Lea Gordon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else look at her insta ? Never has ever I ever seen a person more obsessed with how she looks or what people think . Calling everyone hun all time, obsessed with getting married , she’s cringe . Beautiful children but she’s another self obsessed idiot on the gram

Reactions: 1
Glad I found this! This woman grates on me. Hun hun hun. Mini hun. Always acting like a brat. Todays births stories… ‘they looked at my notes and said I didn’t want pain relief- er hun I wrote that to look good- I want everything’

Reactions: 2
Yes , she’s a proper weirdo . Hun this hun that .what a dope . Desperate cow

She’s been reading here. Literally two comments and she kicks off. She’s so high maintenance I really don’t get how she’s got a following,

*story watchers - she really thinks she’s famous or something and everyone should rush to her posts to like or comment on them! Half of the people are probably sat on the toilet whilst scrolling through not exactly the most exciting posts or content to want to rush to and leave a like or comment! It’s no wonder paul hasn’t asked her to marry him. Imagine her as a bride 🙄 she would expect to be contacted and featured in OK mag 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
*story watchers - she really thinks she’s famous or something and everyone should rush to her posts to like or comment on them! Half of the people are probably sat on the toilet whilst scrolling through not exactly the most exciting posts or content to want to rush to and leave a like or comment! It’s no wonder paul hasn’t asked her to marry him. Imagine her as a bride 🙄 she would expect to be contacted and featured in OK mag 🤣🤣
She is so so high maintenance! Huns, hun… little hun. These people 🤣

Does anyone know what her and her partner's jobs are? She doesn't seem to work (even before the baby) but they don't seem short of cash?

I've never seen someone so self obsessed as this girl. Lea used to work in an estate agents, but doesn't work anymore. Hmm they don't seem short of cash but are living in a tiny 2 bed apartment so I wouldn't think they are rolling in it by all means.

OMG this women gets on my nerves. Storywatchers as if shes the most important person in the world and seems like she will be a horrible MIL one day. She acts as if nothing bothers her but why post?

OMG this women gets on my nerves. Storywatchers as if shes the most important person in the world and seems like she will be a horrible MIL one day. She acts as if nothing bothers her but why post?
It definitely bothers her. Shes so self obsessed. Cute kid tho

Does anyone else find it uncomfortable the way she keeps referencing the twins wearing bikinis? She comes across as really naive in terms of the audience she could attract.

Note: I'm not saying the twins shouldn't wear bikinis, I'm commenting on her drawing attention to it and making references to them looking older.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else find it uncomfortable the way she keeps referencing the twins wearing bikinis? She comes across as really naive in terms of the audience she could attract.

Note: I'm not saying the twins shouldn't wear bikinis, I'm commenting on her drawing attention to it and making references to them looking older.
I thought this today actually, I don't get why she has to draw attention to it unless it's to wind her partner up 🙄

She's blocked me too! I come on here to see if anyone knows what has gone on. She's also changed her account to private because I can see it on another account I have for a hobby. I even commented on 1 post I think through fear of being a "story watcher". Positive comment by the way. I could never work out if I liked following her or not as I felt like I saw some genuine moments but a lot of it was stuck up and entitled. So bizarre

She's blocked me too! I come on here to see if anyone knows what has gone on. She's also changed her account to private because I can see it on another account I have for a hobby. I even commented on 1 post I think through fear of being a "story watcher". Positive comment by the way. I could never work out if I liked following her or not as I felt like I saw some genuine moments but a lot of it was stuck up and entitled. So bizarre
Stuck up and entitled thats for sure