Leila Stead #11 Poor Dan Dangle the Canadian cop, Catfished by Leila with her chronic Photoshop.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bath time
---
Poor Tilly. She should take the dog to a vet. Haven't seen Murphy in a while either. I wonder if she did get rid of him.
if her dog has suffered with this for years surely she knows and understands what it is and how to manage it?? including how it would be worse as she ages??

Reactions: 7
Tarah, maybe you should take some pointers from @muchsmartmanybrain, seeing as you can't even handle one full day (supposedly) of "class".

P.S. Where the hell is Murphy?! 😡

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I’m wondering who exactly she thinks is interested in watching a full story video of her tablet screen in a dark room and a glimpse of her silhouette downing a full glass of wine in under 1 minute.
What the hell was that? 😂.
Who in their right mind sits there at night and has a lightbulb moment that they should film
themselves slurping down wine whilst pretending to read their kindle?
Get a life, Leis

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m wondering who exactly she thinks is interested in watching a full story video of her tablet screen in a dark room and a glimpse of her silhouette downing a full glass of wine in under 1 minute.
Her side profile in that shot does her no favors! 😂
---
It’s a wonder she didn’t figure out a way to slap a filter on that profile silhouette.
😂😂 We were thinking this at the same time! It almost doesn't look human.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How difficult is it to take Tilly to the vet, with all of the abundance in financial wealth we keep hearing about 😠 ! Why is she asking questions on stories when her poor dog is struggling to breathe?

Reactions: 8
How difficult is it to take Tilly to the vet, with all of the abundance in financial wealth we keep hearing about 😠 ! Why is she asking questions on stories when her poor dog is struggling to breathe?
Because she's a heartless, bleeping idiot.

Reactions: 9
Oh yes, let’s blame Evers bad behaviour on her school friends. It can’t possibly be her pathetic excuse for a mothers version of parenting now can it?

I wonder if Murphy decided that he liked it better at someone else’s house too? These absolute fools 🙄

Reactions: 8
Evers face in that video laying down is like “duck off talking about me, you’re full of tit.” Absolutely hating life being told to lay there. Also. Why the duck is she not at school? Unless it was like 7am but in saying that who the duck has time to sit their kid down and do that tit before school. Maybe I just have a job to get to 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Murphy is no where to be seen, Tarah is still trying to lockdown a peen but getting an actual job she is still not keen.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.