Learning to drive.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there anything you are less confident in? Any areas you think need a bit of extra attention?
I did parallel parking a few times this morning on my lesson, as I can do it but just want it perfect. I’m doing sat nav driving next week to prepare me for my test 🙂

Can you fail the test if you get the show me tell me questions wrong
It might depend on your examiner, some might just give a little minor but mine couldn't care less an wasn't even Intrested if I got them right or wrong or even did them lol, he was a bit like "oh I need to do these but don't worry about it, it's nothing" but they arnt a huge part of the test

Reactions: 1
Haha, finding one (DI) these past two weeks has been a pisstake. They all saying they're booked up, ffs. I just want to start.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.