leesutherland5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s just been multi reported on a live with a young girl for speaking to her in a disgustingly derogatory manner. Her followers were saying they’d sr him & were reporting him ti the police also 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
He’s just been multi reported on a live with a young girl for speaking to her in a disgustingly derogatory manner. Her followers were saying they’d sr him & were reporting him ti the police also 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
He'll get away with it, always does.

just plays the disability card.

Reactions: 3
Folk really need to start reporting him for his behaviour online. I seen him last night being a creepy bastard to a woman from Ukraine & swiftly exited the live he gives me the heebie jeebies when he starts

Reactions: 1
Big Mawn giving legal advice which amounts to say nothing especially in the police car.
Mr Sunderland whilst being taken to the cop station asked officers numerous questions about road traffic offences, including how would you ram a car. He also told them "just to let you know I'm obsessed with the police"
Fair play to police Scotland who now appear to have lost patience and goodwill, he's been in court a lot recently.
---

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Big Mawn giving legal advice which amounts to say nothing especially in the police car.
Mr Sunderland whilst being taken to the cop station asked officers numerous questions about road traffic offences, including how would you ram a car. He also told them "just to let you know I'm obsessed with the police"
Fair play to police Scotland who now appear to have lost patience and goodwill, he's been in court a lot recently.
---
By looks of last couple of videos after court yesterday he’s had another cpo. Didn’t complete his last one so his hours will have been extended & he’ll be on a final warning

Reactions: 4
He’s up at court on Friday for two different things one from 2021 and another from this year
IMG_2139.jpeg

Reactions: 4
'21 was when he broke his bail conditions and lockdown regs was caught out by a police officer watching his live stream and when they arrested him he let on he had covid. They gave him a fine and community service, would his appearance be linked to not paying the fine or completing his CS?
The judge warned him not to appear in court again.

'21 was when he broke his bail conditions and lockdown regs was caught out by a police officer watching his live stream and when they arrested him he let on he had covid. They gave him a fine and community service, would his appearance be linked to not paying the fine or completing his CS?
The judge warned him not to appear in court again.
21 was the post office incident too. It’s possibly sentencing for that. He was at court in Jan for that case & it was continued. Could be anything with him tho
He was live last night going on about social workers & crinimal justice workers with some other eejit. Saying he hates them with a vedged. Also admitted he never pays tax or insurance for his cars. Puts them in other peoples names or made up business names. He needs locked up & key thrown away. He will disfigure or kill somebody one day

I really hope all these outstanding cases are catching up with him now and he gets put away.

However, with our justice system, I won't hold my breath.

The mental health defence is getting tired. I think they have a duty of care to protect the public especially with driving related offences, it has to be down to sheer luck that he hasn't destroyed his life or other people's. He's taunting the police or "challenging" them, am a speshul adfans driver mawn, am entitled to drive at 150mph catch me if you con. Not one duck would he or his solicitor care if he killed someone, Mr Sutherland found custody anxiety inducing. duck the fake gypsy scumbag.

Reactions: 6
The mental health defence is getting tired. I think they have a duty of care to protect the public especially with driving related offences, it has to be down to sheer luck that he hasn't destroyed his life or other people's. He's taunting the police or "challenging" them, am a speshul adfans driver mawn, am entitled to drive at 150mph catch me if you con. Not one duck would he or his solicitor care if he killed someone, Mr Sutherland found custody anxiety inducing. duck the fake gypsy scumbag.
He really needs a driving ban, it’s only a matter of time before he kills someone with his dangerous driving or sticks a young guy in the boot of his motor

Reactions: 5
He really needs a driving ban, it’s only a matter of time before he kills someone with his dangerous driving or sticks a young guy in the boot of his motor
Absolutely! I'd like to see him done for stalking and harassment too, the defence for that is mental health related obsession. Aha loads of dangerous fuckers are mentally ill. He should be denied legal aid at this stage because he's deliberately getting into bother to have contact with law enforcement and the legal system. A man on a galloping horse can see it.

Absolutely! I'd like to see him done for stalking and harassment too, the defence for that is mental health related obsession. Aha loads of dangerous fuckers are mentally ill. He should be denied legal aid at this stage because he's deliberately getting into bother to have contact with law enforcement and the legal system. A man on a galloping horse can see it.
He was saying last night he doesn’t claim benefits & has to pay for half the hotel costs. He told them he buys & sells cars for a living. Don’t know if he’d qualify for legal aid or not

He was saying last night he doesn’t claim benefits & has to pay for half the hotel costs. He told them he buys & sells cars for a living. Don’t know if he’d qualify for legal aid or not
I'd say he's receiving some sort of disability allowance, it wouldn't effect his ability to buy and sell. Despite what he says he's considered a vulnerable person with social work involvement. I can't see him not being eligible for legal aid.
If he has to pay half his accommodation then the other half is being paid for him, that is a benefit.
He's a dose. It speaks volumes about his sense of entitlement that only half his housing costs are met.

I reckon that still wouldn’t stop him, the fact he’s constantly changing motors too doesn’t help but luckily his obsession with the police leads them right back to him every time

Whats this discretionary hardship thing he's going on about and how does it apply to the legal system?
Anybody know?

Whats this discretionary hardship thing he's going on about and how does it apply to the legal system?
Anybody know?
I think he’s on about some ‘loophole’ in the law on having points on your license and the point they take it away
Like if you’re really disabled or really reliant on your car
He claims he’s used it himself to get out of having his license taken off him
I don’t know how true that is but i heard one of his other word salad videos mentioning it

Anybody know?
It’s a way to keep your licence when you go over max points. According to him he’s going to get a letter from his gp to say he needs his licence as he cares for his grandad. All bs but he must be worried. That’s one case he’s up for

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.