Leila Stead #11 Poor Dan Dangle the Canadian cop, Catfished by Leila with her chronic Photoshop.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can just imagine her laying there thinking of questions and thinking to herself “oh yeah that’s a good one” 🤣🤣 there’s no way these questions are being asked lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
@EveryDaysASoulDay ..thanks but I cant be bothered looking at her page , even on there.This thread keeps me in the loop with minimal damage to my brain.I appreciate all of your screenshots 🥰

Reactions: 8
“It was successful, it was doing great money every week.”
Sure, that’s why you claim to have gotten yourself out of debt only since you decided you are a psychic?
Not to mention the fire sales every other month. If it was that successful you wouldn’t need to discount services so heavily to attract clientele.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's rebranding because people get confused with the name. O.k Tarah.

• Haha
Oh Jeezus. How many rebrands is this now?
Every time she does this I can’t help but think that she’s trying to evade somebody, or many somebodies, that she burnt with her scams.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why would you rebrand something that’s been SO SUCCESSFUL and has you booked out months in advance? Not to mention change the name!!??

Oohhhh that’s right. Because she’s got maybe one client per fortnight and books out her own schedule. She’s really not very bright is she?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why would you rebrand something that’s been SO SUCCESSFUL and has you booked out months in advance? Not to mention change the name!!??

Oohhhh that’s right. Because she’s got maybe one client per fortnight and books out her own schedule. She’s really not very bright is she?
Shockingly dumb.

• Haha
Again Tarah and this can not be emphasised enough, NO ONE is dependant on you for relationship advice.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“It was successful, it was doing great money every week.”
Sure, that’s why you claim to have gotten yourself out of debt only since you decided you are a psychic?
And yet she was telling her friends how much she hated photography……. Hmmmmmm.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
bleeping LOL. How the hell would you know Tarah, your longest relationship is measured in months 😂

Her ‘advice’ is so funny. I’ve been married for 12 years - at this point she’s just guessing what makes a successful relationship. I’m not surprised she’s still single.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.