Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PenelopeStraw

Next thread suggestion: still on the dole, won't shut her cakehole, begging to be on the Walker bankroll & Jonathan es español.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

catchingup2021

Chatty Member
Kyle Walker, Man City and England star, plays football and travels twice a week, trains 6 days a week, married with three children, uses his limited spare time to set up fake accounts to spy on a washed up lunatic. Of course he does. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Belleboo

VIP Member
Can you imagine being Annie and through no fault of your own being tied to this idiot for all eternity? Yes she took Kyle back but she has loved him for years and he is the father of her children she isn’t some WAG wannabe just clinging on to him for ‘the lifestyle’.
Lauryn seems to think the world owes her something, the sense of entitlement is unbelievable, I really hope she get’s the absolute bare minimum and the rest is put in a trust fund for Kairo when he’s older, she’s just vile!
Poor Annie, literally all she’s done is forgive her partner and tried to keep her family together and she gets this level of abuse from someone who isn’t fit to lick her boots!

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Recap:
Begman’s Month
  • Kylow wants to play football with the big boys
  • Heidi is overweight
  • Carron Julie’s carpet is fucked
  • Lauryn saved a baby whilst in £1500 Moncler coat
  • Lauryns birthday came… Lauryn’s birthday went… a bit like Kyle Walker
  • Not a single soul wished her HBD
  • Birthday spent in London no doubt on the hunt for a footballer
  • Her ‘friend’ came to her defence in her comments telling folk on Tattle that friends don’t always follow each other on social media ( we called them out)..Only for them to then follow each other 😂
  • Lauryn is still a campaigner and her dms and legs are always open x
  • Kairos been sent more products to drown his ‘curls’
  • Lauryn has a new day one, a has been ‘footballer’
My personal favourite of the month tho was Lauryn having a meltdown after court and bringing the pure tat to insta stories, I love her shit shows and she said “ Kairo has my strength, Good luck is all I can say, Kairo has a strong mind already”

Poor Kyle Kilner has had to up his security to protect him from a bilingual 2 year old

Emoji(s) of the month would have to be 🐷🥧

The thread needed serious CPR and our Lauryn came through 😂
Word of the month: eeeediiaaat

Previous Thread:
https://tattle.life/threads/lauryn-...-still-cant-shake-their-psycho-stalker.26092/

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Is she thick as shit???????
He’s not asking YOUUUUU for money 😂😂😂😂he can go out 7 fukin nights lauryn his networth is 30 Million 😂😂😂
Your networth is bankruptcy
Now go scrub your carpet you psycho

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Matterbaby

VIP Member
NEW POST: Like and comment on this post if you’re Team Annie. Replying to comments………

Also can we start a petition to get her removed from social media hahahaha

• Haha

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Her most recent story of a message she has sent to herself that Annie is jealous of her 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂, omg best laugh yet 😂😂😂😂😂, what exactly is Annie jealous of? Your boxroom? Your manky nails? That you've nae pals? Aye I bet Annie is sitting in her plush large mansion wishing she was you oh my god she becomes more and more of a fanny every day 😂😂😂😂😂

I know Annie is jealous that lauryn has the face of a slapped wellie ah, knew I would work it out

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
No one:
Absolutely No One:
Not even Satan:
Laureen: Giro just loves reggae music and it blows my mind because I have never played it to him; but now he demands I play it
Wonder where he got that from… xx

#CooCoo
#AbsolutelyBonkers
#SendHerHelp

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Lucymyers

VIP Member
She has definitely posted that tonight and sat and messaged herself from all her different personalities, she is so blinded with rage at her jealousy towards Annie it's killing her, she will never have a happy life and it fucking serves her right she is rotten to the core and to copy Sian, almost feel like the kilners and walkers need protection from her, she really is crazy, worrying that she is in charge of a minor
Agree shes jealous to death of annie. For numerous reasons. She will hate that sian and annie are so close whereas her sisters think shes a total embarassment

• Heart

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
Rolling around laughing at that message about Annie, “money can’t buy class” 🤣🤣 fuck off you wet wipe you’re sending this in support of a known benefit cheat, convicted criminal who shags other folks men! & you want to talk about class 🤣 get the fuck out of here 👊🏼

EDIT - Thought I’d throw in a few obscenities just to show my classy side you know 😜

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Lakanda

Heyyy
Long time lurker over here 👋 so after her epic rant of last couple of days I just couldn’t hold it in anymore and had to message her these screenshots about seeking help…safe to say I got BLOCKED 😅 but was satisfying enough knowing she seen it! Keep up the good work ladies

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

lanark91

I’ve just gone back and had a good laugh at the football boots post. I actually can’t believe she posted that Kyle is publicly humiliating Kairo…. This coming from the woman who names Kyle as his father, alludes to Kairo being a girl constantly dressing him in purple ( never seen him in purple since ), telling everyone he was called junior, posting screen shots of her leaps app purposefully putting ‘ Kyle walker junior ‘ at the top, constantly dressing her son in football tops that say walker on the back for attention, CONSTANTLY posting digs about her son being a womaniser like his dad… the list could go on… yet Kyle is the one humiliating him…

• Heart
Reactions: 27

CheshireTea

Chatty Member
If Annie is reading this thread, please can you drop us some bombshells along the same lines as ‘p.s. it’s a boy’ 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Miamia1

I feel for Annie. I mean she has no control over anything Kyle does or else he wouldn’t have cheated multiple times!! But honestly how could Kyle be involved in this little boys life? IMAGINE the constant drama she would cause. She absolutely would not cope with it unless Kyle was coming to her mums box room to see Kairo. No way on this earth would she let him have any decent relationship that didn’t involve her - I think Kyle has been left with an impossible decision and he has chosen to try and safeguard his other 3 children because he knows she is a lunatic. Really sad for Kairo but it’s his mum to blame!

• Heart
Reactions: 26

kj135

VIP Member
My side of the street is clean…..is she for real!! Has she seen that state of her house!

• Haha
Reactions: 26

mammaK29

Chatty Member
Oh here we go again strap in it’s gonna be a beggy ride 😂 what’s amusing to me is she LOVES to share the messages where her cronies are blaming Annie for Kyles actions. She’s so not bothered about Kyle apparently and hates how he’s treat Kairo yet jumps at any opportunity to blame his wife for the way he behaves 😶🌫 you’d think coming from a very woman heavy family she’d know better than to hold a woman accountable for a FULLY GROWN MANS ACTIONS. I’m sorry but unless Annie has a gun to Kyles head literally forcing him about his daily life then really he has plenty of say in who he sees and what he does doesn’t he 🥸

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Matterbaby

VIP Member
Her lifestyle is wearing designer brands, eating in fancy restaurants etc… the judge will be asking her why the need for all these luxurious things and Kyles money. If she can afford all those things, surely she would be alright as a single mum. They will ask why she hasn’t got a job, asking her to take every step in assuring she can take care of Kairo on her own. Lauryn hasn’t got a leg to stand on. Her Dad is apparently rich, he’s Kairos Grandad. All these factors will be questioned and looked at. Is she struggling? Is she trying her absolute best for Kairo? Why should Kyle fund her lifestyle because Lauryn can’t let go of what she used to have? Everyone has to sacrifice things in life. She doesn’t need a £1,500 coat, that could be put towards rent, food, bills, anything. There are people with children who work multiple jobs, long hours and still can’t go on a holiday or get a bigger house. And she expects everything handed to her on a silver plate all because she got pregnant by Kyle Walker, England and Man City player.

• Heart

Jellybean093

VIP Member
I'm sure she is trying to imply something when he has that book and says something when he points at the witch, sounds like it begins with 'a' she's bringing that wee boy up making him think it's OK to be hateful just like her
I thought he said mama 😂😂

She’s just posted this
Nooooooo!!!! Baby daddy though 🤢 SPERM DONOR. He doesn’t want to be associated with you! Can you call him a baby daddy if he isn’t involved? If he doesn’t want to be daddy?

Oh, this is all so cringe and I am here for it

• Haha
  • Heart