Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lozza96

VIP Member
Lawrence is 31, I think he deserves some happiness, we all deserve to find a soul mate. I didn't know he was related to Paddy, I find the traveller lifestyle interesting, such old fashioned ways that it does shock me that James hadn't be disowned for being gay though, although very glad he hasn't as nobody should ever be treated badly for their sexuality.
I found this it's from 2019 https://thebristolcable.org/2019/11...ride-in-a-community-where-being-gay-is-taboo/

It's something that james did a interview for

Reactions: 1

Seelfox

VIP Member
He’s no shame when it comes to begging for gifts does he 🙈 his mum got a universe last night too. All the little indirect begging worked. She needs to put that £150 towards spaying Callie. Not wait for her vouchers coz she’s on benefits 🙄
What’s a universe ? I haven’t a clue

lozza96

VIP Member
bed sheets and duvet from someone called Jade now as a gift.
Jades his neighbour she was on one of his videos yesterday with her boyfriend .unless its a different jade but just a bit of a coincednce that she was called jade

Jades his neighbour she was on one of his videos yesterday with her boyfriend .unless its a different jade but just a bit of a coincednce that she was called jade
Still a bit werid though if shes got him a duvet

Last edited:

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
When I see Lisa sitting at the Bingo with her wool jumper and hat she reminds me of a lady who used to read Tea leaves

Guyana1976

VIP Member
It makes me laugh because I came across her when she first started on TT. She was shy and scared of doing videos, now she's milking it thinking she's popular. It goes to their heads and not in a good way.
When she has a fallout with him,she can't wait to slate him,she said how messy he and Patch are.
Lawrence lost his sister's bracelet and the mum was really angr
Thanks! So I assume the person sending the gift has to pay for it, fucking hell get a job 😂
Someone should contact Martin Lewis the consumer expert from ITV

Bellebeau

Omg he is on live right now clearly under the influence I’d say alcohol he is a joke absolute joke

rosslee1987

VIP Member
I gifted one person on this app and that’s just cause she brightens my dad but it was like £5 🤣 watchkittyshrink and it was a thank you for being so positive and making good videos.
I love her! She’s so positive 🌈😀

Is he actually that thick or is it put on for views? In a video yesterday, he said the word sausage correctly twice before saying 'sautige' at the end of the video. I mean, he is thick, no doubt but I question if he puts some of it on.
He puts it on. If you look back at the start he could say sausage properly, banana properly and spaghetti properly. He now says these words like a child. He puts a lot of it on for views.

lozza96

VIP Member
How old is lawrence again ? I've just done some research and that James is 23

How old is lawrence again ? I've just done some research and that James is 23
Sorry he's 24 not 23 found a article about him but it was in 2019 so he will be 24

jennyjj669

Chatty Member
Michelle has to be one of the creepiest people I've seen in a long time. She is far too obsessed with a man from tiktok to the point where she wants to travel here to be with him.

Her videos where she takes his comments and does video replies to them are so bizarre too.

I also think her constant bashing of Lawrence's mum is probably because she sees her as competition and probably wants to be the 'caring' woman in Lawrence's life.
What does she say about his mum? I thought Lawrence and his mum were close