Least favourite make up trends

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Steak lips.

Lips made to look bigger by drawing them to one's face.

Big drawn on insta eyebrows.

White eyeliner.

Drunk blush.

Reactions: 4
The idea of "contouring" ethnic noses. The minute any BIPOC makeup artist does it I stop watching. Also when the make-up makes them look like a completely different person. NOPE! I'm looking for everyday or special occasions, not SFX! example: Marley of the Goth Glam

Reactions: 2
Filler in lips looks very silly. They think it makes them look pouty but actually they all look like they’ve been smacked in the mouth.

sharpie eyebrows

also the amount of makeup some people wear. They look like they’ve fallen face first into a Mac counter. Just tone it down a bit, you don’t need all that love

Reactions: 2
The shiny blob on the end of the nose and whatever that crap is near the tear ducts.
It's verging on clown make up 😅

images.jpeg

I dislike XXL fake lashes too and those long-ass acrylic nails that look unhygienic. I don’t like gel nails much either, it’s always obvious, especially when they are thick.

And you can bury me with my contoured face and highlighter!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I dislike XXL fake lashes too and those long-ass acrylic nails that look unhygienic. I don’t like gel nails much either, it’s always obvious, especially when they are thick.

And you can bury me with my contoured face and highlighter!
I love a bit of tinman nose and inner corner eye highlight. Not a fan of neon eyeshadows or Jess Hunt style make-up. The worst make-up I find is when people just follow trends and ignore the shape of their features. Someone with a big head and small/hooded eyes doing that dark outer v eyeshadow just makes them look like snowmen.

Reactions: 1
Noses contoured to look like Michael Jackson's. They're too young to remember (to have been born, even!) the early 90s when people were horrified by it.

I feel like I haven't been very good at concealing shock when confronted with gigantic block eyebrows.

Reactions: 3
Nikkie Tutorials makeup style is so dated and ugly. No idea why they are still popular.

Women doing make up to look like men doing make up IE drag style

Reactions: 6
Fluffy brows. Do not understand it. Contouring too. I will admit to trying to do it but I just can’t without it looking awful.

Reactions: 1
Fake eyelashes (very few people get it right), eyeliner and mascara on the top lashes but not the bottom (makes the wearer look very unwell), overdone and overly dark eyebrows

French fry contoured or surgery noses :sick:
Massive shapeless walls sausage lips and especially vom if paired with the above. Actually makes me feel physically sick :sick: