Leah_Jane___ #2 Crying because she regrets her dog, TikTok’s obsessed with the size of her crotch

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So glad Iv found a thread for this one!I dip in & out of her stories but dont know what to make of her yet!look forward to reading here about her

• Heart
Reactions: 1
IMG_0472.png
IMG_0470.png
IMG_0471.png
Excuse me? Thursdays have been her Fridays for years. When did she last have a normal weekend like the rest of us when she works 4 days a week?

Reactions: 2
Judging by the hashtag - #italystyle, she is going to Italy.
I can see it now, getting pissed daily on Aperol Spritz and prosecco, selfies in multiple Cupshe outfits, ordering ‘lattes’ (good luck 😉), stuffing her face with cured meat (despite rarely eating it).
That’s the holiday.

Funny how Leah’s Instagram keeps apparently going down shortly after she posts a video of her wearing jeans a blazer and t-shirt.
Getting the excuses In ready for when the post flops and she doesn’t get all the emojis in the comments she has asked for in her group?!
She is so odd. 40 years of age obsessed with how many views and likes she gets on her posts whilst wearing the most simple and mundane outfits.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 3
If her IG is down then how the hell is she posting stories and doing broadcasts about it being down? 🤔

She is such a wet wipe!Im almost dying from 2nd hand embarrassment at a 40year old woman pretending her IG is down to gain more likes!my god get a grip you sad bint!

Reactions: 5
Just seen Leah’s post about getting to 70k followers. Was just waiting for some gold balloons to celebrate, and maybe her posing in her underwear because she is all about body positivity after all. I’m sure she has done similar before. Can’t remember if it was a follower milestone or a birthday, but I seem to remember her posing on her bed in her underwear with balloons.

She makes me laugh with the ‘I can’t believe anyone follows me, I’m just a normal girl etc’
That’s funny because I think the same when she’s posting some of her ideas of outfits.

Also, she had to apologise to the girls for not posting anything this morning because she was so busy. I assume she means she was working, like most people were this morning.
---
Just seen Leah’s post about getting to 70k followers. Was just waiting for some gold balloons to celebrate, and maybe her posing in her underwear because she is all about body positivity after all. I’m sure she has done similar before. Can’t remember if it was a follower milestone or a birthday, but I seem to remember her posing on her bed in her underwear with balloons.

She makes me laugh with the ‘I can’t believe anyone follows me, I’m just a normal girl etc’
That’s funny because I think the same when she’s posting some of her ideas of outfits.

Also, she had to apologise to the girls for not posting anything this morning because she was so busy. I assume she means she was working, like most people were this morning.
Bloody hell. Just seen this too (I check her broadcast channel thing after a post to see what she’s asking her followers to do)
So if you think all her followers are praising and applauding her, it’s because Leah has asked them to. How tragic! 😂

Attachments

• Sick

---

Bloody hell. Just seen this too (I check her broadcast channel thing after a post to see what she’s asking her followers to do)
So if you think all her followers are praising and applauding her, it’s because Leah has asked them to. How tragic! 😂
God she is relentless! Im so glad I discovered this thread it really opened my eyes to her!

• Heart
70k followers but most are bots / dead accounts.
Oh look what ive found

IMG_1566.jpeg

Constantly talks in plural 🤣
so she has 3 signings
Lux_island and stylishmunjournal Both do the tit boring GWRM with basic ugly cheap clothes

oh and charlottejonsie too. Yawnn. Looks like she had twinklecleaningduo but they left

Last edited:
70k followers but most are bots / dead accounts.
Oh look what ive found

View attachment 2863976
Constantly talks in plural 🤣
so she has 3 signings
Lux_island and stylishmunjournal Both do the tit boring GWRM with basic ugly cheap clothes

oh and charlottejonsie too. Yawnn. Looks like she had twinklecleaningduo but they left
Does that image at the bottom right mean that the agency she runs represents Peacocks (amongst others), which is why she uses herself to advertise so many of their clothes? So basically charges Peacocks a fee via the agency for influencer marketing, and then pays herself a fee from the agency?

It means the influencers she represents (as well as herself) have collaborated with those brands and she credits herself for it.
But they are brands that work with anyone like Hello Fresh, Skin+Me.

And it’s weird she includes her own partnerships lol

She literally features herself as representing herself. It’s so misleading and she’s such a hypocrite. Calling herself ‘the beautiful Leah’ 🤣🤣
IMG_1585.jpeg

Last edited:
It means the influencers she represents (as well as herself) have collaborated with those brands and she credits herself for it.
But they are brands that work with anyone like Hello Fresh, Skin+Me.

And it’s weird she includes her own partnerships lol

She literally features herself as representing herself. It’s so misleading and she’s such a hypocrite. Calling herself ‘the beautiful Leah’ 🤣🤣
View attachment 2864290
Oh this is so gross. So cringeworthy it makes me want to vom. So what does an agency of 3 peopoe
Actually do? What can Leah do for these people that they can’t do for themselves?

Oh this is so gross. So cringeworthy it makes me want to vom. So what does an agency of 3 peopoe
Actually do? What can Leah do for these people that they can’t do for themselves?
Teach them how to roll up their sleeves on their blazers and what to wear with a pair of trainers.
And to achieve that Stevie Wonder look whilst wearing sunglasses inside.
---
So basically, do everything you can to interact on her post and share her profile, and you might be in with a chance of winning some makeup?! She doesn’t expect much then.
She really is desperate for Instagram fame isn’t she?!

Attachments

• Haha
Right, someone who has to lie for engagement charges people for consultancy.
If you email any of these girls, it goes through Leah, so i think she basically just does the admin/emails between the brands that these girls are too lazy to do. I bet they also form an engagement pod.

I wonder if this is her main job now, as the olive agency used to be SEO-driven with local business as clients. Maybe she still works with the carpark companies on the side as self employed and thats who her meetings are with.

girls, how classy is today’s peacock haul 🙈
IMG_1653.jpeg

• Haha
If you email any of these girls, it goes through Leah, so i think she basically just does the admin/emails between the brands that these girls are too lazy to do. I bet they also form an engagement pod.

I wonder if this is her main job now, as the olive agency used to be SEO-driven with local business as clients. Maybe she still works with the carpark companies on the side as self employed and thats who her meetings are with.

View attachment 2866036
not the bloody ballerina pumps 😂😩🤮🤮

• Haha

View attachment 2866036
She always looks ridiculous 😂

• Haha

View attachment 2866036
She somehow reminds me of a blonde Jane McDonald here.

1712731105768.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
WHO is wearing that anywhere ?! Maybe, and only maybe, the shorts with a tshirt but not how she has it on

Reactions: 4