Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
Sat on their holiday setting up a petition, what a fun time they must be having... sun, sea and still obessed with Kyle Walker.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Clarity456

VIP Member
Why are people coming for puma as a brand?! What were they meant to do? Insist that they wouldn't do business with one of the biggest clubs in Europe unless kyles love child that was the result of a one night stand with a psychopath be named on the boot?! They are based in germany and probably don't have a clue about this sordid sordid tale lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Teenytot

VIP Member
Just because plenty of women stay with their men after they cheat it doesn’t mean it’s ok and they deserve sympathy🥴
Kyle & Lauren are in the wrong for going behind her back, but that doesn’t mean she’s the better person for standing by him. There’s PLENTY of women who have been in the same situation as her, with less financial security and left their partners because they have respect for themselves and for their children.
She may have been a victim when it happened, but she’s no longer a victim when she stuck around, especially considering he hasn’t changed and there was continuous public humiliation with him having hookers!
But she doesn’t deserve shit from Lauryn & co. It was Annie’s decision to take him back, that doesn’t involve Lauryn. Why does she deserve shit thrown at her constantly and very publicly at that? Because she took her partner and father of her three kids back? Like I said it’s not Annie’s fault lauryn got pregnant that would be lauryn & Kyles fault!

• Heart

Belleboo

VIP Member
that’s an entirely different situation though really if the child was conceived before you met him.. I’d feel sympathy for Annie if she’d been wronged and then left him.. but the child was conceived after they’d had 3 kids together etc so if she’s back with him after the multiple infidelities she deserves no ones sympathy and all she’s doing is teaching her own sons that women will stand by you regardless of how you treat them🤷🏼‍♀️
Annie’s done what a lot of women (not me) would do and tried to keep her family together. This isn’t Annie’s fault it’s Lauryn’s and Kyle’s she deserves better than Kyle yes but until you’ve loved someone for all them years and share 3 kids I don’t think anybody knows what they do. Lauryn was at best a side piece but probably not even that. If anyone’s to blame it’s Kyle but she’s still sending herself messages blaming Annie. She needs to let go and move on hopefully with an ounce of Annie’s dignity.

Teenytot

VIP Member
What a strange response...

Because at the moment, bullying and mental health are 2 things that people are passionate - now more than ever - about stopping etc. So by using these terms, they get everyone's gobsmacked and upset opinions. Mental health thrown in there too for good measure. Everyone is advocating for better measures against against 3 things - and rightly so - and so it gets more attention. Which I know probably sounds stupid, but using mental health to describe a simple case of a deadbeat dad being a deadbeat dad, is sick.
Wonder how Annie’s mental health was when she was going through a miscarriage, breakup and this one was parading her “miracle” pregnancy everywhere🙄

• Heart
43BDC1CB-0141-4B65-83F6-782EB7A1639D.png

he’s one year old and they’re already diagnosing him with a mental illness for one action of his deadbeat dad that he wouldn’t even know about if lauren didn’t go running to the papers about it! I don’t understand this family - he’s far too young to be aware of what’s going on and it seems like he’ll be unable to grow up without everyone around him convincing him that he should be massively depressed over his dad’s actions. It’s unbelievable that they think they’re doing the right thing.

on another note, Amelia said that he can’t even talk. But I thought he was saying you’re welcome 6 months ago according to Lauren🤔

• Haha
  • Wow

Teenytot

VIP Member
Noone knows any of them 😅. It can't be OK to have an opinion on 1 of the people involved but not the others. Everyone's at here calling Lauryn a slag on an open forum and that's ok but anyone who's said anything about Annie is a disgrace? It can't be alright for one and not the other. Not that I'd do it to either. Innit.
Think the difference is what has Annie actually done? Did she befriend a woman and then sleep with her man, get pregnant to him, publicly announce that and then attack that woman every chance she got! Did Annie blindsight 3 innocent children by going to the papers with news that their daddy was the father of her baby? I’m failing to see what Annie has actually done wrong here? When Annie left Kyle he didn’t go running to lauryn he was busy enjoying himself! If Lauryn wasnt a one night stand she’d have plenty of pics/videos to prove they were at least dating! Two people to blame for the mess kairos in and that’s lauryn & Kyle, but unfortunately it’s actually lauryn the baby’s own mother continuing to drag this out publicly!

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Teenytot

VIP Member
Puma should release a statement like, Annie has always gifted Kyle boots with their sons names stitched on them and obviously it’s not Annie’s place to add another woman’s child and We’d need permission from mum but if kairos Mum would like to gift Kyle boots with their sons name stitched on please forward his DOB and payment,

• Haha

Teenytot

VIP Member
Sorry but regardless of what you think of Lauryn there's a child in the middle of it who is completely innocent. No father should "get away" with being a father, whether they're on the dole or a Premier League footballer. I find it quite disgusting how some people seem to thrive off the fact this kid is being pushed from pillar to post & will be embarrassed and hurt when he's older and sees that his own father couldn't even acknowledge he exists. She is what she is, he is what he is and Annie is what she is. I'm sorry, but no self respecting woman would want to see a child go without. If she's happy to take him back, she should take him back, baggage included. Its all pathetic and a disgrace he thinks his own personal life is more important than the child he, let's face it, took 50% in creating. And Annie is just as bad. I know people don't like Lauryn but what you think of 1 woman shouldn't reflect on what's right for that child. I am in no way affiliated with the Goodmans but I can't help but feel awful for that bab. Poor kid.
Everyone feels for the baby and Annie’s 3 innocent kids and Annie who has being abused by the Goodman’s and their minions. ANNIE DID NOT GET LAURYN PREGNANT! ANNIE DID NOT ASK HER NEW”FRIEND” TO SLEEP WITH HER LONG TERM PARTNER!
Lauryn didn’t need to tell the world Kyle was kairos dad did she?

• Heart

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
This is ridiculous, whoever has made that boot picture needs their head looking at, as does bloody Lauryn.
I feel like everyone is forgetting that Annie had a miscarriage just before Kyle got Lauryn pregnant, can you imagine how she feels watching Lauryn parade her child about? We don’t know the situation but as it’s previously been pointed out if Annie can’t stop him cheating she wouldn’t be able to stop him seeing his son.
Lauryn contradicts herself constantly, they were in a relationship but she knows exactly when Kairo was conceived, how? Surely a she’s so attractive and as a hot new couple they’d be having lots of sex, how does she know?
Lauryn makes me fume because she gives women like me a bad name, she’s also now trivialising bullying and abuse, she’s ridiculous and those sisters of hers should be giving her a talking to not enabling her.
Oh yes. I forgot about Annie suffering a miscarriage then forced to watch lauryn flaunt her miracle baby all over social media and exposing the father to the press and media whilst grieving. Shame Lauryn didn’t give a toss about mental health back then!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33

Ck2020

VIP Member
Let’s all be honest here, if Kyle was your ordinary guy who worked as a bin man and posted a pic without his fourth kid on, no one would bat a bloody eyelid

She’s a fame hungry whore

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Teenytot

VIP Member
Annie if your read here, if you ever leave Kyle pull a blac chyna and please get knocked up by grant🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32