Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LittleRa

Chatty Member
Ooh tut tut, just heard Ryan being racist on her video of their Indian takeaway when she said he’s got egg fried rice (who even gets that with an Indian, it’s Chinese) he repeated “egg fried rice” in a mock Chinese accent like “egg flied li”. Mind you he does come across as thick as shit (well, they both do) and also pretty nasty (calling her “fatty” on a video where she said she wants to lose weight and she’s stick thin). So being racist too isn’t too far of a stretch.

• Sick
Reactions: 1

LittleRa

Chatty Member
Typical Instagram stories boomerangs of her posing bobbing her head side to side. And I see she’s been signed to a PR agency now. Imagine having “influencer” in your insta bio, you have to have a pretty high opinion of yourself.

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
Her video of them eating kfc (part 2) you can hear the little girl moaning and her mum says pull the chair out then you silly moo (or whatever she said, something light hearted) but then you hear her dad call her a little tit 😳
Ryans got no filter i dont think he realises he can be heard sometimes but leanne dont really react to it i like her but him
Not so much

LittleRa

Chatty Member
Is she for real, here she is on this video looking like this saying “I’ve got a LOT of extra timber on me” and she’s doing a crash diet of meat, veg and eggs- no carbs, no pasta, rice, bread etc for three weeks leading up to get holiday to get “bikini ready” 🙄

Attachments

Princess_pie139

VIP Member
Typical Instagram stories boomerangs of her posing bobbing her head side to side. And I see she’s been signed to a PR agency now. Imagine having “influencer” in your insta bio, you have to have a pretty high opinion of yourself.
what does her partner do anybody know? They seem to do ok money wise she doesn’t work

Princess_pie139

VIP Member
I don’t know why she wants to be on her phone so much while on holiday?
Cos they’ve literally sat round the pool for 2 weeks every day she probably bored 🤣🤣 I went away with my 16month old and I didn’t even get to sit down like she has don’t know how she’s managed to 🤣

yeah this interests me too, mainly because im just nosy but they seem to have a pretty comfortable lifestyle with 2 young kids. She must be making some money from TikTok too now she's signed to management.
yeah I reckon she is but her husband must have a good job! I’m like tou nosey haha