Leah_Jane___ #2 Crying because she regrets her dog, TikTok’s obsessed with the size of her crotch

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the way she looks so smug every time she poses like this, like she’s really doing something with the outfits, when most of the time she just looks like a child that has raided their mums/nans wardrobe
Right?
It’s her being delusional but i also think it’s because she’s spent 4hrs doing her hair and makeup etc so she’s proud of herself lol

More delusion… isnt everyone naturally motivated to do what they enjoy/achieving their goals/confident with, yet unmotivated at things they arent? She aint motivated to cook or walk the dog either…
She always talks about how she’s always been ambitious, hardworking, intelligent and talented yet look at her life 🥱

IMG_1716.jpeg

It must have lightened her roots too 🤔
IMG_2214.jpeg

lol what is this?
Try working a proper job Leah, putting makeup on, commuting to work, doing 3-6 calls often back-to-back whilst juggling doing work, and doing errands like post office on your short window of a lunch break. Putting the washing on is pressing a button, no? No one has time to get their nails done during a workday!
She’s like ‘look at me, busy #bossbabe, you non-achievers wouldn’t understand, ive been a business woman since i was 7, ambitious since the day i came out the womb’ 🤢
IMG_2276.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Imagine adding ‘putting the washing on’ and ‘posting to Instagram’ to your daily schedule to make it seem busier 🤣🤣🤣 Surprised she didn’t add going to the toilet or making a coffee.

Adding in the filming and editing videos part must make her feel like she’s really doing something for her girl gang, as she now refers to her followers rather than Pinkies.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She really thinks having 1 call for work, going to the post office, doing her nails and farting about on social media is a busy day.
That is me skiving off

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She really thinks having 1 call for work, going to the post office, doing her nails and farting about on social media is a busy day.
That is me skiving off
I can get all that done and still do a full day of actual work!!!
These influencers are in for a shock if/when this lifestyle falls down

• Heart
Reactions: 5
IMG_2350.jpeg

the level of engagement she gets it’s embarrasing, esp for someone who constantly begs for it and coaches others.

In comparison - Brogan Tate (who follows Leah, but Leah won’t follow back lol), only has 20k more followers and has never done a giveaway …

IMG_2351.jpeg

It really does not add up at all.

• Wow
I'm italian and i’m already cringing so hard. Alcohol holiday count started the minute she got there
IMG_2377.png

So according to Leah, posting a photo of you laughing or smiling and enjoying yourself is usually non-instagrammable, and she has really stepped out of the norm by posting it.
Oh yes, because influencers only ever post photos stood in their living room with their sunglasses on looking like Stevie Wonder don’t they. Couldn’t possibly post anything just doing what people do normally as part of every day life.

• Haha
A life long dream…
An art lover ….

really?

Because on her IG live on Wednesday someone in the comments asked her if she was going to the Vatican City, she had no idea so asked her friend who replied with, ‘yes, it’s on the tour’.

Then later she said she was going to the museum with the finger pointy painting that everyone knows because she’s always wanted too… obviously with no idea who painted it, what it’s called or where it is. Guess what leah, it’s in the Vatican City

And she wants a dating app for smart people…

IMG_2613.png

---
Forgot i saved it lol

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I’m not being funny but if it really was a life long dream why hasn’t she just gone sooner? It’s not like it’s on the other side of the world or anything… I’ve been multiple times and it never cost much. Surely such a boss babe could afford the trip!

A life long dream…
An art lover ….

really?

Because on her IG live on Wednesday someone in the comments asked her if she was going to the Vatican City, she had no idea so asked her friend who replied with, ‘yes, it’s on the tour’.

Then later she said she was going to the museum with the finger pointy painting that everyone knows because she’s always wanted too… obviously with no idea who painted it, what it’s called or where it is. Guess what leah, it’s in the Vatican City

And she wants a dating app for smart people…

View attachment 2885392
---
Forgot i saved it lol
Oh my god I am howling at her stupidity! Glad you saved that video she sounds like an absolute bellend😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Does she think that pasta is the only food available in Italy 😴
Because the only Italian food she knows is what you can buy as a ready meal or in the frozen aisle.
Would love to see her ordering at restaurants 😅😅

Reactions: 2
3-day Holiday summary - 🥂 and not even proper italian wine once!

D390557C-2F6E-454B-869A-B0563A0FDEBB.jpeg
35314292-FA4D-41F8-8F06-5AF296B78234.jpeg

And imagine going to an italian bakery and taking a photo of doughnuts and muffins!! Italians dont eat this tit 🤣

IMG_2856.jpeg
we eat delicate pasticcinis
IMG_2854.jpeg

But im sure she’s thinking of doing a ‘best places to eat in Rome’ tiktok like she wanted to do for Barcelona when she only ate pasta 🤣

How this woman thinks she’s some kind of braggy jet-setter and more intelligent than average never fails to baffle me. She’s as uncultured as they come.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Leah must be absolutely fuming with instagram after her latest reel. Spends all that time preparing a video (as she’s previously stated she schedules at least half hour in her day to edit a reel) and it’s all about her dream trip to Italy, only for it to get just over 300 likes and half the amount of views that her videos trying on Peacocks clothes usually get.
I’m in shock that she hasn’t put up stories that Instagram must be down, and asking #LeahsGirlGang to comment on it so others can see it, as she usually does when her posts flop.

Also, sorry but who dresses for an airport abs decides to wear a blazer over the top of a hoody?! Like, what is she actually trying to do?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Leah must be absolutely fuming with instagram after her latest reel. Spends all that time preparing a video (as she’s previously stated she schedules at least half hour in her day to edit a reel) and it’s all about her dream trip to Italy, only for it to get just over 300 likes and half the amount of views that her videos trying on Peacocks clothes usually get.
I’m in shock that she hasn’t put up stories that Instagram must be down, and asking #LeahsGirlGang to comment on it so others can see it, as she usually does when her posts flop.

Also, sorry but who dresses for an airport abs decides to wear a blazer over the top of a hoody?! Like, what is she actually trying to do?!
She did tell them to comment with a 🇮🇹 flag and a couple of people did. Nice way to try to make it look like they’re organic comments. Pathetic.
IMG_2911.jpeg

Love the fake Q&A questions in her stories today asking her to link all her Rome outfits.
she hates fakers though 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She did tell them to comment with a 🇮🇹 flag and a couple of people did. Nice way to try to make it look like they’re organic comments. Pathetic.
View attachment 2891257

Love the fake Q&A questions in her stories today asking her to link all her Rome outfits.
she hates fakers though 🤷‍♀️
The amount of engagement she gets, it’s hilarious!

• Heart