Law of Attraction / Manifesting #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we can get like this at times and it’s easier said than done, but please try not to beat yourself up.

How about you start small and build up again? Maybe an affirmation to start with for now. It does take a lot of effort at times to have daily spiritual practices (esp when life and other things get in the way) so for now please be kind and gentle with yourself ♥
Thank you, I did a 15 minute meditation this morning and I'm gonna say my affirmations as I'm driving to work. I'm also back on the daily gratitude thread, baby steps like you said

• Heart
Reactions: 2
@Misbehaving the exercise you mentioned on the previous thread has been really effective for me. I mentioned I wanted another job.

I wrote down the things I wanted to happen, which were getting another job and also for my cat to return home as your post really encouraged me. My cat had been missing since October of last year.

Last week I had a successful interview and this week I received a message from someone that had found my cat.

There's just one more thing I'm waiting for and I'm sure it will follow soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hi, I just want to post my manifestations here, if that's ok. I'll put them under a spoiler so no one else has to read them :p I just have been ill and depressed, so I need to do something to kickstart my dedication and power again!

I am earning all the money I need to make my project great!

I am very confident and likeable!

Everybody likes me!

I exude a happy, confident light!

I make a good manager, who people trust and want to follow!

My health and wellbeing are my top priority!

This project is going to be amazing, and will propel everyone's career to new heights!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hi, I just want to post my manifestations here, if that's ok. I'll put them under a spoiler so no one else has to read them :p I just have been ill and depressed, so I need to do something to kickstart my dedication and power again!

Everybody likes me!

This project is going to be amazing, and will propel everyone's career to new heights!
Maybe also try:

I am doing my gentle best.
I am healthy.
I am a good manager.
I am trustworthy.
I am a leader.

Napoleon Hill has a book called the 16 principles of success. The golden rule was treat people as you would want to be treated. He also had a chapter on how to have a pleasing personality.
---
Have you seen a Dr for the depression? Are you in therapy?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Maybe also try:

I am doing my gentle best.
I am healthy.
I am a good manager.
I am trustworthy.
I am a leader.

Napoleon Hill has a book called the 16 principles of success. The golden rule was treat people as you would want to be treated. He also had a chapter on how to have a pleasing personality.
---
Have you seen a Dr for the depression? Are you in therapy?
Hey, sorry, I don't mean to be dismissive because I can tell you're being really kind, but this is all not relevant to me at all, I'm much much further along the road than this and this isn't how my manifestation works at all.

No worries take what works for you.
What works for me is what I was already doing! When someone is already feeling "I'm amazing!" it's a significant step back to go to "I'm doing my gentle best." My gentle best is what I was doing ten years ago.

Everybody likes me!

Maybe a journal would be a better option for you.

I'm rereading vex King good vibes good life, and I've meditated 2 days in a row
I'm trying to soft 75 fitness challenge but encompassing things to help with my spiritual wellbeing as well as my mental and physical

Reactions: 2
I'm really struggling wLOA. my lack of motivation and my belief in LOA. Does anyone have any success stories to share please?

I'm really struggling wLOA. my lack of motivation and my belief in LOA. Does anyone have any success stories to share please?
Do you meditate at all? It helps you become a lot more visual so being able to focus on manifesting things and practicing gratitude becomes a lot more second nature.
I’d also recommend attending a woman’s circle (they’re popping up everywhere now) - preferably with a reiki healer. It really helps you focus and the energy you feel in the room is amazing!

I’ve been manifesting financial freedom for a couple of years now and although it’s taken time and patience, I feel that I have been living it for the past year. I basically never have a moment where I can’t afford something I want. Now before you get excited, I’m not talking about buying Gucci bags and going to the Maldives but it’s just right for my situation. I’m self employed and grateful that I’ve been able to build a business and clients are starting to find me which is amazing. I absolutely love spending time with my three young kids so I’ll book a holiday that I know we’ll all love and enjoy rather than a luxury getaway. Our last couple of holidays have been my favourite ever because they were perfect for our family and didn’t actually really cost a lot - I was able to book them mid month on a whim and that is financial freedom to me.

I also had a bit of a weird “wow this shiz works” moment. I had a beautiful vineyard in south Africa on my vision board with the mountains in the background. I always had in the back in my mind that it’s not really practical for us but you know… one day! Well this summer gone, we randomly decided to drive down to a European lake for our family holiday (just based on seeing some recommendations in Insta) and on the first night, we put the kids to bed and had some wine on our terrace and it was that Mountain View! The gratitude I felt was amazing - it was like the universe listened to what I asked for but made sure it was right for our situation!

sorry that ended up being a bit of an essay but hope it helps spark some motivation!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
At the beginning of the year my focus was to get a higher paid job and I wanted very specific things as part of the job, such as salary, hours and location. I wrote these things on a vision board above my desk at home so I looked at each day. I would also sit and visualise the job becoming available and pictured me reading the job vacancy when it became available and filling in my application.

Anyway long story short, the job did become available and at the exact time I wanted it, ready for my son starting school. It was actually so strange…an email pinged and I said to myself this is them emailing to say I have an interview…I looked and it was! I used positive affirmations in the morning each day before it…I am so worthy of this job…I am so lucky…this company will be so lucky to have me. Pictured the interview etc and what I would say when they called to offer me the job.

Anyway I was successful and everything has aligned. I really put a lot of focus and energy on to this one thing. So perhaps pick just one area and really go hard on that if you’re struggling. Doesn’t have to be huge. Just something you want to happen 💫

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I manifested changing an appointment time, didn't do it on purpose but nice reminder that we can always manifest!
Been watching lots of sammy Ingram YT videos and the date yourself instead podcast to help inspire me again.

Reactions: 3
A YouTube/Facebook account I follow posted a lovely affirmation that I have used. "My grateful heart is a magnet for miracles"

The account isn't necessarily about manifesting but it was accompanied by a beautiful photo of the person with her young daughter on a beach. It just resonated with me 😌

Today I have had official confirmation that I've been offered a three bed affordable rent home. The universe has been so good to me this year, after a difficult 2022.

I have a new job, my cat returned, and now we can move out of the overcrowded conditions 🙏🏾✨

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Has anyone manifested Weightloss / health ? I have successful manifested lots of things in my life but I am really struggling to lose 2 stone I’ve been trying on and off for years .

I lose a bit but soon gain. I’ve had blood test there is nothing “wrong” I do have a sweet tooth . I did Bcb Allan carr book which helped me reduce my sugar intake .

I exercise regularly and take supplements / fast I would say I’m only stressed because I’m over weight and do have a bit of health Anxiety . i walk daily and mediate .

I don’t know how to trust the process as I’ve been trying for years and spent a lot of money on plans , Pt sessions etc etc - what has worked for any of you ? Or any YT videos on this topic that can help ?