Lea Gordon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thatโ€™s weird, I always liked Leaโ€™s posts, her stories, sent her some lovely messages. She even followed me too. And Iโ€™m blocked ๐Ÿซฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Wow
Reactions: 1
She did put up a post saying she was deleting basically anyone that wasn't family as she wanted a more private page I think.
Maybe Lewis didn't get a modelling contract & it's ruined her image....... ๐Ÿ™ƒ
Good on her!! I mean she has posted every minute of the twins lifes from birth but at least from now on they wont have to worry about childhood photos being accessible for everyone to see. Although, i dont see this being long term, everyone in their little insta influencer friend group posts everyday, i wouldnt be surprised if next year she comes back

Good on her!! I mean she has posted every minute of the twins lifes from birth but at least from now on they wont have to worry about childhood photos being accessible for everyone to see. Although, i dont see this being long term, everyone in their little insta influencer friend group posts everyday, i wouldnt be surprised if next year she comes back
I see them on Next every time I'm browsing girls clothes ๐Ÿ˜†

They are all stuck up. Courtney carpenter done the same, went off on a private insta didnโ€™t wanna share her child as she got older, now sheโ€™s pregnant sheโ€™s back on public. Probably looking for freebies

Reactions: 1