Leah_Jane___ #2 Crying because she regrets her dog, TikTok’s obsessed with the size of her crotch

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every single question she got today was so obviously fake. Suddenly everyone is going to rome from her small pot of engagers 🤣

Household? Eat healthy?Entrepreneur? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHA
IMG_2978.png

A woman who has a job like us but 4 days a week, one small rat dog that doesnt get walked/trained/nails trimmed, gave up on airfryer, AG1 shakes and lionsprep - back to chicken nuggets in the oven and curry on a friday. Goes to council gym once a month. Alcohol problem.
ACCURATE!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
She posted that she’s ordered bits from the new Perrie Sian range, but it’s all stuff she ordered before with a slightly different pattern that she went on to sell on Vinted. Such a waste of money.

Reactions: 5
Swear she’s copying elizabethkayeturner who always does this with her hands, but it looks so cringe and weird when Leah tries it 🤣
EA877406-B599-4382-A3C6-08C29088472A.jpeg

Last edited:
she was just walking on it, looking like she was dying and gulping water 🤣

Even a secret giveaway wasnt enough to get engagement up on her dermalogica post. How long until she buys some more likes?

Attachments

Last edited:
She calls this her business
View attachment 2907638
The third option is quite possibly the worst outfit she has put together, and that is saying something as some of the stuff she throws together is horrific! All she needed were the sunglasses to complete the look.

The latest stories of her apparently running. Sorry but I think I died of second hand embarrassment. Why does she look so awkward?! And breathing like that.
Also, why did she ever think that was a good idea?! I’m sure she only ever walks the dog once a week for like 10 minutes, yet she wants to take it on a run with her, and is shocked she ended up carrying it?!

Omg that is the funniest video she’s ever posted 🤣🤣 she looks like she’s running for the bus. Blaming it on Happy when he cant be more than 4lbs. She’s just unfit ad she never walks him

looks like a pisstake of one of Becki Jones’s running videos 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Something wrong with people who post stuff like fhis

I’m sure she only ever walks the dog once a week for like 10 minutes, yet she wants to take it on a run with her, and is shocked she ended up carrying it?!
100%. It’s so obvious when she’s still unwashed and in her dressing down at 3pm. I think she just lets him out in the garden.

for the blocked

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
All these clothes she gets and says she likes and is keeping, are we actually going to see her wearing them again after the try-ons? I doubt it. Some will get returned and some will be on Vinted with the tags still on in a couple of months, no doubt about it. It really annoys me how many of these people do these hauls & try-ons, knowing (surely she must know, being as intelligent as she is and when it's common knowledge) that returns will likely end up in landfill rather than resold. It's so wasteful.

Reactions: 3
All these clothes she gets and says she likes and is keeping, are we actually going to see her wearing them again after the try-ons? I doubt it. Some will get returned and some will be on Vinted with the tags still on in a couple of months, no doubt about it. It really annoys me how many of these people do these hauls & try-ons, knowing (surely she must know, being as intelligent as she is and when it's common knowledge) that returns will likely end up in landfill rather than resold. It's so wasteful.
It said it all when she says she owns hardly any clothes.
never leaves the house.
Nearly everything on vinted has labels.
she’s bored and filling a void with packages and tiktok
I work in the industry and more and more companies are, or will be charging for returns. It’s because of people like Leah. If theyre not already, their prices have gone up to compensate.

Im sorry but for someone who thinks theyre a stylist for all body types and used to rant about wearing the right bra size, she really has no clue.

She needs to stop only buying skimpy string bikini bras. They offer zero support and look ridiculous on her. Geez they look ridiculous on me and im much smaller than her

Attachments

Im sorry but for someone who thinks theyre a stylist for all body types and used to rant about wearing the right bra size, she really has no clue.

She needs to stop only buying skimpy string bikini bras. They offer zero support and look ridiculous on her. Geez they look ridiculous on me and im much smaller than her
I will never understand how she manages to look so smug in her stories and posts. It must just be the way she smiles. But I’m not sure I’d be feeling so smug wearing that bikini

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She’s finally realised she’s a size 18
IMG_4331.jpeg

Surprised though with all that healthy eating with the airfryer and lionspreps, salads, personal trainer, the saga to up her protein, daily dog walks and gym at 6am, she’s gone from a size 14 to 18 🤔

Think she may be fibbing a bit…