Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LittleRa

Chatty Member
Really sad if something’s happened to her such as having a miscarriage on holiday, which is what she seems to be hinting at, but just so annoying to be using it for teaser content like that. Like either it’s private, or you’re ready and want to talk about it openly to “help” other people (as she claims she will). But this in betweeny, showing hospital appointments, showing bunches of flowers and chocs and cards that say “thinking of you” but then saying you’re not ready to tell what’s happened. Just for content and engagement.

Reactions: 5

LittleRa

Chatty Member
Reminds me of on the Sevda.Ela thread, she had been moaning that she got negative comments when she “shared” that her Nan had died. A single video saying how upset you are and how you are taking some time away from TikTok to be with your family would be sharing how you felt after your nan died.
But she was lying on the bed in her nan’s house staring into the camera for a tiktok, sharing her home and possessions online, sitting on the floor of her bedroom, miming to sad songs with her ring light set up. That’s using your nan’s death for attention. [paraphrased and pasted from sevda.ela thread]
So we shall see how long Leanne continues to draw this out for content- videos of flowers and cards and hospitals saying “I’ll talk about it when I’m ready guys, thank you for all the lovely supportive comments”. Everything is content to these people.

Reactions: 5

Sazza25

VIP Member
Is she for real, here she is on this video looking like this saying “I’ve got a LOT of extra timber on me” and she’s doing a crash diet of meat, veg and eggs- no carbs, no pasta, rice, bread etc for three weeks leading up to get holiday to get “bikini ready” 🙄
There's absolutely nothing wrong with her body wtf she's got a lovely figure, how dangerous when she's got young followers

Reactions: 4

LittleRa

Chatty Member
Wonder what her new video is about and being in hospital
Seems a bit like clickbait like those people who check in at the hospital on Facebook for the “u ok hun? PM me” comments.
Could she be pregnant? Was she drinking on her hol did anyone notice?

Reactions: 4

LittleRa

Chatty Member
More boomerangs on her insta story of her legs in front of the pool and “I’m going to miss this view”… and the view is just of the pool in front of her?? Like not even a view of the sea or some palm trees or anything like that just literally the view from the exact same lounger she’s sat in for 2 weeks straight.

Reactions: 3

Princess_pie139

VIP Member
Really sad if something’s happened to her such as having a miscarriage on holiday, which is what she seems to be hinting at, but just so annoying to be using it for teaser content like that. Like either it’s private, or you’re ready and want to talk about it openly to “help” other people (as she claims she will). But this in betweeny, showing hospital appointments, showing bunches of flowers and chocs and cards that say “thinking of you” but then saying you’re not ready to tell what’s happened. Just for content and engagement.
Agree, like if your not ready to talk about it just don’t mention it and upload videos with hospital clips in ect. It does seem like a miscarriage and irs very sad, maybe just keep it off social you don’t even need to mention it & nobody would’ve said anything

Reactions: 2

PeaSnack

what does her partner do anybody know? They seem to do ok money wise she doesn’t work
yeah this interests me too, mainly because im just nosy but they seem to have a pretty comfortable lifestyle with 2 young kids. She must be making some money from TikTok too now she's signed to management.

Princess_pie139

VIP Member
Seems a bit like clickbait like those people who check in at the hospital on Facebook for the “u ok hun? PM me” comments.
Could she be pregnant? Was she drinking on her hol did anyone notice?
God I hate those hospital check ins 😂

I was thinking pregnancy, wonder if somethings happened she looks quite sad.

Bingbong1

Chatty Member
Have you seen her car seat ads? Comments taken off on Tiktok now 🙄 still some comments on Insta where someone has pointed out that the car seat isn't even suitable for her son

mary11

Anyone know why she’s banned from tiktok? She just post on Instagram at the moment and says she’s banned on TT but trying to get it back. She’s just done an ask me anything and one of the questions was “is eating ass something you like?” 😵💫🤪🤣 Like why would you choose that question to answer and share. Another one was “what’s your opinion on gypsies” 😳🫠 She said she doesn’t have an opinion and she’s known some lovely gypsies before!
Shes not banned from tiktok shes banned from going live as her little boy flashed his bum too the camera🤣

• Haha

b1tcht1tz

Her video of them eating kfc (part 2) you can hear the little girl moaning and her mum says pull the chair out then you silly moo (or whatever she said, something light hearted) but then you hear her dad call her a little tit 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 1

Kazzie20

VIP Member
The car seat is up to 12 years.. proving you use it correctly. her wee boys headrest needs to be above his head with space

LittleRa

Chatty Member
Anyone know why she’s banned from tiktok? She just post on Instagram at the moment and says she’s banned on TT but trying to get it back. She’s just done an ask me anything and one of the questions was “is eating ass something you like?” 😵💫🤪🤣 Like why would you choose that question to answer and share. Another one was “what’s your opinion on gypsies” 😳🫠 She said she doesn’t have an opinion and she’s known some lovely gypsies before!