Leigh Campbell #10 Leigha really shoulda caught the bus, but she was busy grifting & NOT working for us

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm dead.

She's referring to her son here šŸ« 
I was shocked she was taking him from daycare to the doctor and then dropping him back.
Also subtle brag of all the builders at her house and the designer boxes šŸ˜‚ if sheā€™s that rich she couldā€™ve moved out while the renovations are happening

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Sheā€™s getting renovations??? Whatā€™s she having done? I thought her eastern suburbs home was already beautifully renovated.

• Haha
Sheā€™s getting renovations??? Whatā€™s she having done? I thought her eastern suburbs home was already beautifully renovated.
I never feel bad for Leigh but I remember her saying she met the previous owners at a local playground and they follow her etc so she probably feels like she canā€™t slag off what they did to the place too muchā€¦ not that that sort of thing has stopped her before

Reactions: 4
Why does she go on and on about irrelevant mundane tit on her stories chatting to camera? Nobody cares about her hubby being away or something random her kid does or says. Send a video to your mum or sister, not to random instagram followers. Boring as duck.

Reactions: 10
Why does she go on and on about irrelevant mundane tit on her stories chatting to camera? Nobody cares about her hubby being away or something random her kid does or says. Send a video to your mum or sister, not to random instagram followers. Boring as duck.
Concerned about her privacy and safety but will tell the internet she is home alone with her kid and her hus=band is away, RIIIIIIGHT!!! :rolleyes:

What the rest of the world calls ā€˜vanityā€™, Lee calls ā€˜stimmingā€™. Trying to use neurodiversity to justify her crappy personality is low, even for Old Grifter Lee.

If that was the state of my hair part, I would too. Or Iā€™d be Lee creative Campbell and say it was my stimming.
Sheā€™s a POS.
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 9
This is a horrible shirt. Look at the ugly ill-fitting cuffs! While I think itā€™s an ugly shirt, itā€™s not an ~offensive~ outfit but itā€™s definitely no where near par for a fashion āœØinfluencerāœØ

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I donā€™t know anyone who is 40+ and uses ā€œlife wifeā€ and ā€œbestieā€ consistently. Sheā€™s such a basic witch.

• Sick
Reactions: 6