leesutherland5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aspergers or not, he should have at least lost his driving licence by now.

He openly admits driving well in excess of the speed limit and has also streamed his dangerous driving on tik tok, buys cars from the scrappy that he probably doesn't insure or register in his name.

Reactions: 5
Aspergers or not, he should have at least lost his driving licence by now.

He openly admits driving well in excess of the speed limit and has also streamed his dangerous driving on tik tok, buys cars from the scrappy that he probably doesn't insure or register in his name.
I knew him when he was school age and I was so shocked when I saw him driving I always thought someone else must of say the test for him. He was always obsessed with driving and cars he used to sit in his dads car/van pretending when he was younger

Reactions: 2
There is plenty people who unfortunately have Aspergers or Autism but that's not an excuse for his behaviour . He's just a compulsive liar , bully , racist , attention seeking big idiot .
Wasn't at court yesterday . He actually took the time to get dressed in a suit and stood outside court and thought it would be funny to question police staff & jumping in and out of the lift like an over excited 5 year old . The amount of times this idiot says he's up for driving offences he'd be banned for life .
Anyhow he's looking for £60k plus for a car as he can't get credit if anyone has a spare few £'s .

• Haha
Reactions: 3
There is plenty people who unfortunately have Aspergers or Autism but that's not an excuse for his behaviour . He's just a compulsive liar , bully , racist , attention seeking big idiot .
Wasn't at court yesterday . He actually took the time to get dressed in a suit and stood outside court and thought it would be funny to question police staff & jumping in and out of the lift like an over excited 5 year old . The amount of times this idiot says he's up for driving offences he'd be banned for life .
Anyhow he's looking for £60k plus for a car as he can't get credit if anyone has a spare few £'s .
He was at court yesterday, he was on the Sheriff Court Rolls in Glasgow for 10am (although you’re right sometimes he does just get dressed up to go harass and stalk officials at the courts)

Reactions: 2
He’s put his PayPal up & his phone number 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
That's not his phone number!! He's put that poor case workers number in there. When you call it, goes to voicemail and mentions possilpark social work number. Really bad, that could actually cause problems for people who are having real issues trying to get l hold of her if everyone is trying the phone. Soo bad. I'm sure that would come under a harassment law.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
That's not his phone number!! He's put that poor case workers number in there. When you call it, goes to voicemail and mentions possilpark social work number
He’s bang out of order there!!! They get wind of that he’s definitely going away

Reactions: 5
FFS he has no tax on his vehicles so if he hurts someone with his special adfans driving he has no insurance.

Reactions: 1
He said in a recent live he has hereditary aspergers. Tbh I believe it. He has every trait in the book..."obsessions, odd speech patterns, limited facial expressions and other peculiar mannerisms" he makes every single conversation about the police, law and cars. Those are his obsessive subjects much like others who have aspergers and have train obsessions etc. The obsessive phrases aswell are like tics, he says them at the most random times. He manages to get every convo to be about police, law, cars and if nobody is talking about any of that then he isn't interested. He deffo has a speech issue aswell which is maybe linked to aspergers/autism, its really obvious. I reckon social work or his recent lawyer has focused on that to get him out of the charges. He'll end up sectioned at this rate 🤣.

If he is from gypsies as he says, he likely has never had a proper diagnosis because he wasn't in the school system etc where this would have been picked up.
Leigh is the legal spelling of his name

Attachments

Reactions: 1
FFS he has no tax on his vehicles so if he hurts someone with his special adfans driving he has no insurance.
And yet when he eventually gets caught for this he’ll get no punishment whatsoever and will carry on driving dangerously with no tax or insurance 😳 I’m glad I don’t stay in Glasgow anymore especially not anywhere near Cumbernauld or Kirky!!!

Seen someone comment on his vid about that & he replied he doesn’t need road tax & trying to say there’s a loophole. There’s another vid where he says he always gives them false addresses too

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Seen someone comment on his vid about that & he replied he doesn’t need road tax & trying to say there’s a loophole. There’s another vid where he says he always gives them false addresses too
He’s not clever enough for him to evade the police though he’s never bloody away from their stations esp Kirky😂😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.