Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
As much as she might be a total cow, she is heavily pregnant at the moment. It's a horrible time to have all this fired back at you.
There seem to be a lot of people speaking out about the way she treated them so it’s probably true. So is it ok to bully people but it’s not ok to call a bully out because they’re pregnant? How much regard do bullies generally give for people’s circumstances?

Reactions: 17

Ridandroo

Chatty Member
Shes close friends with Emma Roberts, who I have been unfortunate to come across, so I can imagine that they are both truly vile together.

• Wow
Reactions: 17

lalalanded

VIP Member
That's a pretty well written apology, her PR should get a raise.

But I don't believe a word of it tbh. She's sorry for herself.
"how my own behavior towards fellow cast members was perceived by them." Very telling. It wasn't their 'perception', you were clearly an unsufferable bitch and many people are saying as much. Bitch is scared she's lost her career and that's about it.

Reactions: 15

Ridandroo

Chatty Member
Ooh do tell 🐸☕
I stayed at the same hotel in Spain a couple years ago. She was just generally rude and hideous. Looked down at everyone, demanding, i smiled at her and she gave me a filthy look. She was awful to the staff. I could go on forever! Also met Evan, who was really charming and lovely. No idea how them two were a couple!

• Wow
Reactions: 14

ShowMeYourFeline

Chatty Member
There’s no evidence that she’s racist, she’s just a generalised cunt and thinks she’s better than everyone.

She never said anything racist and there an equal number of similar stories from white people, and from other races than black.

Reactions: 14

user165328

There seem to be a lot of people speaking out about the way she treated them so it’s probably true. So is it ok to bully people but it’s not ok to call a bully out because they’re pregnant? How much regard do bullies generally give for people’s circumstances?
No, but I’ve seen a lot of comments on her instagram pic wishing harm for her baby. One said ‘You deserve to have a miscarriage’. No in child deserves to be talked about in that way.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
She is sorry she got called out and people are finding out she is a heinous bitch.

She is sorry she's lost her endorsement with Hello Fresh.

She is sorry that her "inferior" co-stars weren't bowing down to her superiority and stat power and accept she is so important and can do whatever she likes and treat people however she likes.

She is NOT sorry for her actions and making her colleagues feel like shit.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Ridandroo

Chatty Member
"how my own behavior towards fellow cast members was perceived by them." Very telling. It wasn't their 'perception', you were clearly an unsufferable bitch and many people are saying as much. Bitch is scared she's lost her career and that's about it.
Yup. Complete narcissist. She’s implying shes done nothing wrong by apologising for how THEY felt, not HER behaviour.

Reactions: 12

totallytaz

Chatty Member
But you see. Sammie’s implication was that Lea bullied her because she is black. Look how many other people have come out to say she was mean to them. Not everything that happens to you is because of the colour of your skin.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

vikka

VIP Member
There’s no evidence that she’s racist, she’s just a generalised cunt and thinks she’s better than everyone.

She never said anything racist and there an equal number of similar stories from white people, and from other races than black.
Exactly, it's too much to call her a racist.

Nothing so far makes her racist or otherwise against a minority/other group.

She's in general a massive c*nt, to anyone and everyone.

Heather Morris's statement was good, she confirmed basically that Lea's a b*tch but has also stressed that she is not aware of any racist behaviour, whilst not knowing Lea's beliefs, just saying to not label her as such when Lea's a tw*t regardless of race, gender or belief.

Lea is all for equal rights, her "right" to treat anyone equally as horrible as she sees fit.

Reactions: 11

Mycuppatea

No, but I’ve seen a lot of comments on her instagram pic wishing harm for her baby. One said ‘You deserve to have a miscarriage’. No in child deserves to be talked about in that way.
That's awful. Why do people think that if someone has been nasty, they need to be nastier?

Reactions: 10

Gamu

VIP Member
Not surprised at all. There had to be a reason why someone as talented as Lea has ended up doing Hallmark films. Even Ryan Murphy doesn’t cast her anymore. He bought the rights to Funny Girl (probably for Lea at the time) and then didn’t bother doing anything with them.

I used to be a massive Gleek and would read stuff about the cast, they’re all a complete mess. Cory and Lea were genuine and lived together. He used to apparently go to his mum’s house to go on massive drug binges. When he passed, Lea basically had full control of the quarterback episode and wouldn’t allow Diana Agron (Quinn) to make an appearance which was ridiculous because Quinn was one of the original cast. Ryan Murphy went with it because he was pissed at Diana for distancing herself from Glee.

Coco777

She really thought she would be this big Hollywood star, nah bitch u played a high school knob.

Expose expose, I love how the pandemic or blm is expose these so called celebs

Ginger_roots

As much as she might be a total cow, she is heavily pregnant at the moment. It's a horrible time to have all this fired back at you.

Reactions: 9

Very traditional

VIP Member
Ever since I saw her audition tape for Glee, I've had bad feelings about her.

I don't necessarily think she's racist, I think she's just a nasty bully to anyone who doesn't fit her perfect world... It's indeed very telling how she hasn't been cast anywhere else.
oh my god, based on that she literally played herself in Glee!

Reactions: 9

Affiliatemebaby

VIP Member
Yeah I feel that while Lea’s nasty behaviour has been common knowledge for a while, the timely issue is the racism and hypocrisy. The other anecdotes feel like piling on to me.
They’re talking now because someone’s listening. She has clearly behaved horribly over the years and there are lots of stories to tell. If she hadn’t done this stuff, it wouldn’t be possible for them to come forward.

Reactions: 7

Pinkii

VIP Member
Sorry her apology is absolute bollocks, ‘percieved by them!?’ Which basically means i’m sorry that you feel that way.

never liked her and glad her career took a nose dive, i always felt she loved playing the ‘widower’ when Cory died 🙄

there have been endless rumours about her over the years and glad to see her publicly exposed

birdiefly246

VIP Member
Off topic but I really hate when people do that!! Not only cause it's cruel but cause you can't hold anyone accountable anymore. What she did was wrong but now she's become the victim because people decided it was okay to wish death threats on an unborn child (which is fucking horrendous). It just completely negates everything these people have come out and said and they can't say anymore cause people are going to be like "stop calling her out cause people are wishing her baby dead".

It's not a bad thing to call someone out and hold them accountable but now because of the threats she's getting, the people who spoke out about her look like the bad guys!!

Lollypad

VIP Member
So I actually think the apology is very well written, and tbh, I did horrible things ten years ago that I wish I didn’t do (admittedly not racist, homophobic or illegal, just unkind) and I’d like to think I could move on from that. But then she was an adult when she did those things, I wasn’t.

I don’t think she should get trial by social media at the moment, itshould just be heard in not casting her again (but tbh looked like no one was anyway).

Interesting that Darren, Jonathon, and Ryan are still in touch with her - I think Becca is too isn’t she? She was invited to Becca’s wedding. Becca and Darren still seem to be in touch with the rest of the cast too?

Reactions: 6