes when she had to bring us with her because she couldn’t arrange child care. And I can’t tell you how many times she went without a meal so we could eat. And THIS witch thinks she has it hard??? Someone needs to slap some sense into that well-fed moon face of hers. 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Props to you and every single mum out there who has to do the actual hard yards. My mum raised 3 of us by herself, no financial support from my dad, no government support, finished a degree and maintained a full time job whilst having no car, had to take public transportation everywhere for everything for quite a few years. I remember sitting in class with her sometimes when she had to bring us with her because she couldn’t arrange child care. And I can’t tell you how many times she went without a meal so we could eat. And THIS witch thinks she has it hard??? Someone needs to slap some sense into that well-fed moon face of hers. 🤬
God Bless your mum for everything she had to endure in her life while raising you & your siblings. Tarah has to throw some books and instruction manuals around for a photo shot & make us think she's working sooooo hard. She probably closed them up & put them away after taking the stupid photo. She probably wanted the five cent tour because that's all her warped, r e t a r d e d mind can handle.

• Heart
God Bless your mum for everything she had to endure in her life while raising you & your siblings. Tarah has to throw some books and instruction manuals around for a photo shot & make us think she's working sooooo hard. She probably closed them up & put them away after taking the stupid photo. She probably wanted the five cent tour because that's all her warped, r e t a r d e d mind can handle.
And didn’t we come to the conclusion that she is only taking this 1 day per week course because it’s mandated and tied to her government benefits? She’s acting like she’s voluntarily entered a PhD program because she is ambitious and intellectually curious, FFS. She’s being forced to actually do something productive.

Try not to fall over your big red shoes while you’re patting yourself on the back, you absolute clown. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
'Study'... So smart, so knowledgeable.

• Haha
Oh LOL! I did my Masters degree (a real tertiary degree at a real
University 🤣) while working in a high pressure job in my field AND parenting an 18 month old AND pregnant! My heart pumps puddles of piss for you Liela!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Haha. Currently doing my Masters degree whilst working shift work with children. Hard bloody work. LOL at the font on those ‘resources’. Looks like an advertisement for the travelling circus

Reactions: 9
That picture looks like a children's colouring page.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bath time
---
Poor Tilly. She should take the dog to a vet. Haven't seen Murphy in a while either. I wonder if she did get rid of him.
Bath time
---
Poor Tilly. She should take the dog to a vet. Haven't seen Murphy in a while either. I wonder if she did get rid of him.
I come to say this. How about you take her to the bloody vet! How cruel and selfish can you be! Bet she has no money so she’s just letting her live out her final days in pain 😔

also even in the dark her side profile scares the tit out of me with that terrible migrated lip filler. Move some of it to that chin

Attachments

Is this Ever's homework?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ugh do we really need to see those trotters in the bath again 🤢

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.