Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LongishCat

VIP Member
I don't follow her, but saw an article on my feed about the post, so checked out her IG. It was a cute photo and her boy was unrecognizable with the sunglasses, so don't really get why she deleted it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2

totallytaz

Chatty Member
1D8C3252-986B-4675-BD51-222C582810E3.jpeg
1D8C3252-986B-4675-BD51-222C582810E3.jpeg
A rather low blow on Sammie’s part. I know these people have more than enough money but I don’t think anyone should be goaded into/being told where to put it.

Reactions: 2

hol20x

VIP Member
Does anyone still follow her? She posted the first ever photo of her son’s face yesterday (albeit wearing sunglasses and he was only a few months old at the time) but has since deleted it.

Reactions: 1

Lollypad

VIP Member
Not surprised at all. There had to be a reason why someone as talented as Lea has ended up doing Hallmark films. Even Ryan Murphy doesn’t cast her anymore. He bought the rights to Funny Girl (probably for Lea at the time) and then didn’t bother doing anything with them.

I used to be a massive Gleek and would read stuff about the cast, they’re all a complete mess. Cory and Lea were genuine and lived together. He used to apparently go to his mum’s house to go on massive drug binges. When he passed, Lea basically had full control of the quarterback episode and wouldn’t allow Diana Agron (Quinn) to make an appearance which was ridiculous because Quinn was one of the original cast. Ryan Murphy went with it because he was pissed at Diana for distancing herself from Glee.
So I remember reading that too - but I can’t remember why her and Dianna didn’t get on?

Whitezinfandel

oh my god, based on that she literally played herself in Glee!
I’ve never seen this, she really did play herself, no acting involved at all 🙈

This reminds me of when all of Roxanne pallets former costars started coming forward with how awful she was.

I’ve heard Darren Criss is horrible in real life.

Last edited:
  • Sad

Stan

Chatty Member
Ryan Murphy is still her best mate (someone here commented he hasn’t cast her in anything since Glee) in fact he cast her in that show where she became besties with Emma Roberts.. can’t remember what it was called but her character was called Hester and wore a neck brace ?
On her Instagram where she revealed the pregnancy (in a blue dress) he’s commented saying he and Emma Roberts HAVE to be god parents

Lollypad

VIP Member
I’ve always wanted to like Lea but there is so much nasty stuff out there. Can’t be that much smoke without a fire!

Lollypad

VIP Member
Sorry I meant I didn’t think Heather or Amber had any drama ...
"Heather Morris is speaking out about the allegations made against her former Glee co-star Lea Michele. The 33-year-old actress and dancer, who played cheerleader Brittany S. Pierce on the beloved series, says that Lea was “very” unpleasant to work with.

What's Darren Criss's scandal?

Noticed this on Twitter the other day when it all started. Have to say, I’m living for the tea ☕

• Wow

vikka

VIP Member
Ryan Murphy is still her best mate (someone here commented he hasn’t cast her in anything since Glee) in fact he cast her in that show where she became besties with Emma Roberts.. can’t remember what it was called but her character was called Hester and wore a neck brace ?
On her Instagram where she revealed the pregnancy (in a blue dress) he’s commented saying he and Emma Roberts HAVE to be god parents
So then what, the poor kid is going to have an a*sehole for a mother and godmother??? And an enabler as godfather?

It is for sure interesting that Ryan Murphy hasn't cast Lea in anything major ever since Glee. He tends to cast the same people over and over again, even troublesome Emma Roberts, but not Lea. Yet, they seem to be friends.

Prgirl_cesca

VIP Member
Awww I was such a huge Gleek. Gutted about this as I was a huge Rachel Berry/Lea fan. I assumed she was a diva because her career went nowhere afterwards, but didn't think she would be quite so vile.

She is heavily pregnant in real life at the moment though, this stress can't be good.

However 100% behind the cast members calling her out.

Ginger_roots

There seem to be a lot of people speaking out about the way she treated them so it’s probably true. So is it ok to bully people but it’s not ok to call a bully out because they’re pregnant? How much regard do bullies generally give for people’s circumstances?
I knew someone would spin what I'd said. It was more of an observation than anything. I do find it uncomfortable but you reap what you sow.